Check your account email address ×

So Bears vs Packers tonight fellas

Rigid1

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Was so hammered at the half. Then... Miracle bahhahahahaha

14 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

100 years of greatness capped off with Rodgers going off with one leg. I never have cursed the packers as much as I did in the first half. Never. I was wrong. So wrong. 

:lol:

IDGAF about rings.....He is the best QB I have ever seen play.

6 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

100 years of greatness capped off with Rodgers going off with one leg. I never have cursed the packers as much as I did in the first half. Never. I was wrong. So wrong. 

They deserved it, Clay Matthews looked washed up out there.

man, michaels and collingsworth jaws have to be sore this morning after all that cock knobbing of rodgers. i'm sure brady is jealous.

"he played on one leg"

"most guys who leave on a cart are out for weeks, months"

:lmao:

my god they acted like he had 1/2 his leg amputated at 1/2 time.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

man, michaels and collingsworth jaws have to be sore this morning after all that cock knobbing of rodgers. i'm sure brady is jealous.

"he played on one leg"

It was shameful. Fuck them. 

32 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

"he played on one leg"

it was crazy how they talked about it.  He's not the first guy to finish a game with torn ligaments in his knee but he is truly a great QB and the mobility he showed after that was pretty amazing.  

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

"he played on one leg"

I watched very little of it, didn't even watch the ending but everytime I flipped to it, Collinsworth was suckling on Rodger's testicles.  I mean...WTF?  I've never liked that faggot anyway. 

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

My father in-law is a big Bears fan and I thought he might get a chance to see them come out of the gate with a win. Then the 2nd half happened.

They blew a 20-0 lead?  Unreal.  :lmao:

26 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

it was crazy how they talked about it.  He's not the first guy to finish a game with torn ligaments in his knee but he is truly a great QB and the mobility he showed after that was pretty amazing.  

some have played with broken bones, mcnabb being one of them. 

12 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Where's XLT....passed out already? 

12 hours ago, dz246 said:

Poor xlt.....:snack:

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

XLT sure seems to be taking one up his cute little turd cutter here.  Jesus.

POG LEG newbie.  :lol:

11 hours ago, Edmo said:

At least he knows when to high tail it out of here. That or he’s passed out already. :lol: 

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

He drinks Bud light.  I think it’s impossible to pass out drinking that shit.  Unless he went hardcore and started slamming the Boone’s Farm and champagne coolies. If somebody lives by him, may wanna do a check.

11 hours ago, dz246 said:

And TD Pack....... Are the Bears gonna piss this one down there leg?

Just wanted to stop back by after reading the posts in my abscense and say: bahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha motherfuckers bahahahahahahahhahahahahahauahahhahahahsushshsus Rodgers is god abajahhajahahahahaha fuck Colinsworth baahahhshaahahhahahaahha da bears still suck. Bahahahahahahahahhaha the only team that can beat the bears is the bears abajahhajahahahahahahahshs 1-0 bahahahahaha

Also, fucking Christ am I hungover....  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Just wanted to stop back by after reading the posts in my abscense and say: bahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha motherfuckers bahahahahahahahhahahahahahauahahhahahahsushshsus Rodgers is god abajahhajahahahahaha fuck Colinsworth baahahhshaahahhahahaahha da bears still suck. Bahahahahahahahahhaha the only team that can beat the bears is the bears abajahhajahahahahahahahshs 1-0 bahahahahaha

Also, fucking Christ am I hungover....  

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

some have played with broken bones, mcnabb being one of them. 

Nobody cares about that faggot McNabb or the Cheesedick Eagles...Christ it took Nick Bleeping  Foles to lead them to a Lombardi Trophy!!!!!!!!’🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not Jaws, Not McNabb......Foles!!!!!’

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I watched very little of it, didn't even watch the ending but everytime I flipped to it, Collinsworth was suckling on Rodger's testicles.  I mean...WTF?  I've never liked that faggot anyway. 

They blew a 20-0 lead?  Unreal.  :lmao:

Best comeback I can remember was the Bills coming back to beat the Oilers back in the early 90's.

I shut it off after the Mack pick 6. I fell asleep with dreams of career ending Rodgers injuries and the packers not winning another game for years....

Imagine the horror I woke up to. Sweet fucking fuck. I hate the bears

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yep, led by frank reich.

yes it was.

On this day in 1993, backup quarterback Frank Reich leads the Buffalo Bills to a 41-38 overtime victory over the Houston Oilers in an American Football Conference (AFC) wild card playoff game that will forever be known to football fans as “The Comeback.”

By halftime of the game, Houston was out in front, 28-3, behind four touchdown passes by future Hall of Famer Warren Moon. At the beginning of the second half, things got even darker for Buffalo when the Houston strong safety Bubba McDowell intercepted a pass from Reich, who was filling in for the injured Jim Kelly. McDowell ran 58 yards for another Oiler touchdown, putting the score at 35-3. At this point, many Bills fans headed home out of the chilly western New York weather, convinced the game was lost.

On the very next possession, however, Buffalo began to rally, driving 50 yards in 10 plays and scoring a touchdown on a one-yard run by Kenneth Davis. Bills kicker Steve Christie then recovered his own onside kick to give Reich the ball. Reich needed only four plays that time, connecting with Don Beebe on a 38-yard touchdown to put the score at 35-17. A stellar job by the Bills’ defense gave Buffalo possession again, and Reich capitalized by finding Andre Reed for a 26-yard touchdown. On the Oilers’ next drive, Bills safety Henry Jones intercepted a deflected Moon pass for a 15-yard return, enabling Reich to find Reed for another score. By that point, the Bills had cut their deficit to four points, in a span of only six minutes and 52 seconds.

After the Oilers botched a field goal attempt and turned the ball over again, Reich made a 17-yard touchdown pass to Reed to put Buffalo up 38-35 with less than three minutes left in regulation. In the waning seconds of the game, Houston’s Al Del Greco made a 26-yard field goal kick to tie the score and send the game into overtime. On a Houston drive, the Bills defensive back Nate Odomes intercepted a Moon pass. Davis made two six-yard rushes, and Christie stepped up for a 32-yard field goal attempt. He booted the ball through the uprights, winning the game for Buffalo 41-38 and completing the largest comeback victory (32 points) in National Football League (NFL) history.