Check your account email address ×

So Bears vs Packers tonight fellas

Rigid1

13 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Rogers is great, don't get me wrong.  But did he win that game or did the high school level Bears defense shit the bed on about 4 opportunities to close that game out.  

Agreed on both :thumb:

33 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Rogers is great, don't get me wrong.  But did he win that game or did the high school level Bears defense shit the bed on about 4 opportunities to close that game out.  

The missed interception was a heartbreaker. 

The end zone pass Rodgers threw was pretty amazing tho. Coverage was tight, that was a thing of beauty. Dude is earning his paycheck. 

Just now, frenchy said:

his enthusiasm and ability to explain the intricacies of the game is great and he doesn't fucking fawn over anyone like Collingsworth does. 

He can tell you what the play is going to be 90% of the time.

27 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm liking Romo in the booth. Still miss Madden and Summerall. 

Romo is excellent, Aikman and buck i am not a big fan of.  Michaels was cock sucking last night but his doesn't bother me like Collinsworth does.  Agree i miss Madden and Summerall

Have to see how whitten is in the booth tonight

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol:  @ Da Bears.  

Wonder if Collinsworth and Micheal's can get Rogers' jizz taste out of their mouth this morning.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

Just now, Angry ginger said:

Romo is excellent, Aikman and buck i am not a big fan of.  Michaels was cock sucking last night but his doesn't bother me like Collinsworth does.  Agree i miss Madden and Summerall

Have to see how whitten is in the booth tonight

Madden was a fucking retard. I don't need to hear about "big 'ol Nate Newton" 75 times a game, thanks. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

He can tell you what the play is going to be 90% of the time.

He is good.  Aikman is too negative.   He should learn from Romo.  

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/ct-spt-bears-packers-matt-nagy-rosenbloom-20180910-story.html

The Chicago Tribune is savage as fuck. Zero fucks given. Bahahahahahaha hahahaha Rodgers bahahahahhahahaha fuck the bears Bahahahahahaha choke city bahahahah hahahahahaha 0-1 Bears bahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha Trubisky is fucking worthless bahahahahhahahaha sell everyone but Mack Bahahahahahaha 

47 minutes ago, ckf said:

I also thought Gruden did a good job explaining things when he was in the booth.

Gruden better be good at explaining when his defense  gets torched without Khalil Mack! :lol:

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/ct-spt-bears-packers-matt-nagy-rosenbloom-20180910-story.html

The Chicago Tribune is savage as fuck. Zero fucks given. Bahahahahahaha hahahaha Rodgers bahahahahhahahaha fuck the bears Bahahahahahaha choke city bahahahah hahahahahaha 0-1 Bears bahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha Trubisky is fucking worthless bahahahahhahahaha sell everyone but Mack Bahahahahahaha 

I was watching WGN news this morning and they were not kind to the Bears either. 

I forget who was in the booth last years superbowl but holy anti-eagles.  It was disgusting to listen to at the time, but when the pats got beat, boy did it feel good.  Almost as good as Hilliary getting what she had coming to her.  Almost.:lol:

3 minutes ago, hayward said:

I forget who was in the booth last years superbowl but holy anti-eagles.  It was disgusting to listen to at the time, but when the pats got beat, boy did it feel good.  Almost as good as Hilliary getting what she had coming to her.  Almost.:lol:

the same two clowns....