Check your account email address ×

Trump what a dumbass......he is clueless

Trump warns he could cause the 'ruination' of Canada

Source: Toronto Star

WASHINGTON— Returning to his bellicose trade rhetoric, U.S. President Donald Trump warned Friday that he would cause the “ruination” of Canada if he imposed tariffs on Canadian-made cars. 

-snip- 

“I don’t want to do anything bad to Canada. I can — all I have to do is tax their cars, it would be devastating. If I tax cars coming in from Canada, it would be devastating,” he continued, according to a pool reporter travelling with him. 

In the North Dakota speech, he said, “We cannot continue to get ripped off like we’ve been ripped off before.” 

“Actually, on some countries, including Canada, a tax on cars would be the ruination of the country,” he said. “That’s how big it is. It’d be the ruination of the country. Now, they’ve taken advantage of us for many decades. We can’t let this happen anymore. We have a country to run.” 

Read more: https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2018/09/07/trump-warns-he-could-cause-the-ruination-of-canada.html

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Winning in every way is spinning out of control in clown fucktard land :lmao:so dumb 

Bwahaha "fucktard" "libtard" got any others ?  This place get better every day so much winning. :lol:

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

If he destroyed Canada I’d vote for him again!!!!! Send them into the shitter then annex that whole country. 

Only if momo gets sent somewhere else, if he stays that's a deal killer.

39 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I want us to go back to manifest destiny and take out the betas up north. Like Momo. Total beta. 

6 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Only if momo gets sent somewhere else, if he stays that's a deal killer.

MOMO will kick both of your FAGGOT-ASSES. 

There is no end to his stupidity. Perhaps he is trying to deflect attention from his disastrous whitehouse. What a joke. 

Most people agree that there is even trade between our countries. So if you tarrif our goods and we retaliate, the government gets that money. 

Not sure why Trumpsters are cheering for a new tax.