Check your account email address ×

Re: McCain - Do NOT Let Them Make A Saint Of This Asshole

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

He's a classic neo con, and truly believed that the US needed to remain the biggest swinging dick in the world, and thats how the world would be the safest.  Thats wrong, but thats what he believed.  Believe it or not, Ive evolved on that train of thought alot in the past 10-15 years.  :lol:  :bc:  His TDS was perplexing to me, he lost me as anyone I'd support, for the past couple years for sure.

I think thats pretty accurate.

Without question

I agree and I've changed a lot on that as well but probably more in the past 5-10 years.

7 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Quite honestly, I don’t know anyone that likes McCain. Right or left. 

That's because his time has come and gone. After losing in 08 he should have just gone away quietly.

• Thanks 1

No one disrespected McCain more than Bush when they floated the idea that he was unfit for the Presidency because of his time as a POW.    He would have been a far better President than Bush. But a far worse President Obama.   

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

No one disrespected McCain more than Bush when they floated the idea that he was unfit for the Presidency because of his time as a POW.    He would have been a far better President than Bush. But a far worse President Obama.   

:lol: .....that's impossible seeing as how Bush and Obama were damn close to as bad as each other. You braindead toe tapping faggot ass cum dumpster 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

:lol: .....that's impossible seeing as how Bush and Obama were damn close to as bad as each other. You braindead toe tapping faggot ass cum dumpster 

Salt and pepper idiots. They were the same. 

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

:lmao: You’re just bitter because while everyone else was making bank and riding the Obama tide you were busy relocating to beautiful Indiana :lol: :lmao: Poor .7 Momo   

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: You’re just bitter because while everyone else was making bank and riding the Obama tide you were busy relocating to beautiful Indiana :lol: :lmao: Poor .7 Momo   

That's a figment of your imagination. The numbers say otherwise. U less you are talking about wall street and lobbyists and military contractors.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That's a figment of your imagination. The numbers say otherwise. U less you are talking about wall street and lobbyists and military contractors.

Fake then.  Real now?

:lmao: 

It’s so predictable that slinger snowretard and action would all be pro McCain today. Anyone who is anti Trump gets a thumbs up from these three partisan hacks. MC should be here soon to add to the pro McCain side

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

It’s so predictable that slinger snowretard and action would all be pro McCain today. Anyone who is anti Trump gets a thumbs up from these three partisan hacks. MC should be here soon to add to the pro McCain side

News flash Braindead flat earth dumbfuck.....I don’t agree with McCain on most issues.  But it does not mean he wasn’t  decent man who deserves respect.  Dump does not deserve any respect......you defend and support him while disparaging someone like McCain is an example of the stupidity of today’s repugs.  And STFU with you don’t like Dump or you’re not a Repug....it’s an equal argument to your flat earth Bullshit.   

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

McCain was murderous garbage, stop with all the reverence for a warmonger you fucking bootlicking scumbag.

:lmao: MiserableMoto hanging on Fantasy Island......you might be the most miserable fuckstick on the forum.

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

News flash Braindead flat earth dumbfuck.....I don’t agree with McCain on most issues.  But it does not mean he wasn’t  decent man who deserves respect.  Dump does not deserve any respect......you defend and support him while disparaging someone like McCain is an example of the stupidity of today’s repugs.  And STFU with you don’t like Dump or you’re not a Repug....it’s an equal argument to your flat earth Bullshit.   

He wasn’t a decent man you fucking retard. His war mongering led to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of children!!!

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lmao: MiserableMoto hanging on Fantasy Island......you might be the most miserable fuckstick on the forum.

And you’re the most beholden to establishment politicians. Sucks to be you! :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

I'm not the one mourning a murderous fuck head. 

Fuck your performative condolences for a bag of shit

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

McCain was murderous garbage, stop with all the reverence for a warmonger you fucking bootlicking scumbag.

Every US President and Candidate has to be a war Monger.  Jimmy Carter was probably the last Truly decent human being to be President.  Look how people talk about him. You call Obama a war monger, Trumpsters like to pretend that people walked all over him.  A Presidential Candidate that decided to try to right some of the wrongs of the past, stop supporting Israel and work toward peace at the expense of the fossil fuel and arms industries, would get slaughtered.  Possibly more than just figuratively.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Every US President and Candidate has to be a war Monger.  Jimmy Carter was probably the last Truly decent human being to be President.  Look how people talk about him. You call Obama a war monger, Trumpsters like to pretend that people walked all over him.  A Presidential Candidate that decided to try to right some of the wrongs of the past, stop supporting Israel and work toward peace at the expense of the fossil fuel and arms industries, would get slaughtered.  Possibly more than just figuratively.

That just sounds like a fuckton of shitty excuses for supporting the status quo.

Just now, motonoggin said:

That just sounds like a fuckton of shitty excuses for supporting the status quo.

What's the point of running for office if you are going to get 5% of the vote?  There is a difference between Obama and Bush and Obama and Trump.   Even for Muslims in third world shit holes.  If a decent person syphoned off 5% of the vote from a decent Democrat, you'd get another Bush or Trump.  How's that working out for you?

Would you say Gore was the same as Bush?  Can you imagine Gore completely fucking up the Middle East like Bush/Cheney did?

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

All this thread needs is snakey chiming in yet, to state how much he has hated mccain

McCain lost my vote when he suspended his campaign over the financial crisis. From that day on I eyed him suspiciously.

I always admired his service. I promoted it. But what he did in his 'former life' is not a pass for handing the Presidency to Obama.

His playing a part in the dossier moving along did nothing but enforce the correctness of my assumption.

God bless his service to the US as a warrior, but it in no way excuses his actions as a politician.

Oh, and by the way... fuck off.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What's the point of running for office if you are going to get 5% of the vote?  There is a difference between Obama and Bush and Obama and Trump.   Even for Muslims in third world shit holes.  If a decent person syphoned off 5% of the vote from a decent Democrat, you'd get another Bush or Trump.  How's that working out for you?

Would you say Gore was the same as Bush?  Can you imagine Gore completely fucking up the Middle East like Bush/Cheney did?

Yup. More.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Participation in bourgeois democracy will never change anything. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

This is what dull normal looks like. :lol: Can you imagine being such a shill? I’d kill myself.