Pla-ket-kettt

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

WTF did I just watch?  :lol:

Pretty sure that dude is a racist.

Only the dude getting beat with the dust pan could be racist  :read: 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Only the dude getting beat with the dust pan could be racist  :read: 

I was refering to the video.  And how that dude didn't think it was worth defending himself while he was getting bashed in the head is astonishing.  If I were his father, I'd laugh in his face.  Course, there's no way I'd be his father in this case.  I'd be proudly bailing my kid out of jail for beating the shit out of some fucking retard that attecked him.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I was refering to the video.  And how that dude didn't think it was worth defending himself while he was getting bashed in the head is astonishing.  If I were his father, I'd laugh in his face.  Course, there's no way I'd be his father in this case.  I'd be proudly bailing my kid out of jail for beating the shit out of some fucking retard that attecked him.

You're not supposed to hit a female bro! Not even if she's whooping your ass, beating you in the head and twice your size. And especially if you're white and she aint! PC police look your ass up  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You're not supposed to hit a female bro! Not even if she's whooping your ass, beating you in the head and twice your size. And especially if you're white and she aint! PC police look your ass up  :lol: 

Yeah...no.  Wanna raise your fists in anger and step up to the plate?  PLAY BALL!!!  I mean, we are no longer allowed to recognize gender, right?  We are all equal, right?

YUP!!

:lol:

In this mans defense, he prolly had no idea she was a girl.   :lmao:

Image result for antifa girl punched gif

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...no.  Wanna raise your fists in anger and step up to the plate?  PLAY BALL!!!  I mean, we are no longer allowed to recognize gender, right?  We are all equal, right?

YUP!!

Big change from her high school picture

louis1_250x250.png.3e6724c496198d410479ff3200ecd24c.png

Just now, Skidooski said:

i've been pretty diligent in curbing my daughter away from life sucking trash.  I'm lucky though.....she can spot human garbage rapidly.  Must be hereditary.  :)

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

i've been pretty diligent in curbing my daughter away from life sucking trash.  I'm lucky though.....she can spot human garbage rapidly.  Must be hereditary.  :)

Its amazing how fast they can change for better or worse. 

44 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Holy shit....Poor little white boy  :lol2:

I would have beat that fat niggers ass 

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

YUP!!

Yep   You wanna start throwing punches or kicking, throwing things, hitting with objects, IDGAF if you're a woman, you're getting knocked the fuck out 

:lol: exactly

11 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Dumb cunt.  Her parents should be shot too 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

YUP!!

I could watch that all day. :lol: 

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Why the fuck she let you ride a artic cat then?  :lol:

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

never understood the whole don;t hit a girl thing,  esp when they are a beast.  EZ rule should be if she weighs more than you you can haul off an hit them like a guy.  

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

never understood the whole don;t hit a girl thing,  esp when they are a beast.  EZ rule should be if she weighs more than you you can haul off an hit them like a guy.  

Hey, if all things are equal I'm all for equality. LOL Especially  with some crazy ass Amazonion bitch

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Hey, if all things are equal I'm all for equality. LOL Especially  with some crazy ass Amazonion bitch

If a broad thinks she can fight a guy then she gets what is coming to her. :dunno:

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

If a broad thinks she can fight a guy then she gets what is coming to her. :dunno:

I was always told never hit a woman and never throw the first punch (throw the last). But I think both those are a little outdated  :lol: