Check your account email address ×

Yukon xl

Rod

8 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I have a '14 & '18 both with 3.5s and both will easily out tow that piece of shit Ram.  My brother had a '15 Ram. What a pathetic piece of shit. Worst truck I've ever towed with.  The '11  5.0 I had is better than that hunk of shit Ram you have.

But you go on thinking yours is so great, girl 

Blah blah blah

9 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Ive basically come to the conclusion that whatever works best for you...

So many opinions.

For sure. I like comfort most. Ride quality, quietness, drivability... I spend so much time in it you notice when those things arent great. 

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

That's the typical response when you've got nothing. 

You are just a miserable prick, there is no point in discussing anything with you. :bc: 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Has like 400 miles on it lol

I hope that cunt AMG doesnt read this but the new expedition/ Navigator is actually a nicer vehicle than the Yukons/Escalades. Have you checked one out? 

I don't know...never owned a ford but there was a white one at "May-nerds" the other day that looked sharp as hell.  It was new, or close to it.  Kinda looked like a baja racer or some shit.  Really looked good.  BETTER THAN MINE!  I was upset....so, I rolled a fucking shopping cart into it and screamed "SPINNER WINS!!!"

:lol: 

@ActionfigureJoe

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't know...never owned a ford but there was a white one at "May-nerds" the other day that looked sharp as hell.  It was new, or close to it.  Kinda looked like a baja racer or some shit.  Really looked good.  BETTER THAN MINE!  I was upset....so, I rolled a fucking shopping cart into it and screamed "SPINNER WINS!!!"

:lol: 

@ActionfigureJoe

That owner is gay. Those are gay guy trucks. They are trying to trick you!

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

That owner is gay. Those are gay guy trucks. They are trying to trick you!

I that's what gay looks like now, I gotta be honest, they are really advertising that lifestyle wrong.  I mean, I'd consider poking another man's bean hole if that was the reward.  Do you get like a card or a stamp of some sort afterwards to get into the showroom?

Just now, Zambroski said:

I that's what gay looks like now, I gotta be honest, they are really advertising that lifestyle wrong.  I mean, I'd consider poking another man's bean hole if that was the reward.  Do you get like a card or a stamp of some sort afterwards to get into the showroom?

Gay guys know how to accessorize. They love Ford trucks

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Gay guys know how to accessorize. They love Ford trucks

Yeah...kinda looked like this but had a black stripe down it and was roided out a bit more with some nice accessories.  Worth gay man butt-sex?  Well...maybe not.  But I'd take a look at some nice post op trannies for it.

Image result for ford raptor white

• Gold Member

It is pretty crazy how much better inside and out the exposition is compared to a Yukon.   The performance difference between the low powered version of the 3.5 ecoboost compared the the gm 6.2 is staggering.  At 4 minutes you really see how slow the 6.2 gm is as it lacks grunt down low and really needs rpm and noise to accomplish anything.

Edited by BOHICA

46 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

It is pretty crazy how much better inside and out the exposition is compared to a Yukon.   The performance difference between the low powered version of the 3.5 ecoboost compared the the gm 6.2 is staggering.  At 4 minutes you really see how slow the 6.2 gm is as it lacks grunt down low and really needs rpm and noise to accomplish anything.

I was rather surprised but Ford hit it out of the park with the new Expedition/Navigator. But they are very pricey... The GM Yukon body style is long in the tooth.