Check your account email address ×

Yukon xl

Rod

Just now, BOHICA said:

Give me a plug in pickup with 20 miles of range and a HO 3.5 ecoboost in the 450hp and 510ft lbs.  take my money!!!!

Im done with the eco boost personally...its fuel mileage while towing is a deal breaker for me.

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i put 140k on my 07 sivlerado in just under 7 years.  Couple front end joints,  new fuse block as dust got under it and it corroded and i snapped the rear window cable trying to open it when it was frozen shut.  Liked it a lot and it was the longest i had ever kept a vehicle.  burned a quart to quart and a half between oil changes after 90k.  Prob should have run it another couple of years TBH.   

I sold my 01 Sierra with 170k on it to my bud (he was on hard times) and he ran it for another 100k and sold it for more than I sold it to him for! :wall:

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Im done with the eco boost personally...its fuel mileage while towing is a deal breaker for me.

I don’t tow anymore unless I rent a trailer from Home Depot.....  the performance of the ecoboost is what I would be after....  I don’t have a vehicle that I own currently that gets any better then 15.7 mpg according to the displays on the dash.  I don’t concern myself with MPG’s.  

I want an electric driving the front wheels with the 3.5 ecoboost driving the rear wheels on an f150.  Something like the Volvo XC60 t8 system

Edited by BOHICA

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

annoys he fuck out of me everytime i drive the wifes highlander,  can't permanent shut it off so first time it brings itself to my attention i remember to hit the button.  

Wife has an 18 Enclave with it. When she first got it she was complaining that it felt like it was shutting off at stop lights. :lol: 

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

3/4 tons (and up) are better for towing larger loads anyway. 

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I don’t tow anymore unless I rent a trailer from Home Depot.....  the performance of the ecoboost is what I would be after....  I don’t have a vehicle that I own currently that gets any better then 15.7 mpg according to the displays on the dash.  I don’t concern myself with MPG’s.  

I want an electric driving the front wheels with the 3.5 ecoboost driving the rear wheels on an f150.  Something like the Volvo XC60 t8 system

If i get another eco it be a raptor.

Just now, DAVE said:

:dunno:

Well I havent towed with a 2018 F150 but I like a heavier vehicle when towing heavier loads. I have towed 7,000-9,000 lbs with my Ram and yeah it can be done but it just throws the trucks around too much. Hook it up to the bigger trucks and its like butter. 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Well I havent towed with a 2018 F150 but I like a heavier vehicle when towing heavier loads. I have towed 7,000-9,000 lbs with my Ram and yeah it can be done but it just throws the trucks around too much. Hook it up to the bigger trucks and its like butter. 

Your ram is the worst out of the 3 half tons for towing....and has the lowest tow rating.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Yeah I like that I can hook up to a 26’ enclosed trailer and forget that it’s back there

Just now, DAVE said:

Your ram is the worst out of the 3 half tons for towing....and has the lowest tow rating.

I have a F150 ecoboost also (2014). My Ram does way better. 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Yeah I like that I can hook up to a 26’ enclosed trailer and forget that it’s back there

I pull my 24 behind my 150 and its the same...i put supersprings on the 150

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

1500 Rams are the absolute worst for towing