Check your account email address ×

The Superbird, mother fuckers.

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

26993344_190423065026311_6040013105193617912_n.jpg

i see shit like that and drives me wild. some greedy cunt,(or bum that has grandious dreams)  keep these old machines to rot, rather than sell the fuckers to someone that may do something with it. and no, my matching numbers bugatti type 35 is not for sale, i like it as a bird bath. lol. seriously though, makes me deranged

• Like 1

Just now, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

i see shit like that and drives me wild. some greedy cunt,(or bum that has grandious dreams)  keep these old machines to rot, rather than sell the fuckers to someone that may do something with it. and no, my matching numbers bugatti type 35 is not for sale, i like it as a bird bath. lol. seriously though, makes me deranged

Something tells me those 2 were rescued a loooong time ago .  :bc:

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I hear what your saying tho .  So many of them are left to rot in the grass and then when the person finally dies off there is nothing left to salvage .   :bc:

Need more guys like this.....

IMG_4229.thumb.JPG.a6a09a7794d8d963e52e504d62311e7c.JPG

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I hear what your saying tho .  So many of them are left to rot in the grass and then when the person finally dies off there is nothing left to salvage .   :bc:

IM an old couger guy. There is a 68 sitting in a driveway on Lake St in Nashua. Been temped to stop in and see whats up with it. Needs a total resto.

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

So true.   A lot of guys have grandiose dreams of some day restoring  the car.  Won’t sell it  and let it rot away.  

Most guys don’t have any idea the skill or time it takes. Not going to knock a full restoration out  working on it a couple hours on  a weekend.

Edited by Cold War
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

IM an old couger guy. There is a 68 sitting in a driveway on Lake St in Nashua. Been temped to stop in and see whats up with it. Needs a total resto.

I still know where that is.

Leads to the Porshe dealer and Maine St, correct?

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

Not easily

Fuck'n A right.  One ugly mo-fo.

I've got a friend who builds scale models, and has done a couple of these and many other plymouths.  I bust his chops all the time as to why he wastes his time building models of such uglyness.  After him to build me a 62-64 chevy II but he declines.  I guess I should be nicer.  :lol:

• Haha 1