Check your account email address ×

US steel just announced $750 million investment to modernize plant due to increased demand for steel

49 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Nope, not at all. I disagree with the lefties at times and they are not trump ball lockers. Do you know what “logical” means? It’s not logical that in one thread person A criticize trump’s tariff plans and make statements like “they haven’t even been implemented yet”. Then come into another thread and credit trump because someone else, did. Some other examples:

a high paid package delivery guy in a union, married to a wife who works for the fed, bad mouthing unions and fed workers

a former intel, patriot act loving asshole doing a complete 180 a few years later, because its what he was told to do by the new boss.

a former russia weary, Russia scared, self  proclaimed patriot,  suddenly not giving a shit about Russia colluding with a branch of our gov to win an election to better themselves

do you need more examples? I have plenty 

That’s some ownange

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

That’s some ownange

Dude give your fucking head a shake. You guys are all bat shit crazy. All you do is look at things through 100% partisan lenses all the time. Begging for tariffs then slamming the guy who finally brings them being the latest shining example. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Dude give your fucking head a shake. You guys are all bat shit crazy. All you do is look at things through 100% partisan lenses all the time. Begging for tariffs then slamming the guy who finally brings them being the latest shining example. 

You’ve missed how seriously off the rails they’ve gone 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Nope, not at all. I disagree with the lefties at times and they are not trump ball lockers. Do you know what “logical” means? It’s not logical that in one thread person A criticize trump’s tariff plans and make statements like “they haven’t even been implemented yet”. Then come into another thread and credit trump because someone else, did. Some other examples:

a high paid package delivery guy in a union, married to a wife who works for the fed, bad mouthing unions and fed workers

a former intel, patriot act loving asshole doing a complete 180 a few years later, because its what he was told to do by the new boss.

a former russia weary, Russia scared, self  proclaimed patriot,  suddenly not giving a shit about Russia colluding with a branch of our gov to win an election to better themselves

do you need more examples? I have plenty 

Is one of your other examples the senile old guy who was for tariffs until trump implemented them?

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

a high paid package delivery guy in a union, married to a wife who works for the fed, bad mouthing what he has experienced with unions and fed workers don't do their jobs and cost tax payers money.

Have you ever been in a union?

What is your first hand knowledge of federal government workings that you see/hear about on a daily basis?

Edited by Snake

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

I never made a statement slamming all tariffs. So is it safe to say your previous comments on steel tariffs are void?

23 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I never made a statement slamming all tariffs. So is it safe to say your previous comments on steel tariffs are void?

Aaaaand more backpedaling!

:lol:

49 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

That comment was directed towards MC and I have always thought on the whole tariffs are Ineffective. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Guess I’ll go with retard. You just showed all the manufacturing job growth under obama :lol:

Here’s my beef with you freaks - you denied anything good under obama, and still do. Yet we have hard facts that prove your denials were complete bullshit. so now along comes trump. The economic indicators still trend in the same path they were on. But now it’s all thanks to trump and obama had nothing to do with it. Fucking priceless

"Trend in the same path".:lol:....you're a trip dude. Maybe if you read this one a little slower you'll see it has really accelerated under Trumps watch...thanks to many factors including relaxing regulations better trade, lowered taxes  etc.

However...I'll concede and be the pussy in this thread:bc:

Screenshot_2018-08-18-21-30-19.png

image000000.gif

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 6/4/2016 at 3:29 PM, oleroule said:

On 6/4/2016 at 6:34 PM, Snake said:

The Labor Department reported that the U.S. economy added only 38,000 jobs in May, the lowest amount in five years. The unemployment rate fell to 4.7% from 5%, mainly because about half a million unemployed people stopped looking for work.

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-financial-markets-20160603-snap-story.html

'The number of unemployed persons dropped by.................................................. because they gave up looking for work.

bls.PNG

On 6/10/2016 at 7:25 AM, racer254 said:

If the economy is doing so well under Obama and Democrats

Then WHY

Is the labor participation rate down?

Are there more people on food stamps?

Is the median income down?

Is home ownership down?

Did the US credit rating get downgraded?

On 6/10/2016 at 7:33 AM, snoughnut said:

SR is oblivious to the facts, he only believes the lies found in his memes.

Just a quick search..... :lmao: