Check your account email address ×

John Brennan won’t be spying on Americans anymore

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no, you don't necessarily wait for PMs. you know damn well what stance they're going to take, as it's usually obvious. if you're not sure, you'll jump in later, after the conversation has been rolling along and they've expressed their opinions. it's obvious as hell. 

Damn you're good......Image result for hand clap gif

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Poor donny. He thinks the distraction of pulling security clearances will make Omarosa go away. :lol: 

Wut?  You think Omarosa is a “thing”?  You had a better chance with Stormy...but still....zero.  

:lmao:  

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Another threat from the boards biggest pussy

I know a Russia loving pinko commie when I see one.

A threat?  THAT’S what you call a threat?  :lmao: I’m trying to help you.

oh, and “Pussy”...you and Tool Kit keep using that word.  I dont think it means what you think it does. I also don’t think you know what one feels like.

:lol:

Pampers.

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

show me one, just fucking one, post where you went "out on your own" bob. something against the tribe. 

You find it. Since you're the one that's engrossed on why I can or can not think independently. 

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Watch the group grow. Patriots.

she looks like a lesbian.  Prolly a liberal too.  bubbye.

9 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Says the guy who thinks the wording of "Gross Negligence" and "Extreme carelessness".....have the same consequences.

Bottom line is Brennan is justifiably  out  and more scum to follow.

Without question.  Im loving all of it.  But I also want to see indictments and convictions, otherwise, this shit show will continue indefinitely from the left.

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

jesus christ I had no idea you were this fucking retarded. The terms could have different meanings in a court of law, where someone is actually on trial. But hillary did not go to trial, nor woild she have, if the other term had been used instead. That was my fucking pointbyou moron. 

One of the terms is the definition of a violation of law, and it was in the report until Strozk changed it.  In other words, she WOULD AND SHOULD have been charged, but you're a legal scholar so you know better.  Seriously, did you even take a Bus. Law 101 class in college, because your understanding of law seems nil.

48 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Poor donny. He thinks the distraction of pulling security clearances will make Omarosa go away. :lol: o 

Oma who?  No one cares about her.

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Enjoy staying at the Northland this winter.  The B is full up.  :news: 

WHOA WHOA WHOA , slow down a minute , I need someone around to get me unstuck , borrow shit from , jumpstart my old Fred Sanford truck when it's time to go home and just generally keep me from hurting myself :lol:      :bc:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why do you need your own room...just bring your pillow and pick a side of Woolies bed. 

Aren't you precious.....do you have ANY real friends in this world?  :lol: 

31 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

How is revoking ones security clearance an "attempt to stifle free speech"?

Tapper is a hack...and so are you.  But I am proud of your progress in your self realization and acceptance.  :bc: