Check your account email address ×

John Brennan won’t be spying on Americans anymore

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

You're kidding me right? disparaging the president isn't reproach?

Screenshot_2018-08-15-22-44-12.png

That's not what the article said, it stated living above reproach.  He obviously hasn't as he conceded his clearance being revoked.  Someone living above reproach wouldn't allow that.  

Living above reproach, and engaging in reproach are not the same things, you understand that, correct?

Neal

Neal is right. “Living above reproach “ is actually a religious term, and certainly not applicable to what viper is saying, eapecially the way it’s worded. More importantly, why the fuck would vipers version even be addressed anywhere? 

:lol:

54 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Where in the flying hack fuck were you reading that shit?  Maddow daily? VOX? Vanity Fair?  People?  

God damned idiot.

The first amendment. Brennan didn’t break a single law.

Trump is a big pussy like you.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Total know nothing idiocy.  Normal.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Watch the group grow. Patriots.

Not patriots.  Traitors.  But, I don’t expect you to know the difference.

“....Stand with rhose that love our Country” 

Please, think about it:

B1CF0399-D5D8-425B-BAE4-5B9029882570.png

• Platinum Contributing Member
46 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no, that would be you. They need to “behave” lmfao

Says the guy who thinks the wording of "Gross Negligence" and "Extreme carelessness".....have the same consequences.

Bottom line is Brennan is justifiably  out  and more scum to follow.

7 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Says the guy who thinks the wording of "Gross Negligence" and "Extreme carelessness".....have the same consequences.

Bottom line is Brennan is justifiably  out  and more scum to follow.

jesus christ I had no idea you were this fucking retarded. The terms could have different meanings in a court of law, where someone is actually on trial. But hillary did not go to trial, nor woild she have, if the other term had been used instead. That was my fucking pointbyou moron. 

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

America is less safe now without Brennan as a counter terrorism asset.

But America's secrets are now safe. :lol:

That's under investigation, now ain't it? :lol:

Watch the group grow. Patriots.

Like Sandy Berger? :lmao:

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

jesus christ I had no idea you were this fucking retarded. The terms could have different meanings in a court of law, where someone is actually on trial. But hillary did not go to trial, nor woild she have, if the other term had been used instead. That was my fucking pointbyou moron. 

Where did you get your law degree?

A Trump-supporting Pentagon analyst was stripped of his security clearance by Obama-appointed officials after he complained of questionable government contracts to Stefan Halper, the FBI informant who spied on the Trump presidential campaign.

Adam Lovinger, a 12-year strategist in the Pentagon’s Office of Net Assessment, complained to his bosses about Halper contracts in the fall of 2016, his attorney, Sean M. Bigley, told The Washington Times.

On May 1, 2017, his superiors yanked his security clearance and relegated him to clerical chores.

Mr. Bigley filed a complaint July 18 with the Pentagon’s senior ethics official, charging that Mr. Lovinger’s superiors misused the security clearance process to punish him. He said his client complained about excessive “sweetheart” deals for Mr. Halper and for a “best friend” of Chelsea Clinton.

“As it turns out, one of the two contractors Mr. Lovinger explicitly warned his ONA superiors about misusing in 2016 was none other than Mr. Halper,” Mr. Bigley wrote in his ethics complaint, which called the contracts “cronyism and corruption.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/aug/15/adam-lovinger-pentagon-analyst-lost-security-clear/

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Best be careful, you don't seem to comprehend the difference between living above reproach and engaging in reproach. 

Neal

Guess I'll have to find the official CIA handbook rules LOL for the exact wording.... but seriously if you take that paragraph in context it's pretty clear the former CIA official is required to act as if he is current. And no current CIA is going to act as he has with a clear disdain for the president and still think he can have access to our most sensitive info.

Even if it isnt the requirement the president was still well within his rights to get rid of this potential leaking anti trump scumbag. 

7 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Looks like a fad is beginning...

Neal

No...its pretty clearDkpZAgtW0AA85vE.jpeg.1dc155208573a918cd5f370b1d30d647.jpeg

America is less safe now without Brennan as a counter terrorism asset.

Bullshit.....too many shitstains and leakers in the swamp.....way safer without this dirt bag having privy to any info

13 minutes ago, franks pond said:

password.gif

28 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

14 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I’m shocked. You’ll fucking agree with whatever snake, wolfie and the majority of the NE rww club tells you. So spare us your independent thought innuendos, they’re BS

This is nothing. The clown ought to be checked for dementia

That's it I had to wait for PMs from the guys on what to say. You're such hack and idiot.

14 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Do I have to post photos of him and Jong and Putin? How about a secret one on one 2 hour meeting with Putin? No one knows what he discussed 

It might make you more credible.

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Total know nothing idiocy.  Normal.

Not patriots.  Traitors.  But, I don’t expect you to know the difference.

“....Stand with rhose that love our Country” 

Please, think about it:

B1CF0399-D5D8-425B-BAE4-5B9029882570.png

Another threat from the boards biggest pussy

I know a Russia loving pinko commie when I see one.

11 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

That's it I had to wait for PMs from the guys on what to say. You're such hack and idiot.

It might make you more credible.

no, you don't necessarily wait for PMs. you know damn well what stance they're going to take, as it's usually obvious. if you're not sure, you'll jump in later, after the conversation has been rolling along and they've expressed their opinions. it's obvious as hell.