Check your account email address ×

Strzok fired

Pete

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

This is just the beginning of the unraveling and truth being exposed about this concerted effort to bring down Trump...perhaps justice will reign afterall.   Adios Mueller and team...may they all be exposed

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So FBI agents can’t have opinions? Were you aware their text messages slammed dems too?

Opinions? 

Holy Christ dude....they despised Trump.

If you don't think that type of bias wouldn't affect their job you're insane. I'm sure they overlooked or withheld certain things that could have affected a lot of outcomes.

Go back to watching your CNN which is down like 34% over a year ago to keep you informed

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So FBI agents can’t have opinions? Were you aware their text messages slammed dems too?

Of course they are free to have an opinion. When they claim to have a plan ( obviously not a good plan ) to prevent a candidate from winning that is no longer an opinion.

• Thanks 1

He sat on the Weiner laptop for a long time very firable he said Thillery should win 100 million to zero thats so irrational a statement he should be fired for being such a batshit crazy hack :guzzle: 

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Opinions? 

If you don't think that type of bias wouldn't affect their job you're insane. I'm sure they overlooked or withheld certain things that could have affected a lot of outcomes.

Go back to watching your CNN which is down like 34% over a year ago to keep you informed

Yup.

23 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Again...... I hate black people on my own time, but it doesn't effect my job as a law enforcement officer.

Ok??  :lol:

Yup.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Of course they are free to have an opinion. When they claim to have a plan ( obviously not a good plan ) to prevent a candidate from winning that is no longer an opinion.

It was all part of the "insurance policy"   :lol:  

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Opinions? 

And fbi personnel despised hillary too. Should we start looking through everyone’s emails and texts? How you’d like if hillary and all the dems got ahold of some repuke texts to try and shut  down the the 43 Bengazi investigations? How many republicans in those investigations would you call “biased”

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

And fbi personnel despised hillary too. Should we start looking through everyone’s emails and texts? How you’d like if hillary and all the dems got ahold of some repuke texts to try and shut  down the the 43 Bengazi investigations? How many republicans in those investigations would you call “biased”

Tell us more about the fake Russian dossier.  :lol2: 

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Were they LEADING THE INVESTIGATION, you fuckhead?

25 minutes ago, Snake said:

Were they LEADING THE INVESTIGATION, you fuckhead?

So fucking what. Ya think this doesn’t happen daily, in many different areas? Are you really that fucking dumb to think a cop, or an attorney, or a judge, or a jurist, etc etc doesn’t despise some of the persons they are dealing with? Until you have some actual facts about something strzok did to influence the investigation, just stfu and throw this story in the bone pile of other dead conspiracy stories

Edited by Snoslinger

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So fucking what. Ya think this doesn’t happen daily, in many different areas? Are you really that fucking dumb to think a cop, or an attorney, or a judge, or a jurist, etc etc doesn’t despise some of the persons they are dealing with? Until you have some actual facts about something strzok did to influence the investigation, just stfu and throw this story in the bone pile of other dead conspiracy stories

Why was he fired again? 

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Again...... I hate black people on my own time, but it doesn't effect my job as a law enforcement officer.

Ok??  :lol:

Are you really a cop?

What rank?