Check your account email address ×

Strzok fired

Pete

• Platinum Contributing Member

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

If you watched his testimony, its pretty clear his firing, along with McCabe and Comey's, was legitimate.

I watched his testimony.  He's arrogant, he doesn't like the president but neither of those things in and of themselves are fireable offenses.  I'd like to see him sue then if he truly protected Hillary which IMO is far more of a reason to have fired him than any issues he had with Trump hopefully that will come out and there will be pressure to prosecute her. 

FTR I have zero doubt that there was an agenda among those at the FBI and other departments when it came to protecting Hillary but that also does not mean that Trumps campaign or Trump himself did no wrong. If they really did no wrong instead of attacking the Mueller investigation they should just STFU and let the investigation carry on.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

I watched his testimony.  He's arrogant, he doesn't like the president but neither of those things in and of themselves are fireable offenses.  I'd like to see him sue then if he truly protected Hillary which IMO is far more of a reason to have fired him than any issues he had with Trump hopefully that will come out and there will be pressure to prosecute her. 

FTR I have zero doubt that there was an agenda among those at the FBI and other departments when it came to protecting Hillary but that also does not mean that Trumps campaign or Trump himself did no wrong. If they really did no wrong instead of attacking the Mueller investigation they should just STFU and let the investigation carry on.  

I doubt he will sue. There’s likely more to it. Guy is a serious douche 

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

He lied under oath.  He changed wording to exonerate Hilary.  If I was Trump I would be beyond annoyed and pissed by now over the constant onslaught of attacks, by who is supposed to be an apolitical public servant.  I find it beyond fantastical that Trump is a Russian agent, particularly in light of all the cash flowing from them to the Clintons, and everyone seems to be just fine with that.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He lied under oath.  He changed wording to exonerate Hilary.  If I was Trump I would be beyond annoyed and pissed by now over the constant onslaught of attacks, by who is supposed to be an apolitical public servant.  I find it beyond fantastical that Trump is a Russian agent, particularly in light of all the cash flowing from them to the Clintons, and everyone seems to be just fine with that.

Not to mention strzok got The Whole Ball rolling on the  need of the special counsel..... the stench and cover-up is unbelievable.

--------!-----

Come on Mueller expose the truth:

DkkRZpQXsAAQpH2.jpeg

It is perhaps possible that Bowditch and Wray have some damaging information about Strzok that we don’t know about. Horowitz, the inspector general, is still carrying out a separate inquiry into the Bureau’s handling of the Trump-Russia investigation. Conceivably, he could have found something damning and tipped off Bowditch and Wray.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-columnists/the-fbi-needs-to-explain-its-reasons-for-firing-peter-strzok?mbid=social_twitter

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

He left out the part about him being the lead in an FBI investigation that is supposed to be fair and unbiased.

Weird!

Look closer....