Check your account email address ×

Strzok fired

Pete

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Are you really a cop?

What rank? 

Not a cop.   Just an example.  

We have several local cops that had to step down after sharing memes comparing military to NFL players.  Within 24 hrs they were booted from force because they could not be trusted to treat minority’s fairly. 

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

We have several local cops that had to step down after sharing memes comparing military to NFL players.  Within 24 hrs they were booted from force because they could not be trusted to treat minority’s fairly. 

Holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

America is a boiling cauldron of racial hatred. 

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

if they are so stupid as to post shit thats controversial perhaps they should not be having to deal with the public in stressful situations

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

if they are so stupid as to post shit thats controversial perhaps they should not be having to deal with the public in stressful situations

I feel bad they lost their job, but I tend to agree. Bad judgment. It always amazes me when white people think they can publicly criticize blacks.  These guys might have been great cops, who thought they were boosting the military. 

My DAd likes to tell black guys ,,,, you know what the problem is with you people.  

Are you serious????  Stfu!!!!!  You’re going to get your old ass kicked.  :lol:

18 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Pretty much.  People that do shit like that are either retards or don’t care about keeping their jobs.  Usually it’s both.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Pretty much.  People that do shit like that are either retards or don’t care about keeping their jobs.  Usually it’s both.

Or  :guzzle:

Drunks & kids. ......... you know what they say. 

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Pete has a gofundme that the left is pouring money into since he got fired.  Prolly scroll through the donation list and we might find a few of our idiot liberals from our site!  :lmao:

https://www.gofundme.com/peterstrzok

No real surprise.  The left support and defend liars at all costs.  I hope he can spend some before he is “suicided”.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Huh? Did they forgot to orchestrate the plan?

Who knows. Maybe he ran out of balls. Maybe he was just shooting his mouth off. Im not sure . I was not the one who said it, he was.

8 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Who knows. Maybe he ran out of balls. Maybe he was just shooting his mouth off. Im not sure . I was not the one who said it, he was.

Or he thought “we” referred to the American public and thought he wouldn’t win the election. Or he thought the case was going to end sooner than later. There are a host of logical things his comments could have meant, but youd rather go with some of the illogical. Like this was all a set up, yet the dude, or anyone else in on it, didn’t reveal anything about the investigation. While at the same time let the public know about Hillary’s investigation, right before the election. So they actually hephave a trump win. Some insurance plan, huh? Give your head a shake dude 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Or he thought “we” referred to the American public and thought he wouldn’t win the election. Or he thought the case was going to end sooner than later. There are a host of logical things his comments could have meant, but youd rather go with some of the illogical. Like this was all a set up, yet the dude, or anyone else in on it, didn’t reveal anything about the investigation. While at the same time let the public know about Hillary’s investigation, right before the election. So they actually hephave a trump win. Some insurance plan, huh? Give your head a shake dude 

"Lisa Page has been much more forth coming."

10 hours ago, Cold War said:

My DAd likes to tell black guys ,,,, you know what the problem is with you people.  

Are you serious????  Stfu!!!!!  You’re going to get your old ass kicked.  :lol:

I sure hope polaris 550 takes note of this.

11 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

So fucking what. Ya think this doesn’t happen daily, in many different areas? Are you really that fucking dumb to think a cop, or an attorney, or a judge, or a jurist, etc etc doesn’t despise some of the persons they are dealing with? Until you have some actual facts about something strzok did to influence the investigation, just stfu and throw this story in the bone pile of other dead conspiracy stories

Rather than going against the tide of logic and facts like you always do, why not ask the guy who fired him why he was fired?  Then you can argue with him too and call him a dumbass.  Jesus you're insufferable.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Rather than going against the tide of logic and facts like you always do, why not ask the guy who fired him why he was fired?  Then you can argue with him too and call him a dumbass.  Jesus you're insufferable.

He's got all the inside poop. Hell, Mueller calls him for help weekly.

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

omg the irony. logic tells me trump and his admin worked with the russians to help win the election. from carter page, to papadopoulos, to the trump tower meeting, to things revealed by steele, to manafort, to all the lies, to the hundreds of other russian connections. then on top of that, you're pushing some lame conspiracy theory that doesn't make any god damn sense in itself, and ignores the other stuff i just mentioned.

and you're roaming around telling me and others about logic. you are the perfect poster child for a rw idiot wolfie. 

:lmao:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

omg the irony. logic tells me trump and his admin worked with the russians to help win the election. from carter page, to papadopoulos, to the trump tower meeting, to things revealed by steele, to manafort, to all the lies, to the hundreds of other russian connections. then on top of that, you're pushing some lame conspiracy theory that doesn't make any god damn sense in itself, and ignores the other stuff i just mentioned.

and you're roaming around telling me and others about logic. you are the perfect poster child for a rw idiot wolfie. 

:lmao:

“Logic” tells you?

When did I miss the CNN name change?

26 minutes ago, Snake said:

He's got all the inside poop. Hell, Mueller calls him for help weekly.

no inside poop. i'm making my case on facts known to all. i'm quite confident mueller has a ton of things we don't even know about yet. it's going to fun watching you and your crew continue to spin facts as they fall. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Strzok had Comey change the charge from "gross negligence" to "extreme carelessness".... that made all the difference in the world to save H.

Watch scumbag Bruce Ohr go down next...this is going to be so satisfying :pc:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Strzok had Comey change the charge from "gross negligence" to "extreme carelessness".... that made all the difference in the world to save H.

can we stay focused on trump, rather than hillary's fucking e-mails? something 99.99% of washington could be "charged" with too? 

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lmao:ats 

You really need to be medicated, because you are delusional.  Ok to sell uranium to Russians, thats all legit.  Have Jr. take a meeting with a Russian, well there's your proof of collusion.  Sure keep going with that.  How many more dominoes need to fall before you get the picture?  Because all the dominoes so far point to Hillary and covering her ass.

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

not to mention...

at the wording having a major effect on hillary's outcome. 

Gross negligence is grounds for prosecution you fucking dim bulb.

16 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

oh absolutely.  It actually saddens me a bit to see otherwise reasonably intelligent grown men, fall for the bill of goods that the Democrats and mainstream media continue to try an sell to this country.