Check your account email address ×

Fuck off already . Enough is enough

15 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

They don't want you to grind em til you find em or ride around all day in 5th because you are afraid to use the splitter.

Lol. Fuck,I'm an ace at shifting .  Floating gears is a natural thing now.  And if you're in 5th  you've already ranged up on an 18 or a 9 with no low range split. The goofy 15  drove ranged up after 5th. 

Edited by xcr700

6 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

A vast majority of what we have had has been 10 speeds.

And it is splitter.  

Are you talking about actually splitting gears or ranging up? Driving around in 5th cause I'm scared to split makes no sense.  Driving around in 4th cause I'm scared to range up would be more accurate....but not for me lol 

4 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Are you talking about actually splitting gears or ranging up? Driving around in 5th cause I'm scared to split makes no sense.  Driving around in 4th cause I'm scared to range up would be more accurate....but not for me lol 

Fine, ranging up then.  Going from 1-5 to 6-10.  

Fucking RevBetaCuck.  :lol:

Somebody makes a thread about it being hot.  We all join in and have a few laughs.  Rev comes in and scolds everyone for some global warming horseshit.  

See Rev, this is why you were stripped down to your Battlestar Gallactica underoos and tied to the lamppost by the street in front of the parties all during high school.

• Haha 6

13 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

It's still hot oot . Today's going to be the same.  AC hasnt stopped lol

You guys better have this shit under control in 2 weeks when I come out there for a holiday ,, and I don't want to see any fires either ... GOT IT !!!!!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

So at last count there were 12 people that thought they were smarter than 97% of climate scientists.  Do we have even more people that think they are smarter?

For fuck sakes guy....can't anyone make a comment about the hot weather without you coming in and looking for a sissy fight?  Fuck no wonder you have the reputation you do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, grggade said:

You guys better have this shit under control in 2 weeks when I come out there for a holiday ,, and I don't want to see any fires either ... GOT IT !!!!!

According to the newf....there aren't any trees in the prairies....so there shouldnt be any fires.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DAVE said:

According to the newf....there aren't any trees in the prairies....so there shouldnt be any fires.

And he brings out an oldie but a goody! :lol:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And he brings out an oldie but a goody! :lol:

The fires started early this yr out here...but not many since....bc is another story. This was yesterday...thats actually Jasper Alberta...but you get my drift.

Screenshot_20180812-082659_Gallery.jpg

Beta cucks have been screeching about climate change just because it’s been hot for a few days... it’s just a thick high pressure ridge moving through. And it still didn’t get close to the record temps for Canada which are from the 30’s lol

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Beta cucks have been screeching about climate change just because it’s been hot for a few days... it’s just a thick high pressure ridge moving through. And it still didn’t get close to the record temps for Canada which are from the 30’s lol

Tomorrow will be touted as a global cooling day with a high of 14C

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Tell that to my soaked ass crack