Check your account email address ×

Weekend thread!!!!!11

SSFB

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

.....and your phone camera is malfunctioning for some bizarre reason?  Wut,  you a cop or something?

POAST PIKS!!!

pretty sure after the Vikings All and Al & Almas boat trip no one working is alowed cameras on board 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

.....and your phone camera is malfunctioning for some bizarre reason?  Wut,  you a cop or something?

POAST PIKS!!!

Its creapy when the captain is sneaking pics of hot young girls. Who the fuck you think I am, Poop550??

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Its creapy when the captain is sneaking pics of hot young girls. Who the fuck you think I am, Poop550??

Well damn man!  Put your game face on, strike up some charm and let them strike a pose for the paparazzi!

....or slip’em a Cosby.

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Holy fuck!  They still around?  No whey!

What happened?

what you never saw the story of the Vikings boat trip with prostitutes drugs.  fucking going on all over in fr of under age kids working the tour . floor littered with condoms and cash .

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

but the cameras are so small now they blend right in to the toe of your shoe right polaris550

• Gold Member

Not sure yet, seriously considering selling the truck and boat and then buying a bigger boat and floating down the coast until I find a similar job. I also have an interview with a company that runs offshore supply boats so we'll see how that pans out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Not sure yet, seriously considering selling the truck and boat and then buying a bigger boat and floating down the coast until I find a similar job. I also have an interview with a company that runs offshore supply boats so we'll see how that pans out.

Sounds like fun!

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I have a friend that moves yachts in Florida. He works for a few brokers and does alright through the winter. Lots of boat shows every weekend, they move the boats from one show to another. He also captains yachts for rich ass owners. The owner can party and entertain there guests and not have to worry about driving it. Those are typically day trips or a long weekend to the keys. 

9 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Well, even this they suck this year, still lots to celebrate about this year and today. 

IMG_20180812_115350862.thumb.jpg.871da5a02f2c981d31cd1dc5e9d20a11.jpgIMG_20180812_120349730_HDR.thumb.jpg.6380ddc3b24dbcd8126981364187e7e3.jpgIMG_20180812_120108218.thumb.jpg.ad862cdd4b1555aab9d9f0eb01297d9c.jpg

Everything in MI sucks eh? :flush: 

:snack: 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

I have a friend that moves yachts in Florida. He works for a few brokers and does alright through the winter. Lots of boat shows every weekend, they move the boats from one show to another. He also captains yachts for rich ass owners. The owner can party and entertain there guests and not have to worry about driving it. Those are typically day trips or a long weekend to the keys. 

Yeah Ive thought of that too. The schedule is too much up in the air tho. I want something more regular.

23 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Yeah Ive thought of that too. The schedule is too much up in the air tho. I want something more regular.

Are you planning on going back to Boston next summer?

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

Everything in MI sucks eh? :flush: 

:snack: 

It's not that bad.  Would be worse if you lived here, :hay:

:news:

41 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Jack Morris was a no bullshit bulldog on the mound....loved watching him pitch.

One of the best.  Sucked how he kept getting passed over for the voting. 

• Gold Member
44 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm sure there are lots of options out there. I don't know how the regs work. Are you a full captain?

Yep master 100 ton amd mate 200 ton also Able Seaman Unlimited with many endorsements

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Yep master 100 ton amd mate 200 ton also Able Seaman Unlimited with many endorsements

I assume that means you could spend the winter in the Caribbean as a captain of a charter boat? See ya next summer :lol: 

• Gold Member
38 minutes ago, ckf said:

I assume that means you could spend the winter in the Caribbean as a captain of a charter boat? See ya next summer :lol: 

I can captain 100ton class vessels and be part of the bridge crew (AB Unlimited) on everything else that floats.