Check your account email address ×

John Kerry: It Would Be Better if Media Didn’t Cover Terrorism So Much

12 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I understand what he said. Every explosion, white powder, backpack left on a sidewalk is a terrorist activity today.

Media attention is what terrorists thrive on.

It sure is.

12 hours ago, Highmark said:

So what and when should they report it?

Could the same thing be said about mass shootings in the US?

Could the same thing be said about police treatment of AA's or our racial divide in this country?

Bet he doesn't think so about those topics.  

I usually think that you're an intelligent person, but it's times like this I question that because only an imbecile could not understand the context in which Kerry spoke.

• Like 1

Just now, Mainecat said:

Do any of you right wing imbeciles ever think of why Kerry accepted the job of SOS?

To spread his message of peace, love and togetherness throughout the world and making America look like weak, impotent idiots while filling the position of the third stooge in the Obama administration?  Yep...I'm sure that's it.:bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 9/2/2016 at 9:43 PM, Mileage Psycho said:

It sure is.

I usually think that you're an intelligent person, but it's times like this I question that because only an imbecile could not understand the context in which Kerry spoke.

:lmao: I understood the context perfectly and the exact same thing could be said about the topics I stated.  Many mass shooters have no life and thrive on the notoriety they get after their killing spree even though they will or are dead.   Sound familiar to suicide bombers?  Poor Vinney calls someone stupid and looks stupid doing so.  

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lmao: I understood the context perfectly and the exact same thing could be said about the topics I stated.  Poor Vinney.  

Nah you saw what the dumbed down cartoon version the right wing media reported

On 9/2/2016 at 9:53 AM, Mainecat said:

I think about them. Its part of daily life on the planet Highmark. Humans do things for attention in effect glorifying it for them. Like I said I understood what he meant.

On 9/2/2016 at 10:11 AM, Highmark said:

I did too.   Just think its funny picking out this one thing to be critical of the MSM on.  

Just now, Mainecat said:

Nah you saw what the dumbed down cartoon version the right wing media reported

From the beginning of the thread.  I agreed with you on what he meant right away.   Got to love when people know what you're thinking.   You lib Kreskin's are fucking amazing.  

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

:lmao: I understood the context perfectly and the exact same thing could be said about the topics I stated.  Many mass shooters have no life and thrive on the notoriety they get after their killing spree even though they will or are dead.   Sound familiar to suicide bombers?  Poor Vinney calls someone stupid and looks stupid doing so.  

Your posting didn't indicate that you understood the context :news: 

15 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Your posting didn't indicate that you understood the context :news: 

Because I pointed out the hypocrisy of what he was saying?   Sorry that was above your level of comprehension.