Check your account email address ×

John Kerry: It Would Be Better if Media Didn’t Cover Terrorism So Much

• Platinum Contributing Member

:nuts:

“Perhaps the media would do us all a service if they didn’t cover it quite as much,” he added. “People wouldn’t know what’s going on.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/08/30/john-kerry-it-would-be-better-if-media-didnt-cover-terrorism-so-much/

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I understand what he said. Every explosion, white powder, backpack left on a sidewalk is a terrorist activity today.

Media attention is what terrorists thrive on.

So what and when should they report it?

Could the same thing be said about mass shootings in the US?

Could the same thing be said about police treatment of AA's or our racial divide in this country?

Bet he doesn't think so about those topics.  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

So what and when should they report it?

Could the same thing be said about mass shootings in the US?

Could the same thing be said about police treatment of AA's or our racial divide in this country?

Bet he doesn't think so about those topics.  

I think about them. Its part of daily life on the planet Highmark. Humans do things for attention in effect glorifying it for them. Like I said I understood what he meant.

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

The same could be said about every thug black shot by cops....  Therewould be no BLM burning buildings, rioting and looting without media coverage.

Yup BUT it keeps police in check.

Edited by Mainecat

16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I think about them. Its part of daily life on the planet Highmark. Humans do things for attention in effect glorifying it for them. Like I said I understood what he meant.

I did too.   Just think its funny picking out this one thing to be critical of the MSM on.  

And, the media lets it go by unchallenged.

Proving that if even when the media is the target of liberals stupidity, they are still eager to please.

Government watch dogs are now the lap dogs of the left.

Poor John Kerry wants the Hillary treatment from the media....Ignore, ignore, ignore.

Just think of all the issues we can improve by simply ignoring them or renaming them.

Edited by Cold War

11 minutes ago, Cold War said:

And, the media lets it go by unchallenged.

Proving that if even when the media is the target of liberals stupidity, they are still eager to please.

Government watch dogs are now the lap dogs of the left.

Poor John Kerry wants the Hillary treatment from the media....Ignore, ignore, ignore.

Just think of all the issues we can improve by simply ignoring them or renaming them.

Ben Rhodes explained it perfectly.  Guys like him parrot some bullshit to the young journalists that just run with it.  Why bother checking facts, Mr Rhodes wouldn't make things up.

Here are just some of the relationships that used to be or are still current with democrats

All part of the DNC propaganda machine. 

• ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, National Security Adviser.
  • CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama’s Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.
  • ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to former Whitehouse Press Secretary Jay Carney
  • ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan,Obama’s Deputy Press Secretary
  • ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama’s Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood
  • CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton’s Deputy Secretary Tom Nides.
Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Ben Rhodes explained it perfectly.  Guys like him parrot some bullshit to the young journalists that just run with it.  Why bother checking facts, Mr Rhodes wouldn't make things up.

Here are just some of the relationships that used to be or are still current with democrats

All part of the DNC propaganda machine. 

• ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, National Security Adviser.
  • CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama’s Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.
  • ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to former Whitehouse Press Secretary Jay Carney
  • ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan,Obama’s Deputy Press Secretary
  • ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama’s Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood
  • CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton’s Deputy Secretary Tom Nides.

Jesus lets move the goal post a fuckin mile

42 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Jesus lets move the goal post a fuckin mile

Jesus moved it.  And he still kicked that pigskin right between the posts!  :lol:

Actually, I've read a piece that can make that would move that goal posts 10 miles and still get the point after.  I really should start saving some of these reads of mine.  I'll see if I can dig is up.

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Imagine that, a high ranking democrat that wants to filter the media.   Brings to mind some leaders that have done the same.

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It just shows how the elite left has the ability and desire to filter everything that gets to people like you.

So is the media biased towards the left or filtered? :snack:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So is the media biased towards the left or filtered? :snack:

See, remember what I told you before.  You need the talking points separated like a good little liberal.  You don't have the brain capacity to combine them.

15 minutes ago, racer254 said:

See, remember what I told you before.  You need the talking points separated like a good little liberal.  You don't have the brain capacity to combine them.

:lol: 

It's obvious you're dumb.  Now - you've complained about the media being biased towards the left and now you're complaining about it being filtered....??  Which is it?  :snack:

Edited by SnowRider

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: 

Its obvious you're dumb.  Now - you've complained about the media being biased towards the left and now you're complaining about it being filtered....??  Which is it?  :snack:

Hard for you to understand it to be both?  Stand up, you're sitting on your brain again.

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I understand what he said. Every explosion, white powder, backpack left on a sidewalk is a terrorist activity today.

Media attention is what terrorists thrive on.

Go lay down you hack.

11 hours ago, BOHICA said:

The same could be said about every thug black shot by cops....  Therewould be no BLM burning buildings, rioting and looting without media coverage.

And Maineliar takes another shot to his libsucker :lmao: