Check your account email address ×

Manafort trial

Some healthy fines, maybe some nice relaxation time at a first class white collar prison where he can work on his golf and tennis game topped off with probation.  That’s if he’s convicted.  He might plead out for time served and a $250 fine.  :lol:

The left will lose what’s left of their rattle brains.  They won’t know why though.

• 2 weeks later...

Did you guyz see that Gates revealed that MANAFORT had 65 MILLION spread about in offshore accounts!!!!

Sixty five MILLION!!!!

Remember I told you he looked like a rat months ago. Used car salesman look. I hope they nail his fuckin' ass. Fucking bastards with that kind of money. 

32 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Did you guyz see that Gates revealed that MANAFORT had 65 MILLION spread about in offshore accounts!!!!

Sixty five MILLION!!!!

Remember I told you he looked like a rat months ago. Used car salesman look. I hope they nail his fuckin' ass. Fucking bastards with that kind of money. 

So you are a broke ass old fuck... :lol:  Lying ass piece of shit.  All pissed off at someone with 65 mil. :lol:You've been bragging up a storm how fucking rich you are, fucking sham ass faggot is what you are.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Sixty five MILLION!!!!

Thought that would be pocket change to a roller like you.  :lol:   So should someone with less money think the law should stick it to you because you have more than them?  

On 7/31/2018 at 4:32 PM, BOHICA said:

Does he walk?

is he going to need a pardon?

wonder if Nancy Grace is doing a live coverage of the trial?

if found not guilty will the left lose their shit even further???

This is the first of 2 trials.   He will get some jail and Trump will release him on time served or pardon him if he wins a 2nd term.  

Pretty much their whole case is Gates testimony.   All it takes is for one juror to not like or believe that philandering thief and its hung. 

Edited by Highmark

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

This is the first of 2 trials.   He will get some jail and Trump will release him on time served or pardon him if he wins a 2nd term.  

Pretty much their whole case is Gates testimony.   All it takes is for one juror to not like or believe that philandering thief and its hung. 

The paper trail is a mile long.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Only to those that are pieces of shit.

Get it?    :lol:

Oh your the winner here. A total asshole that follows me tossing insults and never addressing the topics I post. Just an internet troll that hides behind a keyboard.

Yeah your a fuckin fake like Trump.

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

You’re  fucking excuses are pathetic :lmao: Wilbur Ross.....what’s up with him?  

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Oh your the winner here. A total asshole that follows me tossing insults and never addressing the topics I post. Just an internet troll that hides behind a keyboard.

Yeah your a fuckin fake like Trump.

*you’re

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

You’re  fucking excuses are pathetic :lmao: Wilbur Ross.....what’s up with him?  

How is that an excuse?  :lmao: I simply predicted what I think will happen and commented on what Gates himself said.  He cheated on his wife and stole from Manafort.  

Edited by Highmark