Check your account email address ×

The system is designed to keep minorities down

Rod

Or at least that's what libtards say. The criminal justice system is designed to keep minorities down.

except the laws aren't race specific.

so what liberals are saying is that they think certain minorities are more likely to be attracted to drugs, crime and violence. 

Like we needed any more proof that white liberals are racist pieces of shit. Fuck them.

Poor people will get harsher sentences for the same crime, and are far more likely to be convicted. That is not a racial divide but an economic one. Being blacks are more likely to be poor, and more likely to commit a crime the stats can be a little deceiving.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Boered said:

Poor people will get harsher sentences for the same crime, and are far more likely to be convicted. That is not a racial divide but an economic one. Being blacks are more likely to be poor, and more likely to commit a crime the stats can be a little deceiving.

wow. That's racist 

5 minutes ago, Boered said:

Maybe stop being criminals would be a good way to help with these stereotypes :guzzle: 

Just now, Boered said:

No, that is factual information.

Doesn't matter. Any mention of facts that shows blacks in a negative light is racist.  Whites are responsible for all problems in the black community.

You know slavery and what not.

Shame on you.

7 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

You basically said that blacks are too dumb to be rich. Holy fuck 

No, I said blacks are more likely to be poor, because that is a fact. I gave no reason why.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Boered said:

No, I said blacks are more likely to be poor, because that is a fact. I gave no reason why.

Sludgey is a retarded troll...and Canadian.

2 hours ago, Doorider said:

Why do they always say minority when they mean blacks?  Asians are a bigger minority but they make more than anyone

I'm still looking for laws that specify keeping black people down.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Don't be stupid.  It's all there....it's just "subliminal". :justcuz:

Image result for subliminal racism

A park by the lake in Rochester had these pics forever on a carousel till the wrong person noticed them..the preservation deal for the park fought for awhile to keep them but they are now gone.

Carousel second close-up

Carousel close-up with rooster

At Ontario Beach, a carousel with suspect imagery

635543989069857370-Orr-Steve2.jpg Steve Orr, @SOrr16:37 p.m. EDT July 16, 2015

Carousel panelBuy Photo

(Photo: Steve Orr/Staff photographer)

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

• Blogger Andrea Raethka says the racist images on the Ontario Beach carousel should be removed.
  • William Dentzel, current head of Dentzel Carousel Co., comments about his great-grandfather’s work.

The beloved Dentzel carousel at Ontario Beach Park, with its handsome hand-carved animals and brassy organ music, has delighted kids and grown-ups alike for 110 years.

But for all of that time, a panel atop the spinning carousel has featured a painting with crude racial caricatures of two black children. Though plainly visible to anyone who looked, the panel has been largely unnoticed and unremarked upon — until now.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2015/07/16/ontario-beach-carousel-image/30234441/

• Platinum Contributing Member

I don't disagree there is some discrimination in the justice system that needs to be addressed.   I think it mainly may revolve around harsher sentencing than anything but no doubt its there.  But if we are going to address this from a group prospective shouldn't we be able to address the facts behind these "groups" propensity to commit crimes at higher rates and get in the justice system to begin with?

Edited by Highmark

16 hours ago, Sludgey said:

Or at least that's what libtards say. The criminal justice system is designed to keep minorities down.

except the laws aren't race specific.

so what liberals are saying is that they think certain minorities are more likely to be attracted to drugs, crime and violence. 

Like we needed any more proof that white liberals are racist pieces of shit. Fuck them.

specific ones?

Its designed to keep minorities down and working class people down. Healthcare and housing are the 2 biggest expenses for Americans. I would bet the majority of Americans are just 2 months away from bankruptcy.