Check your account email address ×

The tape

Cohen is hoping to keep himself from a prison cell. lanny (d)avis  is a clintoon paid henchmen from the way back, dcnn + the cuomo klan is suspect at best

Edited by hwytohell

The best Snowrider has is Trump lied?? What did he lie about? Next what do the tapes “which were illegally recorded and now illegally released” as Trump wasn’t told he was recorded and never gave permission for them to be released. What law was broken by Trump when he discussed paying off this women?? I’ll wait for captain dipshit snow riders responce!!

The funniest part about this is the best CNN has on tromp as he had an affair with a playboy model. That’s it that’s the best they have

Edited by jtssrx
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He’s cooked

What’s the crime in banging a playboy bunny? Seems like a win win to me. :lol: 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Right?!  :lol: Great illustration about just how unhinged the left has gotten.  Hell, I'm a little jealous.  They actually think they can use this to topple his presidency.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

It proves nothing more than what we already knew.   Women are money hungry whores and cash buys top notch snatch.  :lol:  

download (22).jpg

11karen8.jpg

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Trump lies, we all know this. But did he break any laws or is this just another fake outrage "look at this!" Issue? 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Trump lies, we all know this. But did he break any laws or is this just another fake outrage "look at this!" Issue? 

I'll go with choice #2.  What do you suppose is on tap for next weeks outrage?

19 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Oh and personally I think Cohen is a piece of shit for recording a conversation with a client that could be used against them later. 

If you were dealing with Trump, would you trust him?

Cohen was dealing with a guy who was fucking around in his wife just after she gave birth.  

If I was his lawyer I would have taped the conversation too. 

Did Dump claim to know nothing about the payment?  Campaign funds used for payment or did Cohen pay it out of his pocket :lol: ....yep - it’s just about bringing  playboy model :lmao: 

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If you were dealing with Trump, would you trust him?

Cohen was dealing with a guy who was fucking around in his wife just after she gave birth.  

If I was his lawyer I would have taped the conversation too. 

Attorney client privilege. Just cant trust those joos. 

31 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'll go with choice #2.  What do you suppose is on tap for next weeks outrage?

I think this will last til next week. :lol:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Did Dump claim to know nothing about the payment?  Campaign funds used for payment or did Cohen pay it out of his pocket :lol: ....yep - it’s just about bringing  playboy model :lmao: 

There was no payment ever made DUMBFUCK!!!!

Guiliani: Trump Discussed – But Never Made – Payment To Ex-Playboy Model

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018/07/20/report-attorney-recorded-trump-hush-money-payment-playboy-model-karen-mcdougal/

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Attorney client privilege. Just cant trust those joos. 

Evidently it is legal to tape one side of the conversation if you are one of the parties.  Ontario has the same law.  I used it 20 years ago to record a conversation with a former customer.  It was very useful.  Smart ass purchasing agent admitted everything on the phone and told us to go fuck our selves.   He lost his job and his company settled. 

Trump's attorney's waived attorney client privilege on the Cohen tapes.   He's fucking playing you guys.  :lol:  No payment was made.  

13 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

There was no payment ever made DUMBFUCK!!!!

Guiliani: Trump Discussed – But Never Made – Payment To Ex-Playboy Model

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018/07/20/report-attorney-recorded-trump-hush-money-payment-playboy-model-karen-mcdougal/

When there’s nothing there they just make shit up. What are the sentencing guidelines for this theoretical crime of infidelity? :lol: 

58 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

They ALL lie.  

Giuliani waved lawyer client privilege. The tape is fair game. Don’t be silly, there is no wrong doing here or Guliani and Trump wouldn’t have waived it. What it did do is put this story front and center, a story the vast majority of the country don’t give a fuck about other than deranged libs. What aren’t they talking about? Trump’s bad week with Putin... You guys think this is something? It’s pretty smart. The media is getting played... Again.

• Like 1