Check your account email address ×

The tape

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yeah, Trump willingly waived his lawyer rights on this green lighting it’s use in court and release to the nation knowing it would take his presidency down. Jesus you are stupid. 

Your clueless. 

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yeah, Trump willingly waived his lawyer rights on this green lighting it’s use in court and release to the nation knowing it would take his presidency down. Jesus you are stupid. 

This evidence won't be allowed in court now its tainted :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your clueless. 

I’m right and you know my logic is sound. Sorry you got duped into thinking this is something it’s not. 

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

This evidence won't be allowed in court now its tainted :lol: 

There’s nothing there... 

I think Trump, Cohen and the Trump administration are laughing their asses off about this.     They are treating the Dems and their MSM like the fools they are.  This is what happens when you chose hate and butthurt in lieu of leadership or a plan.....a nice long cruise on the SS Boob lollipop.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think Trump, Cohen and the Trump administration are laughing their asses off about this.     They are treating the Dems and their MSM like the fools they are.  This is what happens when you chose hate and butthurt in lieu of leadership or a plan.....a nice long cruise on the SS Boob lollipop.

I don't think Cohen is laughing. He's a chickenshit. 

The saddest part about all this, is that trump has normalized this type of behavior. What would have been a major ordeal in years prior, now gets a “meh”. If you think this is a good thing for our country, you are a moron. But like many other issues, I expect gop attitudes will change when a dem is sitting in the WH again