Check your account email address ×

Imagine how happy Republicans would be

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Trumps individual rights are no more valuable than yours or mine or any number of the millions of people who have had their 4th amendment rights violated fully amongst other egregious abuses. If you cant see that than you are lost 

phew.  not trumps rights. potus's rights.  At minimum, the patriot act was in response to 9/11 and initially well intentioned.  yes, its now a cluster fuck, but it still doesn't compare with trying to cheat a presidential election.  Jesus fucking christ dude.  Give your head a shake.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trumps individual rights are no more valuable than yours or mine or any number of the millions of people who have had their 4th amendment rights violated fully amongst other egregious abuses. If you cant see that than you are lost 

Weird how those faggots all of the sudden care about rights. 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

phew.  not trumps rights. potus's rights.  At minimum, the patriot act was in response to 9/11 and initially well intentioned.  yes, its now a cluster fuck, but it still doesn't compare with trying to cheat a presidential election.  Jesus fucking christ dude.  Give your head a shake.

I dont value the office of the presidency of this country more than I do the county clerk.....it has proven itself over my lifetime to be of no value....no different than the flag or an anthem or our miltary. My rights that were afforded to me by the blood of 10s of thousands of lives have been destroyed with the a quiet condoning of assholes like you. Take you cherished presidency and shove it up your ass

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I dont value the office of the presidency of this country more than I do the county clerk.....it has proven itself over my lifetime to be of no value....no different than the flag or an anthem or our miltary. My rights that were afforded to me by the blood of 10s of thousands of lives have been destroyed with the a quiet condoning of assholes like you. Take you cherished presidency and shove it up your ass

I rest my case folks. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

So you think thats equivalent to trying to subvert an election, and then after failing, trying to have a duly elected president removed?

Stfu, Americans are talking.

big :golfclap: for you.  you really are kinda dumb guy, just saying.

Says the Repubs are "different" from the Dems...jackass!

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Your case was laid to rest with your libido and your hairline about 3 decades ago :lol: :bigfinger: 

ok that was good  :lol:  :queen:

9 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Says the Repubs are "different" from the Dems...jackass!

Didn't say that.  Try and follow along.  And don't forget to strap your fucking boat down....dipshit.:roundhouse:

54 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4180972

:lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Your case was laid to rest with your libido and your hairline about 3 decades ago :lol: :bigfinger: 

:lol:  Oh fuck. :lol: