Check your account email address ×

Imagine how happy Republicans would be

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

So you want something comparable to the made up shit, not the real shit that Trump has done.  

That's a little more difficult. Because Jtflatearthboy can alway link a far right sight that will Tell you anything you want to believe about Obama or Clinton. 

Analer, dependsbusta, and bigums are lost causes and there is really no point in having a debate with any of them. Analer thinks hillary killed Seth rich, yet cannot see trump colluding with Russia. Wolfie, well, enuff said. Bigums is completely lost on most current events, and thinks dems complaining about some of the completely insane shit trump does, is no different than the repukes complaining about obama’s beer summit and birth certificate. Not one of the three has common sense

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Analer, dependsbusta, and bigums are lost causes and there is really no point in having a debate with any of them. Analer thinks hillary killed Seth rich, yet cannot see trump colluding with Russia. Wolfie, well, enuff said. Bigums is completely lost on most current events, and thinks dems complaining about some of the completely insane shit trump does, is no different than the repukes complaining about obama’s beer summit and birth certificate. Not one of the three has common sense

Well, you know what they say about Trump supporters,  if you could talk sense to them there wouldn’t be any of them. 

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Ftr, I’ve long stated I don’t like either of the mainstream parties, something I notice you guys conveniently ignoring.  The fact still remains that the Obama admin has proven to have engaged in some really shady shit, way shadier than anything I’ve seen from the Rs.  Of course, that’s the first thing I asked you nitwits to do......find me something comparable.  You can’t. 

You can claim you dont like beer but if you drink it often enough then frankly...you like beer!!

2 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Ronald Reagan? Iran/contra? 138 indictments?

So you think thats equivalent to trying to subvert an election, and then after failing, trying to have a duly elected president removed?

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

So you want something comparable to the made up shit, not the real shit that Trump has done.  

That's a little more difficult. Because Jtflatearthboy can alway link a far right sight that will Tell you anything you want to believe about Obama or Clinton. 

Stfu, Americans are talking.

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You can claim you dont like beer but if you drink it often enough then frankly...you like beer!!

big :golfclap: for you.  you really are kinda dumb guy, just saying.

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So you think thats equivalent to trying to subvert an election, and then after failing, trying to have a duly elected president removed?

Don’t worry. I can smell the BS from here. 

51 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah I think that is pretty fucking bad. But I'm not excusing anyone here, hack. That's you.

2 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Trump FTW  !!!!!!!!1111   :finger2:

When I come out east, as soon as I'm done feeding Uncle znotty his teeth I'm gonna rip your arms off and beat you to death with them!!!!111

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Yeah I think that is pretty fucking bad. But I'm not excusing anyone here, hack. That's you.

wtf was that?  Seriously, you wanna have an honest conversation, or just be a douchebag?  Just call it for what it is, instead of trying to draw equivalence to some revisionism from 40 fucking years ago.  

54 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

:lol:

i rest my case

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

When I come out east, as soon as I'm done feeding Uncle znotty his teeth I'm gonna rip your arms off and beat you to death with them!!!!111

yeah good luck with that.  What happens in Maine stays in Maine.  in other words, they'll never find your body.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

wtf was that?  Seriously, you wanna have an honest conversation, or just be a douchebag?  Just call it for what it is, instead of trying to draw equivalence to some revisionism from 40 fucking years ago.  

You don't want to acknowledge anything. As soon as someone sticks some hypocrisy up your ass you change the criteria for debate. = Hack. 

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Why don't you tell the class when any Republican , past or present has done anything that rivals the actions of this past (D) administration, from Holder, Lerner, etc., on down to Comey, Clapper and Brennan.  These same 3 guys who also signed off on the uranium deal with Russia, yet Brennan has the fucking gall to accuse Trump of treason, for having a summit with Putin, in the face of that?   Find me something equivalent to that, or you might consider shutting up too, before you accuse me of anything.  :news:

Ahh ....the Patriot Act is 1000x worse

yeah good luck with that.  What happens in Maine stays in Maine.  in other words, they'll never find your body.

In your dreams Gramps. 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

In your dreams Gramps. 

you were the one talking about ripping peoples arms off.  By all means, bring your smoker cough ass out here and show us how tough you are, and how fast you ride.  I suspect you'll be like all the others that came before you.  Meaning struggling to keep up.

Yah......the shit we are witnessing now is unprecedented :lol: if you are a fucking partisan revisionist brain dead fucking meat puppet

Authorization of indefinite detentions of immigrants; the permission given law enforcement officers to search a home or business without the owner's or the occupant's consent or knowledge; the expanded use of National Security Letters, which allows the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) to search telephone, e-mail, and financial records without a court order; and the expanded access of law enforcement agencies to business records, including library and financial records.

you were the one talking about ripping peoples arms off.  By all means, bring your smoker cough ass out here and show us how tough you are, and how fast you ride.  I suspect you'll be like all the others that came before you.  Meaning struggling to keep up.

No you come out here...

Just now, f7ben said:

bull fucking shit

so some hypothetical concept of violating your precious rights, trumps the subversion to cheat an election and afterwards, attempt to remove a duly elected potus, the most powerful position in the world, the same person who likely could cancel the patriot act with a signature if he deemed proper.  ok if you say so.  

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Indiana?  yeahhhhno

I got a hole in a cornfield with yer name on it!!!!111

Edited by Nazipigdog

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

so some hypothetical concept of violating your precious rights, trumps the subversion to cheat an election and afterwards, attempt to remove a duly elected potus, the most powerful position in the world, the same person who likely could cancel the patriot act with a signature if he deemed proper.  ok if you say so.  

Trumps individual rights are no more valuable than yours or mine or any number of the millions of people who have had their 4th amendment rights violated fully amongst other egregious abuses. If you cant see that than you are lost