Check your account email address ×

Toronto mass shooter named

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Now, the tax cut will proceed in stages, moving to 10 per cent effective Jan. 1, 2018, and to 9 per cent, effective Jan. 1, 2019. 

what ever your uneducated posts says 

Small business DEDUCTION :lies: 

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Now, the tax cut will proceed in stages, moving to 10 per cent effective Jan. 1, 2018, and to 9 per cent, effective Jan. 1, 2019. 

what ever your uneducated posts says 

He promised to lower it. :lol:

Just now, Momorider said:

That is not the overall rate WRONG AGAIN FAIL is full of shit like usual that is the small business DEDUCTION  :guzzle:

I know....but I just read the whole article where he got it from.

12 minutes ago, DAVE said:

He promised to lower it. :lol:

10 minutes ago, Momorider said:

That is not the overall rate WRONG AGAIN FAIL is full of shit like usual that is the small business DEDUCTION  :guzzle:

9 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I know....but I just read the whole article where he got it from.

5 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Wrong again fail got owned so hard :lol: 

Trudeau and Morneau, along with two other ministers and MPs, went to a Main Street Italian restaurant in Stouffville Monday morning to confirm news leaked the night before that it would lower small business taxes as promised in the 2015 election campaign, a pledge it had put the brakes on once in power.

The previous Conservative government had legislated a gradual reduction in the rate from 11 per cent to 9 per cent, which the Liberals froze after the first cut —10.5 per cent, where it still stands.

Now, the tax cut will proceed in stages, moving to 10 per cent effective Jan. 1, 2018, and to 9 per cent, effective Jan. 1, 2019. That’s 10 months before the next federal election. The move is expected to cost the public treasury $2.9 billion in revenue over the next six tax years. The Finance Department says the average small business in Canada would have an “additional $1,600 per year to reinvest in new equipment and job creation.”

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

can you post where he didn't lower it :dunno:  not a bunch of mumble jumble just post where he hasn't lowered the tax rate 

I don't expect anything so I won't be disappointed 

Promised....

Just now, DAVE said:

Promised.... KEPT

agreed on fixed post 

Try and keep up DAVEY 

Previous Government lowered it 1% in 10 years - Trudeau did it in  just 2 years 

2006 12
2007 12
2008 11
2009 11
2010 11
2011 11
2012 11
2013 11
2014 11
2015 11
2016 10.5
2017 10.5
2018 10

23 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

can you post where he didn't lower it :dunno:  not a bunch of mumble jumble just post where he hasn't lowered the tax rate 

I don't expect anything so I won't be disappointed 

Yes he lowered it after getting raked across the coals for calling them tax cheats.  He also changed the passive investment rules.

The point is if I make 100K as income or keep 100K as retained earning, pay the small bus tax and then pull that out as a dividend, the overall tax paid is the same, actually now its a bit worse going the dividend route, but minor.  Its called tax integration.

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

Small business DEDUCTION :lies: 

11 minutes ago, Momorider said:

All in its still like 25% in Ontario you clown :finger:

Pretty sure you haven't a clue about this, your posts show

And WRONG AGAIN Ontario has the least tax in the country 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

"intimidated by muslims".  :lol: 

DIdn't the ISIS organization claim him and this "mild accident"?

Or, are we calling them liars?  Seeing as how everything else they've claimed in the past has been true.  WOW...  ISIS...A RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRRORIST GROUP (yes..that's what it is) is more truthful than liberals.  WHew!  Chew on that for a bit with your cucky dicksuckers.

That would be you little girl.

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That would be you little girl.

Mhm.  

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I love the way he makes RWbeta's wet their pants. 

I may just have to vote Liberal for the first time.  

Hard to figure out if you get more triggered by being called a “beta” of a “cuck”.  Your projections of both are enormous!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Mhm.  

Hard to figure out if you get more triggered by being called a “beta” of a “cuck”.  Your projections of both are enormous!

Here's are marvelous idea.  Lets just join the two words and call him a betacuck.:lol:

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

All in its still like 25% in Ontario you clown :finger:

Momo the stupid shows up again.

https://assets.kpmg.com/content/dam/kpmg/ca/pdf/tnf/2017/ca-ontario-drops-small-business-rate-for-2018v2.pdf

Small business tax rate in Ontario went from 15% to 13.5% this year to 12.5% the year after. 

Unless Ford changes Wynnes plan.

22 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Here's are marvelous idea.  Lets just join the two words and call him a betacuck.:lol:

On 7/24/2018 at 3:55 PM,  ArcticCrusher said: 

Sure you did beta.  Don't you also have fractional ownership on your kayak?

Toons are great for cruising on the lakes with friends since most are intimidated by the jetskis and nobody cares to use the kayaks.

:kneebash:   hahahahhaahhahahahhahaha!   

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Mhm.  

Yeah. Sorry but if you spend your time making things up about Muslims just because you are scared of them,  kind of seems like you are intimidated by them. 

Sorry for your luck Zampoopski the clown.