Check your account email address ×

Michele Obama has a bigger cock than Slinger

17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

clue: rev, snowrider, me do not believe that is a cock. that does not mean we believe there is nothing there. as you said, it could be many things. but in typical fashion, you try throwing in a bash.

It could be many things........what would just a few of those things reasonably be???  I am dying to hear this!!!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Ok...you may have just admitted, after me initial post, that you think "something" is there just not a cock. I was originally laughing at Slope seemingly running interference. You know, blindly protecting a D at all costs kind of thing.

Now, show what Rev and Slope think it is then answer Ben's question    

no, you insinuated someone said there is nothing there. I didn't read that. I saw the posts as laughing at the idea that it was really a cock. :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol: 

jesus Christ. something in her pocket, part of her tucked in shirt, pants crease, maybe something from a wireless mic, who fucking knows.

but a cock? your conspiracies have no bounds

:lmao: 

Don't ruin it for them.  

They need this.  What with their choice Trump being controlled by Putin, this reminds them of simpler days when conspiracies had no basis in reality. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

jesus Christ. something in her pocket, part of her tucked in shirt, pants crease, maybe something from a wireless mic, who fucking knows.

So maybe a couple of fishing sinkers in her pocket then? Because "part of her tucked in shirt" or "pants crease" isn't likely IMO

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Oh yes......that is for sure a part of a tucked in shirt swinging wildly like a cock :lol: pants crease :lol: holy fucking shit

I for one know they always hang womans wireless mic transmitters right between their legs when they are going to be dancing on set :lol: sweet fucking shit 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Don't ruin it for them.  

They need this.  What with their choice Trump being controlled by Putin, this reminds them of simpler days when conspiracies had no basis in reality. 

And dip shit jr brings up Trump and Putin :lol2: 

another post or two and we'll have dumbski pushing the idea it's a cock too. if he's not there already :lol:

No!!! I'm with you on this. It surely is her shirt tucked in

another post or two and we'll have dumbski pushing the idea it's a cock too. if he's not there already :lol:

She looks like a man , talks and acts like a man.......and has something swinging between her legs and appearing in countless photos. Why the need to defend he/she. .......none of us know for sure but it wouldnt surprise me in the least.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

She looks like a man , talks and acts like a man.......and has something swinging between her legs and appearing in countless photos. Why the need to defend he/she. .......none of us know for sure but it wouldnt surprise me in the least.

You keep being you Ben,  this is fantastic. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You keep being you Ben,  this is fantastic. 

Why do you have a problem with transgender individuals??? I certainly have no issue with her being a man.....I think its kind of cool !!!!!!!11

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Why do you have a problem with transgender individuals??? I certainly have no issue with her being a man.....I think its kind of cool !!!!!!!11

Why do these people think Obama pushed the transgender agenda the way he did? It's clear to me that Michelle Obama has a COCK and is a DUDE

:dunno:

Despite her widely admired bod (her arms practically have their own fan club), Michelle Obama says she doesn't relish putting on a swimsuit, which we all know is a soul-sucking experience sometimes.. In fact, she told People, she steadfastly avoids being photographed in one.

the First Lady told the mag (according to Daily Mail). "I don't want to be caught dead in a bathing suit."

mooch-on-ellen-degeneres-show.png

michelle-obama-penis-480x332.jpg

36 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Despite her widely admired bod (her arms practically have their own fan club), Michelle Obama says she doesn't relish putting on a swimsuit, which we all know is a soul-sucking experience sometimes.. In fact, she told People, she steadfastly avoids being photographed in one.

the First Lady told the mag (according to Daily Mail). "I don't want to be caught dead in a bathing suit."

“Her widely admired body...”

What in the fuck!?!?!  Who in the fuck!  Lib-rag-trash

Michele Obama is a man.  Period.  

End thead.

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

She’s just a mannish woman you guys 

I thought that was Barry?  I need to look at the gender rule book again.  Can both be “mannish women” in a marriage?  What about “mannish men”?  How do they do stuff and things?

It’s all so confusing for people without mental disorders.

45 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

she has a dick in her pocket.   :lol:l

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

I thought that was Barry?  I need to look at the gender rule book again.  Can both be “mannish women” in a marriage?  What about “mannish men”?  How do they do stuff and things?

It’s all so confusing for people without mental disorders.

Barry is very beta

Just now, Kev144 said:

Jt and the right Michele has a penis! Also jt and the right, how dare the left make fun of trump or his wife!! How dare they!!!!!!!  

Stop being such a Michele Obama cock!

Nobody cares the left makes fun of Melania.  I prefer it.  It shows the unhinged hypocrisy, hatred and impotent hatred..

5 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

Stop being such a Michele Obama cock!

Nobody cares the left makes fun of Melania.  I prefer it.  It shows the unhinged hypocrisy, hatred and impotent hatred..

Some were outraged here about comparing trump to an orangutan.  All the while posting Michelle looking like a monkey.  Can't make it up anywhere but here :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Some were outraged here about comparing trump to an orangutan.  All the while posting Michelle looking like a monkey.  Can't make it up anywhere but here :lol: 

Difference being Michelle actually looks like a chimp, Trump not so much just has a tan and blond hair :flush: Faggot