Check your account email address ×

two cowards walk into a room....

"Carlson first asked Trump, “What is the purpose of NATO right now?”

Trump talked again about how countries should be paying and said, “It’s not a new fact. This is something that people have known for a long time.”

At one point, Carlson posed this question to the President:

“Membership in NATO obligates the members to defend any other member that’s attacked. So let’s say Montenegro, which joined last year, is attacked. Why should my son go to Montenegro to defend it from attack?”

Trump agreed, saying, “I understand what you’re saying, I’ve asked the same question. Montenegro is a tiny country with very strong people.”

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/tucker-carlson-and-trump-question-nato-why-should-my-son-go-to-montenegro-to-defend-it/

the US has been the only country to reciprocate from this policy recently, after 9/11. so it was OK for NATO nations to sacrifice some blood for us, but we shouldn't reciprocate the policy when it comes our turn.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

"Carlson first asked Trump, “What is the purpose of NATO right now?”

Trump talked again about how countries should be paying and said, “It’s not a new fact. This is something that people have known for a long time.”

At one point, Carlson posed this question to the President:

“Membership in NATO obligates the members to defend any other member that’s attacked. So let’s say Montenegro, which joined last year, is attacked. Why should my son go to Montenegro to defend it from attack?”

Trump agreed, saying, “I understand what you’re saying, I’ve asked the same question. Montenegro is a tiny country with very strong people.”

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/tucker-carlson-and-trump-question-nato-why-should-my-son-go-to-montenegro-to-defend-it/

the US has been the only country to reciprocate from this policy recently, after 9/11. so it was OK for NATO nations to sacrifice some blood for us, but we shouldn't reciprocate the policy when it comes our turn.

You think the "reciprication" was because of NATO?  Look, NATO and the UN can just get out of the way.  We don't need permission or advisement from countries that suck from the well then complain about the people that fill it for them.

2 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

You think the "reciprication" was because of NATO?  Look, NATO and the UN can just get out of the way.  We don't need permission or advisement from countries that suck from the well then complain about the people that fill it for them.

Too bad you didn’t say that after 9/11. The rest of the NATO countries could have saved a lot of soldiers and money while Republicans ducked up Afghanistan and Iraq. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Too bad you didn’t say that after 9/11. The rest of the NATO countries could have saved a lot of soldiers and money while Republicans and democrats ducked up Afghanistan and Iraq. 

Fixed that for you dumbass...

1 minute ago, JEFF said:

Fixed that for you dumbass...

Republicunts were in charge.  Own it.   When Bush stood on the Aircraft carrier with the mission accomplished sign, None of you fuckers thought. “And the democrats “

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Too bad you didn’t say that after 9/11. The rest of the NATO countries could have saved a lot of soldiers and money while Republicans ducked up Afghanistan and Iraq. 

So fucking stupid.  Go spoon tooly.  He needs more "social options".

:lol:

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Republicunts were in charge.  Own it.   When Bush stood on the Aircraft carrier with the mission accomplished sign, None of you fuckers thought. “And the democrats “

No asswipe. The majority of the country was for the war. Emotions were high and even the dems were on board. So go fuck yourself.

1 minute ago, Zamjabronie said:

So fucking stupid.  Go spoon tooly.  He needs more "social options".

:lol:

You just ramble all day long. 

Poor Zambo the clown. 

A loser like you posting about social options.  Too funny. 

Just now, JEFF said:

No asswipe. The majority of the country was for the war. Emotions were high and even the dems were on board. So go fuck yourself.

Of course they were on board. It was political suicide to talk common sense.  

But Republicans made the plans and fucked it up.  

Because they are fucking stupid like their followers. 

2 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Guys like him who's attention span is obviously not very long seem to forget that.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Of course they were on board. It was political suicide to talk common sense.  

But Republicans made the plans and fucked it up.  

Because they are fucking stupid like their followers. 

You would know stupid. I'm pretty sure you are in the top 3 for stupidest ignorant fucks on this site.  :lol:

1 minute ago, JEFF said:

You would know stupid. I'm pretty sure you are in the top 3 for stupidest ignorant fucks on this site.  :lol:

1) Tool Kit

2.) MC

3.) RevyBetaCuck

Not really interchangeable IMO.  I know some prolly want Slinger in there but, he's better by leaps if you ask me.  He brings an "enjoyable factor" and isn't a complete twat all the time.

22 minutes ago, JEFF said:

18 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

1) Tool Kit

2.) MC

3.) RevyBetaCuck

Not really interchangeable IMO.  I know some prolly want Slinger in there but, he's better by leaps if you ask me.  He brings an "enjoyable factor" and isn't a complete twat all the time.

When people that still beleive Bush was a better choice,  the Iraq war was a good idea (and if it wasn’t Democrats are to blame ) and President Donald J Trump was a good choice. Etc. Think you are stupid, you must be doing something right. 

Edited by revkevsdi

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

1) Tool Kit

2.) MC

3.) RevyBetaCuck

:thumb: RevBetaCuck has been trying to make a move closer to the top lately though. Hard to overcome those other two stellar brainiacs though.

Slinger just likes to argue, vent and/or "lower his blood pressure". He's probably closer the the 136 number then chinless could ever hope to be. 

25 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

1) Tool Kit

2.) MC

3.) RevyBetaCuck

It is interchangeable. MC does not come before RevNookBetaCuck. He’s too senile to know what he’s doing. Don’t get me wrong, he makes the top 3, but we have to, as a community, have compassion for our elders. 

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

When people that still beleive Bush was a better choice,  the Iraq war was a good idea (and if it wasn’t Democrats are to blame ) and President Donald J Trump was a good choice. Etc. Think you are stupid, you must be doing something right. 

Are you drunk already.  Bush?  what was that like, 10-18 years ago?  You know, an inabilty to get over past history that upsets you is part of why you are a cuck victim.

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It is interchangeable. MC does not come before RevNookBetaCuck. He’s too senile to know what he’s doing. Don’t get me wrong, he makes the top 3, but we have to, as a community, have compassion for our elders. 

That's a fine point, my man!

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Slinger belongs on that list and you cant really rank them .......Vince is getting there as well 

1 minute ago, Zamjabronie said:

Are you drunk already.  Bush?  what was that like, 10-18 years ago?  You know, an inabilty to get over past history that upsets you is part of why you are a cuck victim.

Try to follow the narrative clown boy.  I know they got you triggered last night.  You probably kept the whole house up yelling at your phone. “I’m going to beat up snowrider”.  “I’m going to shoot slinger”. “I’ll show them I’m tough,”

Holy shit. . You were the everready dumb fuck. 

I'd agree tool kit is far and away #1, MC I feel is just plain senile and I actually feel bad for. Revdaddysbusiness is just plain fucking stupid and arrogant. Isn't it something when the most arrogant people are also some of the dumbest? Slinger has moments of clarity so not really in the same ballpark. 

1 hour ago, JEFF said:

I'd agree tool kit is far and away #1, MC I feel is just plain senile and I actually feel bad for. Revdaddysbusiness is just plain fucking stupid and arrogant. Isn't it something when the most arrogant people are also some of the dumbest? Slinger has moments of clarity so not really in the same ballpark. 

I figured the title of the thread was about the two Betas Rev and Snow.  So it is.:lol: