Check your account email address ×

Trump says he misspoke on Russian meddling during press conference, accepts US intel findings

What a fucking coward, talks tough when people aren't in the room, fires people with via courier, eyeball to eyeball he's a cunts cunt.

Trump says he misspoke on Russian meddling during press conference, accepts US intel findings

•  

President Trump said Tuesday that he misspoke when he seemed to dismiss allegations of Russian meddling in the 2016 elections, stating clearly that he accepts the U.S. intelligence community's conclusions as he sought to quell a bipartisan firestorm over his press conference with Vladimir Putin.

The president clarified his remarks during a meeting with lawmakers at the White House, in a rare backtrack for Trump. 

In Helsinki a day earlier, Trump had said he doesn't "see any reason why" Russia would be behind election meddling. This and other comments led to bipartisan outrage and accusations that he was taking Putin's word over the intelligence community's. 

But Trump said Tuesday he meant the opposite. He suggested he was surprised by the negative reaction when he returned to Washington.

"I came back and said 'What is going on, what’s the big deal?'” Trump said, adding that he reviewed the transcript and "realized that there is a need for some clarification."

The president told reporters that he meant to say he doesn't see why Russia "wouldn't" be responsible.

“I said the word 'would' instead of 'wouldn't' ... sort of a double negative," he said.  

It's unclear whether the clarification will quiet the firestorm in Washington, as Trump also said following his meeting with Putin that the Russian leader gave a "strong and powerful" denial. 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/17/trump-fires-back-at-critics-putin-presser-performance-as-hoyer-echoes-treason-slam.html

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What a fucking coward, talks tough when people aren't in the room, ......... eyeball to eyeball he's a cunts cunt.

I still think you accidently joined the wrong party.  This is the librul whey!  What happened?  Gambling issues with the wrong people?

Related image

Just now, Mainecat said:

The narrative is he gave Putin a mess of hurt in the closed door meeting.

FUCK TRUMP

Is that the official narrative? You must have a red phone into Maddow.  Lemmon?  Whatever, you da man!!!

Image result for red phone gif

13 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

I still think you accidently joined the wrong party.  This is the librul whey!  What happened?  Gambling issues with the wrong people?

Related image

11 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Of course he misspoke. Everybody knew that... :news:

Trumps a coward, from his deferments, to his lame ass firing of Comey, to speaking to the press about PM May then kissing her ass when he sees her the next day....just imagine how cowardly he was one on one with Putin :puke:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Trumps a coward, from his deferments, to his lame ass firing of Comey, to speaking to the press about PM May then kissing her ass when he sees her the next day....just imagine how cowardly he was one on one with Putin :puke:

If you promoted Obama.  You're rights to call anyone in g'ment a coward/pussy are negligable at the very best.

I think he's a pussy myself.  But, I care about results with these politicians..if they can fake some Alpha every now and then, that's as good as we're gonna get.

12 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

But what if everything turns out tremendous? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

But what if everything turns out tremendous? 

All he has to do at this point is keep us out of another war.  He's already set the stage and erased that goof's bullshit.  I think more goodness is coming though.  Supreme court pick #3 before 2020 will be the icing on the cake.

Poor Gammy Ginsberg.  Buh-Bye.