Check your account email address ×

Trump says he misspoke on Russian meddling during press conference, accepts US intel findings

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

Dude I could care less about trump but you are really looking pathetic in this thread.  Dust yourself off and let it go man.   Have some self respect :bc: 

they, and there's quite a few of them, lost any respect and dignity a loooooooong time ago

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

broski, seriously. how can you respect a guy who thinks you're dumb enough to believe his hogwash, day in and day out? the dumb fuck has given plenty of indications that he meant what he said yesterday, and not this fucking lie he comes out with today.

Par for the course.......look at the majority of posters on here :dunno:

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, Kev144 said:

Dude I could care less about trump but you are really looking pathetic in this thread.  Dust yourself off and let it go man.   Have some self respect :bc: 

:lol: Nobody cares about the Leafs.  Shhhhhhh.....

Just now, SnowRider said:

The only thing you pick is your nose for a snack and your ass for lunch.  :lmao: Dude - you’re a joke living in alternative reality 👍

LOOK TEAM CRYBABY!  You're lying, cowardly, pussified, welcher is back!!!  AGAIN!!  I guess his ass finally got scabbed up enough to sit down again.  

Hey Tooly, go fuck your blow up Obama.  It's under your wife's side of the bed.  :lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

they, and there's quite a few of them, lost any respect and dignity a loooooooong time ago

Give me a break.  I lost a lot of respect for you when you failed OVER AND OVER AND OVER again to answer a simple question.  It's telling of your team's complete idiocy.  COMPLETE.  More failures coming.  HEADS UP!

:lmao:

Just now, Zamjabronie said:

LOOK TEAM CRYBABY!  You're lying, cowardly, pussified, welcher is back!!!  AGAIN!!  I guess his ass finally got scabbed up enough to sit down again.  

Hey Tooly, go fuck your blow up Obama.  It's under your wife's side of the bed.  :lol:

I come and go.....while you sit, stew, and exhibit your foolishness :lmao: Do you spit on the keyboard when I show up and lead your ass around :dunno:

39 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

82842177-D7C0-4B17-8941-F51DF7F48AD2.thumb.gif.7864ed124c0a048411d9798504e53302.gif

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is some funny shit KEV!!!!!!

Hey, can ya' find me some waterfront property on Georgian Bay, Parry Sound? Suitable for a log cabin w/ 3 car garage, and a matching barn, with 4 bays???? 

American politics are a reflection of our people..................................yeah, they suck. Not all, but WAAAY too many. 

I come and go.....while you sit, stew, and exhibit your foolishness :lmao: Do you spit on the keyboard when I show up and lead your ass around :dunno:

No.  You run, hide and tell.  :lol:

Bwahahahhahahhha  aaahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahhah aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Zamjabronie said:

Give me a break.  I lost a lot of respect for you when you failed OVER AND OVER AND OVER again to answer a simple question.  It's telling of your team's complete idiocy.  COMPLETE.  More failures coming.  HEADS UP!

:lmao:

No respect from your stupid ass is a sense of accomplishment :lmao:  Momo has your respect :lmao: 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is some funny shit KEV!!!!!!

Hey, can ya' find me some waterfront property on Georgian Bay, Parry Sound? Suitable for a log cabin w/ 3 car garage, and a matching barn, with 4 bays???? 

American politics are a reflection of our people..................................yeah, they suck. Not all, but WAAAY too many. 

Hey buddy I have a cottage on Georgian Bay!   If you got money you can get a place brother :bc: 

Just now, Zamjabronie said:

No.  You run, hide and tell.  :lol:

Bwahahahhahahhha  aaahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahhah aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo look - it’s tough guy again :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: 

4 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

He owned and go to hockey eh. If you had a competitive team you could comment :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

you definitely set him off the last two days. he was all relaxed, laughing, having a good time. now he's got the shits, a headache, and menstruating. nice work!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yo look - it’s tough guy again :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: 

lt's always "tough guy".  I'm not a pussy coward.  Holy shit...you need to run away from forums!!!  :lol: or get banned.  One or the other.

9 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

He owned and go to hockey eh. If you had a competitive team you could comment :lol: 

Is this French?  I blame Russia for our loses.  I think that's how it works.  We're still waiting for a for the Cup.  IMPEACH the CAPS!!!!

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you definitely set him off the last two days. he was all relaxed, laughing, having a good time. now he's got the shits, a headache, and menstruating. nice work!

Dude, he's a loser.  An insect.  Nothing.  A coward who runs his face on the internet.  Wait, an "agressive liberal" coward that runs his face on the internet.  Weak fucking sauce.  A nobody.

.....ON YOUR TEAM!  :lol:

1 minute ago, Zamjabronie said:

lt's always "tough guy".  I'm not a pussy coward.  Holy shit...you need to run away from forums!!!  :lol: or get banned.  One or the other.

Is this French?  I blame Russia for our loses.  I think that's how it works.  We're still waiting for a for the Cup.  IMPEACH the CAPS!!!!

Dude, he's a loser.  An insect.  Nothing.  A coward who runs his face on the internet.  Wait, an "agressive liberal" coward that runs his face on the internet.  Weak fucking sauce.  A nobody.

You go bro.........and you get :owned: by a nobody :lmao: Doesn’t take a lot of effort to lead you around on here......spit’n and scream’n :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You go bro.........and you get :owned: by a nobody :lmao: Doesn’t take a lot of effort to lead you around on here......spit’n and scream’n :lmao: 

You?  LOLOLOLOL!!!  When you come back from your uncontrolled sobbing, self hiatus from a forum, do you try to NOT have anything new?  No new material at all?  Meh...Dems.  No plan, no message, no leadership...and yup...broke as fuck!  :lol: 

Hold on, I promised your little buddy I'd do something for him earlier. Let's get him in here.  I can take all you fuck heads on....ANYWHERE!

Hey @revkevsdi Here ya go!

SR Obama 5.png

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

817DD002-260A-493E-8FED-98C793155DD6.thumb.jpeg.05f9bb67a564b8605210a58cc66b680d.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

You?  LOLOLOLOL!!!  When you come back from your uncontrolled sobbing, self hiatus from a forum, do you try to NOT have anything new?  No new material at all?  Meh...Dems.  No plan, no message, no leadership...and yup...broke as fuck!  :lol: 

Hold on, I promised your little buddy I'd do something for him earlier. Let's get him in here.  I can take all you fuck heads on....ANYWHERE!

Hey @revkevsdi Here ya go!

:lmao: :lmao: Badass...... :lmao: :lmao: 

Where ya been the last 2 years...... :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

817DD002-260A-493E-8FED-98C793155DD6.thumb.jpeg.05f9bb67a564b8605210a58cc66b680d.jpeg

I think those are all played out.  Do you guys have modern internet yet?  Still using dial-up?  

You know, sometimes I think I should make a dupe and be a screaming liberal just to help these tool bags out here.  It'd be a challenge for sure.  I think if I got good and drunk before I logged on...smoked a fatty...or, just sniffed glue I may be able to pull if off.  Wait...do I need to cry on demand also?  I can't do that.  FUCK!  A good idea shot to shit already.

WAIT!  If I build a cry-closet....maybe that would get the ol' tear ducts losened up?  I guess I don't know how any of that Librul pussy shit works.

:lmao: :lmao: Badass...... :lmao: :lmao: 

Where ya been the last 2 years...... :lmao: 

Same place.  You ready?  Say when.  Otherwise, it will be just like I told you.  When you are done crying, you can explain to everyone who I was.  Or, should I?  Yeah...I'd better do it.  You just stay down on your knees.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

I think those are all played out.  Do you guys have modern internet yet?  Still using dial-up?  

You know, sometimes I think I should make a dupe and be a screaming liberal just to help these tool bags out here.  It'd be a challenge for sure.  I think if I got good and drunk before I logged on...smoked a fatty...or, just sniffed glue I may be able to pull if off.  Wait...do I need to cry on demand also?  I can't do that.  FUCK!  A good idea shot to shit already.

WAIT!  If I build a cry-closet....maybe that would get the ol' tear ducts losened up?  I guess I don't know how any of that Librul pussy shit works.

You have nothing got it.  You could have easily said that Instead of rambling :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

Same place.  You ready?  Say when.  Otherwise, it will be just like I told you.  When you are done crying, you can explain to everyone who I was.  Or, should I?  Yeah...I'd better do it.  You just stay down on your knees.

:lol:

:lmao: :lmao: Dude.....good thing I’m not holding my breath...... :lmao: 

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

You have nothing got it.  You could have easily said that Instead of rambling :lol: 

I think my "rambling" was something.  How about something simple and unoriginal.  Is that what you want?

Here:

Do you english?

Better?

16 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

You’re a perfect Clow Posse Dumper.......Dumb as shit and gullible as fuck :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider