Check your account email address ×

Trump says he misspoke on Russian meddling during press conference, accepts US intel findings

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Does that mean the Beverly hilbillies will be cancelled?

Ummm.....you may want to fast forward your life a few decades.

Look at Spinner, he's absolutely giddy with these old and stale meme's and gifs.  :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

just think, we could have had vanilla ice cream. we got a pile of cold shit instead, and people like broski cant eat enough of it.

Also..this is racist.  Or did you call Obunga "chocolate ice cream"?

LICK THE BOWL.BOY!!!!!  LICK IT!!!!

Have some dignity you twit.

1 minute ago, Zamjabronie said:

no, I called Hillary an average, unexciting president. instead we have cold shit with sprinkles..

6 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

A0BD33E2-457E-42EB-8215-C96D102D8DB8.jpeg.90ff1bae2c22f510b6678b6e842e1f2e.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no, a pile of shit who's dumb, arrogant, a coward, an embarrassment to the world, etc etc etc is far from an upgrade.

Simmer down.  It's a UUUUGE upgrade.  UUUUUUUUGGGGE.

Just now, Zamjabronie said:

It wasn't funny the first time you posted it.  Why do it again?  Fucking Polaris guys.  All fucked up and going everywhere slow.  :lol: 

You are really trying to do damage control for trump in this thread :lol: how embarrassing like the US on the world stage. 

Just now, Kev144 said:

You are really trying to do damage control for trump in this thread :lol: how embarrassing like the US on the world stage. 

Not really.  Just doing my giving back to the whiners who need a target.  They are just really bad at this.  That's why they are so sad and bitter in life.

US IS GOOD TO GO!!!!!  Deal with your lady friend up there.  Man, Trumps little hands of fury is fucking him up nicely, eh?  OUCH!  Well, when you hire "humankind", that's what you get I guess.

Just now, Kev144 said:

fortunately the world knows the majority of americans despise trump, especially now, and the POS needed some help from Russia to pull it off.  they're not using clowns like broski as American specimens. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What a fucking coward, talks tough when people aren't in the room, fires people with via courier, eyeball to eyeball he's a cunts cunt.

Total pussy.  Perfect Cult Leader for the Clown Posse 👍

• Like 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

fortunately the world knows the majority of americans despise trump, especially now, and the POS needed some help from Russia to pull it off.  they're not using clowns like broski as American specimens. :lol:

:lol:

I bet you partying with your little "circle of influence" would put me in a corner just observing and laughing all night.  I mean....   :lmao:

I just know there is a sprinking of Tool Kits in that group too.  I'd have to pick one off in the bathroom for enjoyment.  EAT TILE!   :lol:

45 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

If you promoted Obama.  You're rights to call anyone in g'ment a coward/pussy are negligable at the very best.

I think he's a pussy myself.  But, I care about results with these politicians..if they can fake some Alpha every now and then, that's as good as we're gonna get.

:news:

8D5A764C-B32B-4C5C-BA14-326128A80F29.jpeg

DB762BB0-09C4-480C-A552-A45BC3490468.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

Not really.  Just doing my giving back to the whiners who need a target.  They are just really bad at this.  That's why they are so sad and bitter in life.

US IS GOOD TO GO!!!!!  Deal with your lady friend up there.  Man, Trumps little hands of fury is fucking him up nicely, eh?  OUCH!  Well, when you hire "humankind", that's what you get I guess.

Dude I could care less about trump but you are really looking pathetic in this thread.  Dust yourself off and let it go man.   Have some self respect :bc: 

2 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

:lol:

I bet you partying with your little "circle of influence" would put me in a corner just observing and laughing all night.  I mean....   :lmao:

I just know there is a sprinking of Tool Kits in that group too.  I'd have to pick one off in the bathroom for enjoyment.  EAT TILE!   :lol:

The only thing you pick is your nose for a snack and your ass for lunch.  :lmao: Dude - you’re a joke living in alternative reality 👍

broski, seriously. how can you respect a guy who thinks you're dumb enough to believe his hogwash, day in and day out? the dumb fuck has given plenty of indications that he meant what he said yesterday, and not this fucking lie he comes out with today.