Check your account email address ×

New Top Dog!

12:16 a.m. ET

When his net worth hit $150 billion on Monday, Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos became the richest person in modern history.

The 54-year-old is already the richest person in the world, with his net worth increasing by $52 billion this year. Taking into account inflation, his $150 billion fortune is more than the $100 billion Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates had in 1999, which would be worth $149 billion today, USA Today reports.

Bezos' staggering amount of wealth puts him well above his peers, including Gates ($93 billion), Berkshire Hathaway CEO Warren Buffet ($83 billion), Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg ($83 billion), and Inditex founder Amancio Ortega ($75 billion). Amazon stock closed Monday at $1,822.49, after climbing to a record $1,841.95 earlier in the day. Catherine Garcia

53 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:
12:16 a.m. ET

When his net worth hit $150 billion on Monday, Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos became the richest person in modern history.

The 54-year-old is already the richest person in the world, with his net worth increasing by $52 billion this year. Taking into account inflation, his $150 billion fortune is more than the $100 billion Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates had in 1999, which would be worth $149 billion today, USA Today reports.

Bezos' staggering amount of wealth puts him well above his peers, including Gates ($93 billion), Berkshire Hathaway CEO Warren Buffet ($83 billion), Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg ($83 billion), and Inditex founder Amancio Ortega ($75 billion). Amazon stock closed Monday at $1,822.49, after climbing to a record $1,841.95 earlier in the day. Catherine Garcia

The guy started with two old doors on sawhorses for sorting tables. He didn’t get a multi million loan from daddy and file bankruptcy numerous times. Is it any wonder Donny dumpling is jealous. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

The guy started with two old doors on sawhorses for sorting tables. He didn’t get a multi million loan from daddy and file bankruptcy numerous times. Is it any wonder Donny dumpling is jealous. 

TDS.  It's forever.

Just now, spin_dry said:

Trump defender syndrome. Be patient. Nixonites had to face the obvious as well. It’ll be ok. 

I'm fine.  Somebody should be watching you though.  You don't wear a tie to work do you?  Bath robe?

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Yep, haters gonna hate. I own Amazon stock so I like it!  :lol:

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Trump defender syndrome. Be patient. Nixonites had to face the obvious as well. It’ll be ok. 

Nixon? I thought trump was Hitler. That’s an upgrade I guess...  :lol: 

4 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

There’s a bit of mystery surrounding his true net worth but Bill Browder says Vlad Pute’s may be close to $200 billion.  

Zdorovie!

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Amazon has pretty much doubled in the past year.  Closed up again north of 1% on the day at yet another record high.  Got a bunch of it :bc: 

I bought some in December and wish I would have done it sooner and more... 

2 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

There’s a bit of mystery surrounding his true net worth but Bill Browder says Vlad Pute’s may be close to $200 billion.  

Plus Vlad have nice poodle, does Bezos have nice poodle like Vlad?... of course not..Vlad wins :thumbsup:

Image result for putin's poodle

• Haha 1

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

I bought some in December and wish I would have done it sooner and more... 

I’m hoping it behaves like Apple did.  $10,000 15 years ago worth $1,200,000 today.  They got their fingers in many different things. 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m hoping it behaves like Apple did.  $10,000 15 years ago worth $1,200,000 today.  They got their fingers in many different things. 

My wife alone is probably good for a couple hundred thousand of his money. :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Amazon is like crack in this house. :lol:

She has a bunch of household items on auto ship. seems like everyday there are packages at my house.. :flush: