Check your account email address ×

Hey Slinger you retarded faggot ass faggot

Elections have consequences and you can lay the blame for the Supreme Court directly at Hillary and the corrupt DNC's feet. They hand delivered us Trump and now we all get to pay for it

Fucking moron 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Elections have consequences and you can lay the blame for the Supreme Court directly at Hillary and the corrupt DNC's feet. They hand delivered us Trump and now we all get to pay for it

Fucking moron 

Wrong. It’s 100% Susan sarandons fault 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Wrong. It’s 100% Susan sarandons fault 

:lol: Susan Sarandon , Jill Stein , Bernie Sanders and a few 100k worth of facebook ads

Thats where the fucking retards lay the blame. Sweet fuck they need to kill themselves 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: Susan Sarandon , Jill Stein , Bernie Sanders and a few 100k worth of facebook ads

Thats where the fucking retards lay the blame. Sweet fuck they need to kill themselves 

The fact is both leftists and independents didn’t want Hillary. And trump had a much better campaign and ground game. Any moderate likeable dem could have won. But during the election the DNC was shit, Hillary was shit and her entire campaign was shit 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

The fact is both leftists and independents didn’t want Hillary. And trump had a much better campaign and ground game. Any moderate likeable dem could have won. But during the election the DNC was shit, Hillary was shit and her entire campaign was shit 

absolutely 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

:goodpost:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

That’s it in a nutshell.

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fucking moron 

:lol:

I did everything in my power to prevent this shit, while you stayed at home eating cheap prosciutto and drinking cheap beer. but it's nice to see you admit we will all be paying a price for trump. :news:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

I did everything in my power to prevent this shit, while you stayed at home eating cheap prosciutto and drinking cheap beer. but it's nice to see you admit we will all be paying a price for trump. :news:

Cheap prosciutto!!!! :lmao: :lol: 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

yup the person that cost Hillary the election was Hillary.  Talk to a lot of people who can't stand trump and they still could n;t bring themselves to vote for Hillary including women.    her expecting the women to vote for her because they have a pussy was a huge mistake because she was so absolutely unlikable but she thinks shes wonderful.    

10 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

There is most certainly cheap (maybe not price wise) prosciutto. Man I miss some good Italian prosciutto and melone. 

I love both, but don't get a big kick out of the two of them together for some reason.

20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it's all relative. there is some cheaper prosciutto here, and it tastes cheap as well.

Any prosciutto is better than no prosciutto !!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

I stuffed some chicken breasts with prosciutto and provolone cheese the other day. Yummy!

future son-in-law made that last week, but along with some sautéed spinach and a mix of cheeses. good stuff.