Check your account email address ×

Hey Slinger you retarded faggot ass faggot

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

not the shit I've had at times

Some of the prepackaged stuff in the stores is pretty brutal. I bought a whole 5lb ham from amazon .....it technically wasnt a prosciutto but it was delicious. Had a bit of a different flavor from a typical prosciutto as the reviews say but it was a very nice piece of meat

https://www.amazon.com/Speck-Alto-Adige-IGP-pound/dp/B004BH2WVS/ref=sr_1_6_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1530283141&sr=8-6&keywords=prosciutto

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Some of the prepackaged stuff in the stores is pretty brutal. I bought a whole 5lb ham from amazon .....it technically wasnt a prosciutto but it was delicious. Had a bit of a different flavor from a typical prosciutto as the reviews say but it was a very nice piece of meat

https://www.amazon.com/Speck-Alto-Adige-IGP-pound/dp/B004BH2WVS/ref=sr_1_6_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1530283141&sr=8-6&keywords=prosciutto

I gots to ask... How in the heck do you think to search meats on Amazon?? please tell me this was a heavy coors light moment!! :lol:

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

wow. never considered getting meat from amazon. my parents live in VA, known for "country hams". somewhat similar to prosciutto. I love it fried. try frying some prosciutto in pieces of asparagus sometime.

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

The fact is both leftists and independents didn’t want Hillary. And trump had a much better campaign and ground game. Any moderate likeable dem could have won. But during the election the DNC was shit, Hillary was shit and her entire campaign was shit 

The fact is, the following republicans couldn't beat Trump:

John Kasich

Ted Cruz

Marco Rubio

Ben Carson

Jeb Bush

Jim Gilmore

Chris Christie

Carly Fiorina

Rick Santorum

Rand Paul

Mike Huckabee

George Pataki

Lindsey Graham

Bobby Jindal

Scott Walker

Rick Perry

You're so dumb, you probably eat your soup with a fork.

13 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

John Kasich

Ted Cruz

Marco Rubio

Ben Carson

Jeb Bush

Jim Gilmore

Chris Christie

Carly Fiorina

Rick Santorum

Rand Paul

Mike Huckabee

George Pataki

Lindsey Graham

Bobby Jindal

Scott Walker

Rick Perry

I was surprised also but, Americans had 8 years of milque-toast weakness and were ready for a real change toward strength.  Watching Trump throttle these politicians and seeing how easily they buckled and dropped out was telling about our political leadership.  Wait...."leadership".  Pathetic.

51 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I gots to ask... How in the heck do you think to search meats on Amazon?? please tell me this was a heavy coors light moment!! :lol:

42 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

wow. never considered getting meat from amazon. my parents live in VA, known for "country hams". somewhat similar to prosciutto. I love it fried. try frying some prosciutto in pieces of asparagus sometime.

I've googled about everything there is to buy on amazon. I figured since the meat was cured and didnt need to be refrigerated until it was opened it might be a good candidate and it was. That ham showed up like 6 days later. The only thing is I wish I would have just taken it down to the butcher and had it all sliced paper thin. My slicer at home here didnt cut it thin enough for my taste

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I was surprised also but, Americans had 8 years of milque-toast weakness and were ready for a real change toward strength.  Watching Trump throttle these politicians and seeing how easily they buckled and dropped out was telling about our political leadership.  Wait...."leadership".  Pathetic.

Perception of strength I guess.  Barack had real strength. 

Edited by XC.Morrison

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

Perception of strength I guess.  Barrack had real strength. 

:lol: yah....he had real strength .....what the fuck man. He rolled over every single time there was a challenge to the US. The fucking piece of shit was going to sell us out with the TPP. The motherfucker never did a single thing of value except the Iran and Cuba deals. 

No single payer

No reigning in military idiocy

No defending individual liberties

No taking on wall street

Nothing.......Obama was pussy ass Neocon in progressive clothing 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Elections have consequences and you can lay the blame for the Supreme Court directly at Hillary and the corrupt DNC's feet. They hand delivered us Trump and now we all get to pay for it

Fucking moron 

Trump is the best thing to happen to America since the civil war you Bipolarhooknose clown :guzzle: like 100% positive 

• Like 1

Just now, Momorider said:

Trump is the best thing to happen to America since the civil war you Bipolarhooknose clown :guzzle: like 100% positive 

Having a split court is a good thing......having a bunch of right wing religious zeolot neocons on the court is indeed a very bad thing 

Now choke on a dick you irrelevant sodomite sperm burper 

9 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Perception of strength I guess.  Barack had real strength. 

SMH

barack was terrible,  only because he followed prob the worst president in modern history does he not take that spot.  He divided America like no other before him although Trumps keeping that trend accelerating.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

SMH

barack was terrible,  only because he followed prob the worst president in modern history does he not take that spot.  He divided America like no other before him although Trumps keeping that trend accelerating.  

20 years after Trump completes his second term, he will be considered the greatest President of the 20th century. :whistle:

8 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

20 years after Trump completes his second term, he will be considered the greatest President of the 20th century. :whistle:

Well, I'm starting to think the same right now.  But more like 10 years.  He really is doing some impressive things for this country.  He ran on "America first" and fuck me if he isn't sticking to it.  It's becoming rather impressive.

48 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

John Kasich

Ted Cruz

Marco Rubio

Ben Carson

Jeb Bush

Jim Gilmore

Chris Christie

Carly Fiorina

Rick Santorum

Rand Paul

Mike Huckabee

George Pataki

Lindsey Graham

Bobby Jindal

Scott Walker

Rick Perry

You know why they couldn’t?

because their primary wasn’t fixed like the Dems was :owned: 

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Having a split court is a good thing......having a bunch of right wing religious zeolot neocons on the court is indeed a very bad thing 

Now choke on a dick you irrelevant sodomite sperm burper 

:fuckoff: 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: yah....he had real strength .....what the fuck man. He rolled over every single time there was a challenge to the US. The fucking piece of shit was going to sell us out with the TPP. The motherfucker never did a single thing of value except the Iran and Cuba deals. 

No single payer

No reigning in military idiocy

No defending individual liberties

No taking on wall street

Nothing.......Obama was pussy ass Neocon in progressive clothing 

He didn't say:  YES I CAN

He said :  YES WE CAN

Unfortunately, "WE" still includes the other two branches of government, some of which is heavily stacked with Neocons. 

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

He didn't say:  YES I CAN

He said :  YES WE CAN

Unfortunately, "WE" still includes the other two branches of government, some of which is heavily stacked with Neocons. 

Nope.....he had a supermajority and didnt get a fucking thing done with it. No minimum wage increase.......nothing. Zero zip zilch nada bupkiss

Obama was an abject failure on every single issue aside from Iran and Cuba

9 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

You know why they couldn’t?

because their primary wasn’t fixed like the Dems was :owned: 

Putin certainly had his hand on the ole Ouija board during the general.  And he doesn't like Hillary any more than you.

10 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Putin certainly had his hand on the ole Ouija board during the general.  And he doesn't like Hillary any more than you.

:lol: damn dude. You sound like a slightly less retarded version of slinger 

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope.....he had a supermajority and didnt get a fucking thing done with it. No minimum wage increase.......nothing. Zero zip zilch nada bupkiss

Obama was an abject failure on every single issue aside from Iran and Cuba

Not true, he beat Hillary Clinton for the nomination.  That in itself is monumental.  I could go on, but I figured this may be one place to achieve agreement.