Check your account email address ×

SCOTUS Kennedy Retires

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

enjoy all your "cheap" wins. significantly delaying SC nominations, needing hacked information to win elections, needing Russian help to win elections......

:bc:

"Cheap wins"....

That's a Costco value bag of butthurt right there....

21 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

enjoy all your "cheap" wins. significantly delaying SC nominations, needing hacked information to win elections, needing Russian help to win elections......

Just so we're on the same page here, are you referring to facebook adds as russian help?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Can't wait for a short term call for Trump to bring the nation together and nominate a liberal.  :lol:  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Can't wait for a short term call for Trump to bring the nation together and nominate a liberal.  :lol:  

Probably going to happen.....I'm OK with a person that is fiscally conservative that is more moderate on the social issues. If such a person exists.

Edited by T1R9sledder

21 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Just so we're on the same page here, are you referring to facebook adds as russian help? And do you have a link to this hacked information you speak of?

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Probably going to happen.....I'm OK with a person that is fiscally conservative that is more moderate on the social issues. If such a person exists.

Not I.   I want my 2nd amendment rights protected.

One thing for sure.   RBG serves until she passes of natural causes.  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Democraticunderground:

Star Member still_one (57,386 posts)

noavatar.gif

Fuck you jill Stein, Susan Sarandon, and all you assholes who encouraged people not

to vote for the Democratic nominee.

I hope you rot in hell

LOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

snot gets his opinions from DU

50 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

then you should probably be concerned with the next pick. like roe vs wade

49 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Just so we're on the same page here, are you referring to facebook adds as russian help? And do you have a link to this hacked information you speak of?

everything. link to the hacked dnc stuff? seriously?

18 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

LOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

snot gets his opinions from DU

why do you always think that? i've mentioned her several times before, as she was one of the more vocal Hollywood libs who thought Hillary wasn't the best candidate, but didn't believe trump was going to win it either. didn't get this "breaking news" from DU either. :handjob:

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Snot is furious. I love how he tries to play it off. It’ll be ok lil buddy! 

:lol:yeah, not sure if i'll be able to sleep tonight...

why would I give a fuck about much of this? I'm in my 50s, white, have a wonderful wife, good paying job, etc. you are the one that should be a little more concerned really...

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol:yeah, not sure if i'll be able to sleep tonight...

why would I give a fuck about much of this? I'm in my 50s, white, have a wonderful wife, good paying job, etc. you are the one that should be a little more concerned really...

So all the whining is cause you dont care?

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

then you should probably be concerned with the next pick. like roe vs wade

everything. link to the hacked dnc stuff? seriously?

why do you always think that? i've mentioned her several times before, as she was one of the more vocal Hollywood libs who thought Hillary wasn't the best candidate, but didn't believe trump was going to win it either. didn't get this "breaking news" from DU either. :handjob:

If abortion becomes a talking point again let's discuss then. I won't lose any sleep at night about it.  

Just now, DAVE said:

So all the whining is cause you dont care?

there you go again, mistaking laughing at you bozos as "whining"....

I still think trump is a POS, colluded with Russia, and is bad for this country. my care level though is low, like my BP :bc:

1 minute ago, T1R9sledder said:

If abortion becomes a talking point again let's discuss then. I won't lose any sleep at night about it.  

I found you don't discuss much about your own opinions. you wait to see what the rest of the klan does...

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

well excuse me for not adding that to my spreadsheet. when did that happen?

5 years ago.....you're a little behind. :lol: I've talked about her plenty of times here and on the old site. :bc:

1 hour ago, Snake said:

"Cheap wins"....

That's a Costco value bag of butthurt right there....

take out any of the following, none of this would be happening. your boy won by a very small margin, in reality.

• dnc hacks
  • comey interfering
  • collusion with russia