Check your account email address ×

SCOTUS Kennedy Retires

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

You told us that Trumps court appointments didn't bother you. I knew you were lying.  

nope, they still don't. I honestly don't give a fuck any more. if I was younger, probably. saving america is an impossible task these days. too many ignorant and gullible people in it. just last week I listened to my brother, a moderate dem, not that much up on current events, tell me that Obama should have done more about nominating a new SC justice. he was a little surprised when I told him the facts of the matter, that the repukes prevented it from happening. if he"s "tuned out" to what's happening in modern day politics, I'm sure many more are. if you think having an uninformed and guillible nation is a good thing, you are fucked in the head. hopefully future generations wise up and improve things.

2 minutes ago, oleroule said:

ted cruz

watch the heads explode.

Mike Lee from Utah, dembanksters can never win that club senate seat .  :lol:        Rumor  has it that Potus 45 , has a young non white female in the mix.   :lol:   :lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

nope, they still don't. I honestly don't give a fuck any more. if I was younger, probably. saving america is an impossible task these days. too many ignorant and gullible people in it. just last week I listened to my brother, a moderate dem, not that much up on current events, tell me that Obama should have done more about nominating a new SC justice. he was a little surprised when I told him the facts of the matter, that the repukes prevented it from happening. if he"s "tuned out" to what's happening in modern day politics, I'm sure many more are. if you think having an uninformed and guillible nation is a good thing, you are fucked in the head. hopefully future generations wise up and improve things.

Obama was is a criminal. The most corrupt president ever and you supported him. Spare us your "I don't give a fuck" 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: at you dipshits all giddy at the possibility of a heavily conservative SC.

like I said....

Please lay out cases that conservatives don't strictly follow the constitution

1 minute ago, T1R9sledder said:

So what's the problem with that? 

His liberal agenda just got kicked in the nuts. 

:lmao: 

7 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Not this time ....I think after Ginsberg passes or retires it could be him. I would be a good pick.

Some of the open web sites that watch the SCOTUS  on a daily basis are saying that Justice Sotomayor  health is in worse shape than any other sitting justice.   :dunno:

21 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i hope noggin, susan sarandon and all the other dipshit third party voters are happy....

Democraticunderground:

Star Member still_one (57,386 posts)

noavatar.gif

Fuck you jill Stein, Susan Sarandon, and all you assholes who encouraged people not

to vote for the Democratic nominee.

I hope you rot in hell

1 minute ago, hwytohell said:

Some of the open web sites that watch the SCOTUS  on a daily basis are saying that Justice Sotomayor  health is in worse shape than any other sitting justice.   :dunno:

Interesting if something happened to her then a judge of some liberal traits should be nominated to balance things out.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

enjoy all your "cheap" wins. significantly delaying SC nominations, needing hacked information to win elections, needing Russian help to win elections......

:bc:

:lies: and more :lies: