Check your account email address ×

SCOTUS Kennedy Retires

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

An in partial FBI and DOJ would have indicted Hillary in the email case long before Comey hit her with his press conference. 

This. 

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

No, but the tossed the guy who had the best crossover appeal after the first primary debate.

You know what should really scare the Dems? What they just did in NY last night. That’s what they will get in a big primary. Not a middle of the road dem. They are going to get a progressive. Trump will win again. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You know what should really scare the Dems? What they just did in NY last night. That’s what they will get in a big primary. Not a middle of the road dem. They are going to get a progressive. Trump will win again. 

aint-nobody-got-time-for-dat_o_1183142.j

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yeah honestly at this point they have nobody 

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I agree with that. I’m hoping it was just a fluke, as many voters likely didn’t participate. If the dems, or far left liberals like noggin think they are going to win by offering far left principles, when the country is leaning right, they’re foolish. Noggin cannot seem to grasp that concept.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I agree with that. I’m hoping it was just a fluke, as many voters likely didn’t participate. If the dems, or far left liberals like noggin think they are going to win by offering far left principles, when the country is leaning right, they’re foolish. Noggin cannot seem to grasp that concept.

It’s what you’re getting. That was a dem front runner for speaker of the house. Murdered by a 28 year old. I bet they are fucking shitting their pants. 

And they’ll run Bernie. The problem is, Bernie won’t have the blue collar support this time. Won’t have repubs who liked him for his “integrity”. Not after he backed Hillary. They. Are. Fucked. 

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It’s what you’re getting. That was a dem front runner for speaker of the house. Murdered by a 28 year old. I bet they are fucking shitting their pants. 

And they’ll run Bernie. The problem is, Bernie won’t have the blue collar support this time. Won’t have repubs who liked him for his “integrity”. Not after he backed Hillary. They. Are. Fucked. 

Bernie didn’t have a chance on 2016,  but may have one in 2020, not sure yet 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Bernie didn’t have a chance on 2016,  but may have one in 2020, not sure yet 

No. Bernie was popular because he reeked of integrity and spoke to the middle class. He threw that out the window when he backed Hillary. That integrity is gone. He is just a progressive now. If you think Dems we’re out to get him in 2016, wait until a bunch of progressives that squeaked out primary wins get roughshoded in the midterms. Fuck Bernie. He’s a snake like the rest. No spine to stand up to Hillary. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I love how you try to blame hillary for everything, even bernie’s unpopularity among repukes :lol:

Well, if the shoe fits. You didn’t see it then when we all told you why we liked him. You didn’t see it then when I told you why Trump could win. And you know why? Because you are out of touch with middle America and the middle of the country. Sorry, but you just aren’t that bright.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I love how you try to blame hillary for everything, even bernie’s unpopularity among repukes :lol:

You, me, Shitlery, etc. can all look in a mirror and see 80% of our problems.

Her problem is she is a unlikable cunt.  

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No. Bernie was popular because he reeked of integrity and spoke to the middle class. He threw that out the window when he backed Hillary. That integrity is gone. He is just a progressive now. If you think Dems we’re out to get him in 2016, wait until a bunch of progressives that squeaked out primary wins get roughshoded in the midterms. Fuck Bernie. He’s a snake like the rest. No spine to stand up to Hillary. 

Oh BS. I’d bet 95% of Bernie supporters still voted hillary, and those same supporters would vote for him again in 2020. If you had one smidgen of what Bernie stood for in you, you’d never have voted trump. Oil and water. But if it makes you feel a little better, by all means, carry on. You sound like a rww more everyday.

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Well, if the shoe fits. You didn’t see it then when we all told you why we liked him. You didn’t see it then when I told you why Trump could win. And you know why? Because you are out of touch with middle America and the middle of the country. Sorry, but you just aren’t that bright.

You act like trump by a land slide, and did it playing fairly.  Paleez. He squeeked out a win thanks to Russia, Comey, and Assamge. Now that a large portion of those who took a chance with trump, and see what he’s all about, you’d be wise not to count your chickens yet

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Oh BS. I’d bet 95% of Bernie supporters still voted hillary, and those same supporters would vote for him again in 2020. If you had one smidgen of what Bernie stood for in you, you’d never have voted trump. Oil and water. But if it makes you feel a little better, by all means, carry on. You sound like a rww more everyday.

Even still you don’t see it. Not surprising. How many conservatives on here alone supported him? How many blue collar guys who liked what he was saying, which was coincidentally a lot like Trump’s rhetoric. Even recently Bernie supported Trump’s handling of China. 

• Gold Member

You can’t be for For flooding the country with illegal immigrants and expect to carry the needed votes from the middle/working class for a majority electorates or seats in Congress.  Democrats would have a cake walk in every election going forward if they changed their platform slightly away from the extreme left that they have become.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

You act like trump by a land slide, and did it playing fairly.  Paleez. He squeeked out a win thanks to Russia, Comey, and Assamge. Now that a large portion of those who took a chance with trump, and see what he’s all about, you’d be wise not to count your chickens yet

10-4 inspector. Bahahaha...

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Even still you don’t see it. Not surprising. How many conservatives on here alone supported him? How many blue collar guys who liked what he was saying, which was coincidentally a lot like Trump’s rhetoric. Even recently Bernie supported Trump’s handling of China. 

When it came down to voting, after Bernie getting a good dose of gop vetting, with all his social policies and giveaways, not one of you fucking  clowns would have voted for him. Spare me your BS. You thought trump would take his business experience in there and truly drain the swamp of everything you despise. He didn’t. Remember me saying trump is everything you despise about Hillary on steroids? Seems you’re the one that’s not very bright