Check your account email address ×

Some weirdo MF'ers in this world LOL

22 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Come on... Don’t be pissed when others bring family into it after this. Whomever started it or not.

After this?  This fucking weirdo comments about my ex wife pretty much daily.  I consider it a line crossed given I’ve been with my present wife for 10 years now.  Game on I say.  And that fucking word is just skeevy in general.....I’d never heard of it until you guys started calling him that...”cuckhold”. Gross.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

After this?  This fucking weirdo comments about my ex wife pretty much daily.  I consider it a line crossed given I’ve been with my present wife for 10 years now.  Game on I say.  And that fucking word is just skeevy in general.....I’d never heard of it until you guys started calling him that...”cuckhold”. Gross.

I look at it this way. Anyone that has an issue with a person’s divorce generally is miserable in their own marriage, but unwilling to do anything about it. 

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I look at it this way. Anyone that has an issue with a person’s divorce generally is miserable in their own marriage, but unwilling to do anything about it. 

A true "cuckhold".:lol:

Spot on.

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wrong, G.I. Faggot. I'm wealthy, and have an attractive woman. Major fail on your part. Now go suck another dick in the barracks. 

No your not and you like men so grow up !!