Check your account email address ×

Ontario has gone to hell under NinnyBag

Momorider

Forward Looking Statements at the end of every news release.

This news release may contain "forward-looking information" and "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation. All information contained herein that is not clearly historical in nature may constitute forward-looking information. Forward-looking statements are necessarily based upon a number of estimates and assumptions that, while considered reasonable by management, are inherently subject to significant business, economic and competitive risks, uncertainties and contingencies that may cause actual financial results, performance or achievements to be materially different from the estimated future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by those forward-looking statements and the forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance. Except as required by law, the Company disclaims any obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements. Readers are cautioned not to put undue reliance on these forward-looking statements. This news release contains information obtained by the Company from third parties and believes such information to be accurate but has not independently verified such information.

34 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

Yes - price increases to every Ontario consumer also known as inflation. Thanks Auntie Wynne. 

I know you haven’t listened to a lot of company earnings calls or read thousands of research reports. But news flash - companies always spin the truth to fit their narrative. 

that is what I have said since day one,  this shit about 500 people being caused by wage increase is utter bullshit

glad you agree

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

that is what I have said since day one,  this shit about 500 people being caused by wage increase is utter bullshit

glad you agree

What is utter bullshit is you thinking a company like Loblaw can be hit with $150 million in increased wage expenses and that they wouldn’t make cuts to offset it. 

You can thank the Liberals for these job losses  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

What is utter bullshit is you thinking a company like Loblaw can be hit with $150 million in increased wage expenses and that they wouldn’t make cuts to offset it. 

You can thank the Liberals for these job losses  

not even close

These firings are not the result of wage increases - this is something they were going to do and want to blame the government.  Why not try and keep wages down it leaves better returns

Its a known fact wages have not kept up with inflation across the board

In this case the 150 million is less than 1% of total sales (0.3% to be exact)   Sorry RR not buying it

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

so tell me o wise one, what percent of people in the head office are let go?

500 seems like a lot to just get rid of and carry on with regular business =

I think your claim of most of clerical workers make 11.40 an hour -  total bullshit unless this business is run by 16 year olds

Get out of your government union protected bubble and you will realize there are lots of low level office jobs paying minimum wage and they aren't 16 years old. Just watch Wynnebags latest partisan ad about minimum wage that we are paying for with tax dollars.

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

Get out of your government union protected bubble and you will realize there are lots of low level office jobs paying minimum wage and they aren't 16 years old. Just watch Wynnebags latest partisan ad about minimum wage that we are paying for with tax dollars.

There is no way Head Office for Loblaws is paying 11:40 an hour to more 10% of all clerical staff - you are really out of touch being so old, times have changed

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

There is no way Head Office for Loblaws is paying 11:40 an hour to more 10% of all clerical staff - you are really out of touch being so old, times have changed

Fail the only one out of touch with the reality of the business world is you. You aren't part of it. You are part of that government bubble where everyone is typically paid about 20% more than the equivalent counterpart in the private sector.

You just can't wrap your head around the fact that business can't just eat $190M extra in opex without offsetting it somewhere.

Edited by 02sled
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, 02sled said:

Of course... the profits belong to the employees not the owners of the business. Get with the Fail program.

Yeah they should do all that work just to break even.

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

Fail the only one out of touch with the reality of the business world is you. You aren't part of it. You are part of that government bubble where everyone is typically paid about 20% more than the equivalent counterpart in the private sector.

You just can't wrap your head around the fact that business can't just eat $190M extra in opex without offsetting it somewhere.

its been explained less than 1 cents an item sold

stop drinking so much you are so off on this

RR says its 150k jobs being let go - where is your rage? 

Edited by 1trailmaker

25 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Patrick must be shaking at the knees.  Wynnebag must be really worried if she is launching a lawsuit. but regardless of what she thinks, one would have to be a complete moron to think she had nothing to do with that.

Hudak got the same thing, Cons lie alot about other people.  YOu can see their twist hate ads doing it.

Hudak settle and so will Brown FACT is she isn't on trial AC it really doesn't matterif you think she is involved or not

She knows its over I would say

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Hudak got the same thing, Cons lie alot about other people.  YOu can see their twist hate ads doing it.

Hudak settle and so will Brown FACT is she isn't on trial AC it really doesn't matterif you think she is involved or not

She knows its over I would say

Come on now.  It's not like he ran ads on that.  Unlike the Liberals did against Harper with the military in the cities with martial law, that was over the top.

Wynnebag is guilty, period.

I keep pointing out those " Working Ontario Women" union paid ads slamming Brown to my wife. Gonna make her get her fat ass out of the house and into some kinda union job right away.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Come on now.  It's not like he ran ads on that.  Unlike the Liberals did against Harper with the military in the cities with martial law, that was over the top.

Wynnebag is guilty, period.

He was speaking as the leader of opposition - so yes what he says on live TV counts

As a Politician you are allowed to lie daily about all kinds of shit,  but you can't lie about another person, misrepresent, slander ect

A simple - I made a mistake and meant to say she was a witness at the Bribery trail of the Liberals blah blah blah

we talked about this before

Edited by 1trailmaker

10 minutes ago, Pt3189 said:

I keep pointing out those " Working Ontario Women" union paid ads slamming Brown to my wife. Gonna make her get her fat ass out of the house and into some kinda union job right away.

Costco

or apply to a courier they are among the most over paid union people

21 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

He was speaking as the leader of opposition - so yes what he says on live TV counts

As a Politician you are allowed to lie daily about all kinds of shit,  but you can't lie about another person, misrepresent, slander ect

A simple - I made a mistake and meant to say she was a witness at the Bribery trail of the Liberals blah blah blah

we talked about this before

The rats must be jumping ship.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Steady as she goes.  The ship is sinking, ain't nothing gonna save that.

14 years its over - if the Liberals win again this time around the other party'''s better change their thinking.

I am not a fan of attack ads but there is new rules this time about 3rd party ads

if I heard correctly its now 600k limit from any group - union - associations

should be interesting with social media hate and twisted lies - entering a new era

Typical

I like this reference from the article.

Although ratepayers will get a temporary, 25% break over four years on their hydro bills, the plan will cost “up to $4 billion more than necessary” in interest, Lysyk said.

The Liberals also “improperly” moved $26 billion in hydro debt off their books, borrowing the money through Ontario Power Generation, and as a consequence hydro ratepayers will face increases for 30 years.

Lysyk argued that was like claiming your credit card debt is an asset.

http://www.woodstocksentinelreview.com/2017/10/21/liberals-under-fire-for-cooking-ontarios-books

• 2 weeks later...