Check your account email address ×

Ontario has gone to hell under NinnyBag

Momorider

5 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

Is September the White Man month?

lol I doubt you will see Whitey month anytime soon, but Christianity is talked about all year depending on the day.

Black History Month seems to last the entire year

you can find it all here

http://www.tdsb.on.ca/Portals/0/AboutUs/docs/DaysOfSignificance2017-18.pdf

5 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Typical Liberal. Pull out the racism and hate card.

Please show me where I spewed hate................................I will wait.

Everyday you spew it - How are you on Black Month? 

Tell me again what the school board is doing to your daughter? 

You are the reason kids have to learn this shit at school

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

Everyday you spew it - How are you on Black Month? 

Tell me again what the school board is doing to your daughter? 

You are the reason kids have to learn this shit at school

I'm waiting. show me where I directed hate to anyone? if you cant, then shut up. 

7 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

No. We don't get one. Its not in their best interest, but Failmaker will tell you that every day is White day and that us racists should shut up and take the reverse racism spewed by many groups on a daily basis. 

Explaining What Islam has contributed to the world is a bad thing?  sorry you are wrong

A few pages back someone said "They haven't done one fucking thing"  which is wrong and again the reason we have this shit.

HOw many white kids in your daughters class?  4? 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

Explaining What Islam has contributed to the world is a bad thing?  sorry you are wrong

A few pages back someone said "They haven't done one fucking thing"  which is wrong and again the reason we have this shit.

HOw many white kids in your daughters class?  4? 

where did I spew hate? answer your baseless allegation.

32 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol I doubt you will see Whitey month anytime soon, but Christianity is talked about all year depending on the day.

Black History Month seems to last the entire year

you can find it all here

http://www.tdsb.on.ca/Portals/0/AboutUs/docs/DaysOfSignificance2017-18.pdf

Maybe they'll call it cracker month.  LOL

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

You are right, learning about other people is fucking horrible and should never be done. 

Fucking Harper and his official Islam month

What does Harper have to do with this? He running the TDSB now? Hmmm didn't know,

Thanks Chief!

Just now, Usedtoskidoo said:

What does Harper have to do with this? He running the TDSB now? Hmmm didn't know,

Thanks Chief!

no he doesn't but he in 2007 made October officially Muslim month,  I remember the outrage and crying over that,  Dark day for Canada

I have never  heard you speak of these topic months before until its about Muslims - same goes for social media.

You either just woke up or the topic hit a nerve

no he doesn't but he in 2007 made October officially Muslim month,  I remember the outrage and crying over that,  Dark day for Canada

I have never  heard you speak of these topic months before until its about Muslims - same goes for social media.

You either just woke up or the topic hit a nerve

So Harper doesn't run the TDSB? So you brought him up for what reason? Huh...........................I'm not following Chief.

Just now, Usedtoskidoo said:

Just not sure why you brought up harper when we are clearly talking about TDSB policies.

:lmao:  didn't you just say this was for buying votes?  :lol: 

lets consider that no one in TDSB is voted in other than a Trustee,  all the policy makers are not voted in.    

You tried to make this political not me.

The only Official Muslim thing is from Harper, not wynne not Trudeau

YOu should remove your children from school in protest for any month Topic you don't personally agree with

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lmao:  didn't you just say this was for buying votes?  :lol: 

lets consider that no one in TDSB is voted in other than a Trustee,  all the policy makers are not voted in.    

You tried to make this political not me.

The only Official Muslim thing is from Harper, not wynne not Trudeau

YOu should remove your children from school in protest for any month Topic you don't personally agree with

Why would Harper buy votes now? Hmmmmm................................talking out of your ass again.

Oh and I'm not removing here. We talk and chat about these issues and it allows her to use her mind and form her own conclusions..............Unlike most Liberals.

3 hours ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Ill say this slower so you can understand.........................they.......................didn't.....................force.................her.........................to pray........................

They are however forcing a 184 page document of Islamic indoctrination on her and she unlike you is smart enough to take it for what it is......................political crap and vote buying.

Ok there.......................................Chief?.............................

4 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Why would Harper buy votes now? Hmmmmm................................talking out of your ass again.

Oh and I'm not removing here. We talk and chat about these issues and it allows her to use her mind and form her own conclusions..............Unlike most Liberals.

Do you even know what you post?  this was just a few hours ago

What conclusions?  That muslims were the first to mass produce paper?  muslim women paid for and made first library? 

what conclusions?  YOURS :lol: 

Do you even know what you post?  this was just a few hours ago

What conclusions?  That muslims were the first to mass produce paper?  muslim women paid for and made first library? 

what conclusions?  YOURS :lol: 

My conclusions are this. Have muslims made a valuable contribution to society? sure. 

But why are these lessons mandatory for everyone to hear? Why isn't is a course that is an elective? . 

Don't be obtuse because lots of educational ideas are presented by an elective course. Not a mandatory course

These are on the morning announcements.

I never ask my children to draw a conclusion. We think it through and I ask them what they think based on the evidence presented by others. 

My children will be free thinkers with a mind of their own. Able to process information rationally based on education and learning. Not indoctrination. If they reach conclusions that differ from mine. I'm ok with that as long as they have used logic, reasoning and education. This is my duty as a parent. 

2 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

My conclusions are this. Have muslims made a valuable contribution to society? sure. 

But why are these lessons mandatory for everyone to hear? Why isn't is a course that is an elective? . 

Don't be obtuse because lots of educational ideas are presented by an elective course. Not a mandatory course

These are on the morning announcements.

I never ask my children to draw a conclusion. We think it through and I ask them what they think based on the evidence presented by others. 

My children will be free thinkers with a mind of their own. Able to process information rationally based on education and learning. Not indoctrination. If they reach conclusions that differ from mine. I'm ok with that as long as they have used logic, reasoning and education. This is my duty as a parent. 

if you are asking if I would be okay with NO theme months?  of course that would be okay.

Again you have had no problem until this Month, your kids have been doing Black month Somalia month ect for years - Fact is in todays social media Hatred kids need even more education on these topics.  

Trudeau bringing in Terrorist is a topic on social media for all to read, although nothing has happened with even one of these new comers the perception is they have....  Right now is the time to educate  kids that most likely have a school 1/3 Muslim. 

Sorry dude but these young muslim kids have done nothing wrong -  A positive message is needed

What is the difference between a muslim killing innocent people vs. a rich white Christian  guy doing the same

Reactions are very different would you agree?