Check your account email address ×

Ontario has gone to hell under NinnyBag

Momorider

15 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its only 2 million.  Besides where would I go?  We are redoing the cottage in about 2 years but realistically we can't move up for about 10 years.

sounds like we are on the same plan. 

14 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The wife calls our place the 'pigeon coupe', but we are 7 mins to town (Parry Sound) so that makes most things closer than what is at home.

We are re-doing the cottage regardless of whether we move there permanently or not.

I could see us selling the place in 'the bridge' and moving to Barrie if she needs access to more suburbia.

Ours is older as well but comfortable for summer and short winter trips. We will move up there but likely spend 4-6 months a year in FLA

11 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

sounds like we are on the same plan. 

Ours is older as well but comfortable for summer and short winter trips. We will move up there but likely spend 4-6 months a year in FLA

Ours is OK for a cottage but not for a long stay.  I couldn't really spend more than a couple of weeks (thats pushing it) in FLA and don't really care for the Caribbean either.  Lots of places to see in this country, esp west.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ours is OK for a cottage but not for a long stay.  I couldn't really spend more than a couple of weeks (thats pushing it) in FLA and don't really care for the Caribbean either.  Lots of places to see in this country, esp west.  

We will be building a new place for retirement. We have lots of people up there to hang out with so its ok. But I will go all Jack Nicholson from the Shining if I have to live up there 12 months of the year. 

Love Florida. So much to do where we go so I'm ok there but we do want to travel as well. Hopefully Europe will exist in 10 years so we can tour around.

21 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

We will be building a new place for retirement. We have lots of people up there to hang out with so its ok. But I will go all Jack Nicholson from the Shining if I have to live up there 12 months of the year. 

Love Florida. So much to do where we go so I'm ok there but we do want to travel as well. Hopefully Europe will exist in 10 years so we can tour around.

I'm doubtful of Europe, lol,  but then I do prefer nature over anything man made.  

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 2:26 PM, 1trailmaker said:

no matter who is behind the counter they will be making money, something you are against.  Since you can't hire teens to do this job or LCBO who do you expect is going to be hired?

You are really not that bright when it comes to most things outside the network box

It's called private business which pays based on market supply and demand for the position. Not what an over inflated over paid government bureaucracy decides. You're pretty stupid when it comes to real life real business outside of your government union protected bubble.

On ‎25‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 6:57 PM, Sksman said:

Your right.  It is a reaction to making profits.  Thats what businesses are suppose to do.  Make a profit.

when government stops private business from making profits private business reacts.  They Stop building rental units, move away from high hydro rates, go to a business friendly location.

Are you that far out of touch with reality?  Do you understand the basic business priciples?

You act so surprised a private business wants/needs to make money!

i need a interlock patio.  How much will you pay me to come to my house to install it?  Afterall its not about making a profit right?

You nailed Fail to a tee. Business isn't supposed to make profit and if it does the profit belongs to the employee rather than the business owner who is taking all the risk. If the business loses money the employee still gets paid the same and the business owner takes the loss in Fail world.

3 hours ago, 02sled said:

It's called private business which pays based on market supply and demand for the position. Not what an over inflated over paid government bureaucracy decides. You're pretty stupid when it comes to real life real business outside of your government union protected bubble.

3 hours ago, 02sled said:

You nailed Fail to a tee. Business isn't supposed to make profit and if it does the profit belongs to the employee rather than the business owner who is taking all the risk. If the business loses money the employee still gets paid the same and the business owner takes the loss in Fail world.

You are welcome at the grown up table anytime, but you have to act like one to be able to stay

20 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

You are welcome at the grown up table anytime, but you have to act like one to be able to stay

Hilarious coming from someone who can't address anything concerning finance or numbers at the grown up level.

• 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, revrnd said:

You mean decide to quit politics? 

At 70 years old and 30 years of political game I would quit too.

The other women has 15 years, plenty of time for me to quit too and move on to something else.

When you jump ship as you say, you don't say how proud of Wynne's government you are

go Patrick Browne

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

You mean decide to quit politics? 

At 70 years old and 30 years of political game I would quit too.

The other women has 15 years, plenty of time for me to quit too and move on to something else.

When you jump ship as you say, you don't say how proud of Wynne's government you are

go Patrick Browne

They know the writing is on the wall for the Libtards. I'm waiting for the moron Leal in Ptbo to bail.

Not seeking re-election rather than go down to defeat on election night.

Edited by revrnd

5 hours ago, revrnd said:

They know the writing is on the wall for the Libtards. I'm waiting for the moron Leal in Ptbo to bail.

Not seeking re-election rather than go down to defeat on election night.

Depends on the riding - everyone doesn't loss their seat on election night even when the Liberals lose next year.

There are ONEWAY RIDINGS all over Canada

Anyone see todays REBEL hate message about TDSB?  the comments really show how stupid people are and just not informed.

First thing I would like to point out is Stephen Harper's  Government of Canada officially declared October as Islamic History Month in 2007.

It wasn't Trudeau or Wynne lol but the comments suggest this.

https://www.therebel.media/tdsb_defines_criticizing_islamic_politics_as_islamophobic

such twisted views provide nothing to society -  This fuck is promoting kids to hate

Never a mention of Harper catering to Muslims

No Lords Prayer but now we have muslims taking over :lol:  no we don't, there is no prayer being said ever........  All students are always welcome to pray on their own

What a fucked up world

22 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Anyone see todays REBEL hate message about TDSB?  the comments really show how stupid people are and just not informed.

First thing I would like to point out is Stephen Harper's  Government of Canada officially declared October as Islamic History Month in 2007.

It wasn't Trudeau or Wynne lol but the comments suggest this.

https://www.therebel.media/tdsb_defines_criticizing_islamic_politics_as_islamophobic

such twisted views provide nothing to society -  This fuck is promoting kids to hate

Never a mention of Harper catering to Muslims

No Lords Prayer but now we have muslims taking over :lol:  no we don't, there is no prayer being said ever........  All students are always welcome to pray on their own

What a fucked up world

Your an idiot. My daughter is in the TDSB and she has to sit there like a good little communist and get her religious brainwashing on a daily basis. Its wrong and counter to what public school is.

http://nationalpost.com/opinion/christie-blatchford-toronto-school-board-declares-war-on-chief-and-all-sense

One of the best machinists I worked w/ was native & didn't mind being called Chief.

While waiting for the electricians to reteach a robot one day, he asked me if I knew why Indians had high cheek bones. I said no. (Moving his fists to to his cheeks) "From sitting on the curb waiting for the liquor store to open." 

On 10/10/2017 at 11:06 AM, Usedtoskidoo said:

Your an idiot. My daughter is in the TDSB and she has to sit there like a good little communist and get her religious brainwashing on a daily basis. Its wrong and counter to what public school is.

which prayers are they forcing on her? 

23 hours ago, revrnd said:

http://nationalpost.com/opinion/christie-blatchford-toronto-school-board-declares-war-on-chief-and-all-sense

One of the best machinists I worked w/ was native & didn't mind being called Chief.

While waiting for the electricians to reteach a robot one day, he asked me if I knew why Indians had high cheek bones. I said no. (Moving his fists to to his cheeks) "From sitting on the curb waiting for the liquor store to open." 

Chief..............what a joke really.

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

which prayers are they forcing on her? 

What are you talking about.................................frig man stop smoking dope please!

On 10/10/2017 at 11:06 AM, Usedtoskidoo said:

1 hour ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

What are you talking about.................................frig man stop smoking dope please!

you made the statement not me

POT doesn't make anyone dumb, saying and thinking it does is dumb  1930 is gone and it will be legal in 6 months - yet here you are with your wisdUMB

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

you made the statement not me

POT doesn't make anyone dumb, saying and thinking it does is dumb  1930 is gone and it will be legal in 6 months - yet here you are with your wisdUMB

Ill say this slower so you can understand.........................they.......................didn't.....................force.................her.........................to pray........................

They are however forcing a 184 page document of Islamic indoctrination on her and she unlike you is smart enough to take it for what it is......................political crap and vote buying.

Ok there.......................................Chief?.............................

1 hour ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Ill say this slower so you can understand.........................they.......................didn't.....................force.................her.........................to pray........................

They are however forcing a 184 page document of Islamic indoctrination on her and she unlike you is smart enough to take it for what it is......................political crap and vote buying.

Ok there.......................................Chief?.............................

so their religion isn't forced on her like you stated -  Did Harper make this Islamic Month up for votes?  just asking

Buying votes :lmao:   that is the funniest thing you have said yet

Personally with all the hate being spewed by many at home,  I think kids learning something at this point in time has nothing but a up side.   TDSB is full of Muslims and many other types of people you clearly spew hatred towards. 

Maybe you should look into what the TDSB does monthly in their schools.  Which month do you think is the worst for students?

October? Islamic - Somalian - and Womens month

November? Aboriginal/Indigenous month

January?  Tamil month

February?  African and Chinese month

March? Greek month

April? Sikh Heritage  and Genocide awareness

May? Asian and Jewish month - sexual assault month

June? Italian and Portuguese  month

July and August are Usedtoskidoo hatred spewing months at home :lol: 

20 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so their religion isn't forced on her like you stated -  Did Harper make this Islamic Month up for votes?  just asking

Personally with all the hate being spewed by many at home,  I think kids learning something at this point in time has nothing but a up side.   TDSB is full of Muslims and many other types of people you clearly spew hatred towards. 

Maybe you should look into what the TDSB does monthly in their schools.  Which month do you think is the worst for students?

January?  Tamil month

March? Greek month

Is September the White Man month?

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

January?  Tamil month

March? Greek month

Typical Liberal. Pull out the racism and hate card.

Please show me where I spewed hate................................I will wait.

Just now, 04nightfire said:

Is September the White Man month?

No. We don't get one. Its not in their best interest, but Failmaker will tell you that every day is White day and that us racists should shut up and take the reverse racism spewed by many groups on a daily basis.