Check your account email address ×

Ontario has gone to hell under NinnyBag

Momorider

I am confused by the actions of our Liberal government.

we continually hear about hiring disabled and minorities for jobs even if a better qualified white male applies.

Why is Wynne allowed to discriminate against the disabled?

37 minutes ago, Sksman said:

I am confused by the actions of our Liberal government.

we continually hear about hiring disabled and minorities for jobs even if a better qualified white male applies.

Why is Wynne allowed to discriminate against the disabled?

That's cause he wasn't a disabled transgender.  Disabled white doesn't cut it anymore.

• Haha 1

anyone see the PC ads on TV? 

I find it weird trying to bring up gas plants again - it didn't work last time so why do they think anyone cares today?

Brown better pick up his socks in the next months or he too will fall to the liberals.

Once again its change time - question is what will change?

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

anyone see the PC ads on TV? 

I find it weird trying to bring up gas plants again - it didn't work last time so why do they think anyone cares today?

Brown better pick up his socks in the next months or he too will fall to the liberals.

Once again its change time - question is what will change?

Is this good?:lol:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/marijuana-price-ontario-10-gram-1.4298540

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

depends on who and where

but I can say there is going to be alot of money being made at this rate.

I see New Brunswick has a deal for 9000 kilo's at 90 million :lol:  thats $10k a kilo :lol: 

fuck I could find a kilo for under 4k

You can grow 2 kilo's in your backyard of pretty good weed for the cost of a 2 or 3 20$ plant

Street value in the game of POT is at very least 10 hands in - buying from a supplier at that  rate is crazy stupid

They need to be closer to $6 to $8

$220 to $260 an ounce  is normal price around here - that is less than 9 a gram

To put these guys out of profits will take some doing

After all that isn't is weird hearing the government is going to buy and sell weed?  wow just yesterday they arrested and jailed people for a joint

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

depends on who and where

but I can say there is going to be alot of money being made at this rate.

I see New Brunswick has a deal for 9000 kilo's at 90 million :lol:  thats $10k a kilo :lol: 

fuck I could find a kilo for under 4k

You can grow 2 kilo's in your backyard of pretty good weed for the cost of a 2 or 3 20$ plant

Street value in the game of POT is at very least 10 hands in - buying from a supplier at that  rate is crazy stupid

They need to be closer to $6 to $8

$220 to $260 an ounce  is normal price around here - that is less than 9 a gram

To put these guys out of profits will take some doing

After all that isn't is weird hearing the government is going to buy and sell weed?  wow just yesterday they arrested and jailed people for a joint

This is your calling.  Go with it man.

24 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

What company is going to invest in Canada? Not Amazon I tell you that. They couldn't afford the electrical rates

You are gonna see a lot more small corps, not just large leaving Canada for the US.

Sunny ways.

35 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

yup and will be too late and all we are worried  about some ridiculous motion M103.

Even former Liberal Minister John Manley thinks Trudeau is a fucking idiot.

http://nationalpost.com/news/canada/tax-changes-anti-rich-rhetoric-have-already-inspired-big-fish-to-leave-manley

Read article in Globe and Mail today that more then 1,000 new units destined to be rental units have been converted to condos.

Riocan and Allied properties converted 133 at the Kingly development.

This is all reaction to Ontario's new rent control laws.

Failmaker, i told you this is what would happen.  I know you defended your heros but the rental issues are now getting worse rather then better.

7 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Read article in Globe and Mail today that more then 1,000 new units destined to be rental units have been converted to condos.

Failmaker, i told you this is what would happen.  I know you defended your heros but the rental issues are now getting worse rather then better.

Yup and you know why? Because as a Landlord you now have to pay the tenant one months rent if you ask them to move or provide suitable acommodations as well as rent control not commensurate with inflation. 

I also personally think that poor guy who got sued by the Muslim couple and he was fined 12k scared the crap out of any  and all landlords. 

45 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Yup and you know why? Because as a Landlord you now have to pay the tenant one months rent if you ask them to move or provide suitable acommodations as well as rent control not commensurate with inflation. 

I also personally think that poor guy who got sued by the Muslim couple and he was fined 12k scared the crap out of any  and all landlords. 

I don't why anyone in their right mind would want to be a landlord. 

But this is really nothing to the damage coming to the economy from JT Libtards.  Wynnebag and JT, you just can't get any dumber.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

WRONG

ONLY if you kick them out to use for personal use,

and  once a lease agreement has ended again you pay nothing.

As for the Landlord getting sued - the guy was a fucking idiot plain and simple - read up on what its all about

3 hours ago, Sksman said:

The issue of lack of rental properties is decades old, this isn't anything new.

She isn't my hero and never has been,  just happens that the last election she was clearly the best to vote in.  Hudak (your hero or anyone else running BROWN today) was a clown and lost the election on his very own. 

And this is a reaction to making profits NOTHING MORE

AC put it correctly, "who the fuck would want to be a landlord"  He is my hero SK

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

The issue of lack of rental properties is decades old, this isn't anything new.

She isn't my hero and never has been,  just happens that the last election she was clearly the best to vote in.  Hudak (your hero or anyone else running BROWN today) was a clown and lost the election on his very own. 

And this is a reaction to making profits NOTHING MORE

AC put it correctly, "who the fuck would want to be a landlord"  He is my hero SK

I'm touched.

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

GAS PLANTS :lmao:   lets run millions on ads about Dulton :lmao: 

I hope Wynne is gone but at the rate it just might not happen

really, that thought is laughable in so many ways:smack: