Check your account email address ×

If people were wrong to compare Trump to Hitler....

On 6/14/2018 at 3:12 PM, Highmark said:

Its shit like this why America is so divided.   The nature of this thread is shameful.  For God's sake Hitler was probably responsible for the deaths of over 50 million people.  Even mentioning his name in reference with Trump is beyond despicable.   Honestly Rev you should be ashamed for posting this.   You should be above this.  

On 6/14/2018 at 3:17 PM, Usedtoskidoo said:

Its incredibly despicable and vile. Especially to those of us who had relatives in the camps. It makes me sick!

On 6/14/2018 at 6:26 PM, Highmark said:

Over 60 million died in WWII.   Do you need a reminder who started it?

On 6/14/2018 at 8:43 PM, Usedtoskidoo said:

you have No idea what your talking about. and in reality you debase what my relatives went through for cheap political points. you should be ashamed.  

On 6/14/2018 at 9:23 PM, DriftBusta said:

Thats today's left. Anything goes.  Say or do anything to gain control.  not gonna happen.

just wow.  Not sure where you're getting your news from, but you're doing it wrong.  How much more disgusting can you fucking low lifes get?  Comparing Trump to Hitler.  thats nice.  wtf.

I completely agree.

On 6/15/2018 at 6:15 AM, jtssrx said:

You’re a dumbfuck 

the policy you refer to that Seperates children from parents was started by Obama. 

When Trump starts rounding up Mexican Citizens just because they are Mexican. Then he starts burning them in ovens sinply because they are Mexican cone talk to me. Until then shut your dumbfuck pie hole

On 6/15/2018 at 7:54 AM, Usedtoskidoo said:

Well I certainly haven't made light of their situation to further gain cheap political points and internet memes.

So you can posture all you want but frankly your comparison of Trump to Hitler is sick, insulting and vile. and not even close to reality from a Historical or factual perspective.

On 6/16/2018 at 11:57 AM, Ez ryder said:

pretty sure Trump was at the 2016 holicost survivors museum fundraiser in la in 16 . I know this because I saw a few picks of him there . my buds dad gave a speech I know you did not get in with out a min 20k each tix 

but yeah he is hittler  

one I laughed at was him and hanoy Jane and a few other people laughing it up in a circle 

On 6/16/2018 at 3:25 PM, Rigid1 said:

70 years ago the person you are comparing to our current fucking president too,  crossed borders into other countries to systematicly exterminate a race of people and take over others land,..Gassed families, cooked families, lined them up and had them buried in Mass graves,.and you fucking minimalize it! 

It's absolutely pathetic that you compare two people who have done nothing at all of the same actions.  The fact you're so fucking unaware of the atrocities that the Nazis movement had committed against the free world is unfathomable,..

You are a complete fucking idiot to even start this thread

On 6/16/2018 at 5:38 PM, Rigid1 said:

Did Trump do anything you just fucking typed,..fucking butt hurt pile of shit,..

To minimize what everyone who had any effect of any WW to what we live today is fucking disgusting...

On 6/16/2018 at 5:57 PM, DriftBusta said:

annnnnnnd, as if he hadn't made a big enough fool of himself, as if he hadn't made the most disgusting and despicable things about am American president, he gets shouted down by half the members, now hes talking about eating  babies.  Speechless.  :lol: 

On 6/17/2018 at 11:13 AM, DriftBusta said:

X2.  Thinks he’s giving us a history lesson on Hitler and the Jews.  Fuck.  My ex was Jewish, I don’t need any history lessons about the Jews from that dumb fuck.  The fact that he’s trying to tie it to Trump is about the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever read on these boards and there’s been some doozies.  Particularly when he demonizes jews himself when it comes to Palestinians.

On 6/17/2018 at 2:00 PM, Rigid1 said:

Yeah, let me know when Trump starts doing this shit you fucking fuck tard

buchenwald-nazi-concentration-camp-established-in-1937-and-liberated-HTMGY1.jpg

Remains of air raid casualties are gathered up for identification and open air cremation in Dresden's Altmarkt square, Feb 25, 1945.jpg

On 6/18/2018 at 8:18 AM, DriftBusta said:

oh, so now we're moving away from the Trump/Hitler comparisons and worrying about the plight of suicidal animals who strap bombs to their childrens chests, or send gas balloons into Israel?  A friend of mine just got back from 9 days in Isreal.  You, like most things you comment on, don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

You pathetic cunts can tell it to the Anne Frank centre  https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/anne-frank-centre-donald-trump-america-president-hitler-nazi-germany-alarming-parallels-warning-a7884731.html

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

well now, looks who's vaginal lips are chafed.  wtf  :lol:  dudes quoting posts from 3-4 days ago.  not triggered much  

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I got to the first sentence, was like really??

Fuck, just go watch the BBC hammer away on it man

A human rights group inspired by Anne Frank has drawn comparisons between Donald Trump's America and Adolf Hitler's Germany.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Jesus. So beta.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

well now, looks who's vaginal lips are chafed.  wtf  :lol:  dudes quoting posts from 3-4 days ago.  not triggered much  

You're the dumb ass that didn't need a history lesson on Jewish people because the woman that turned you into a cuckhold was a jew.

Did you need to know who Anne Frank was?

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Who is trump burning in ovens??

55 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Who is trump burning in ovens??

The Nazi's burned people who were mentally challenged.  So you'll be first on the list. Don't worry though the clown posse will be close behind.

gaykevstd is loosing it.....menorrhagia!!! 

Send your boy Slope another nude and ask him to come help you out eh. You're drowning in your own discharge

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

gaykevstd is loosing it.....menorrhagia!!! 

Send your boy Slope another nude and ask him to come help you out eh. You're drowning in your own discharge

Are you sure it’s me losing it? Who were the snowflakes crying that me comparing Trump and Hitler was an insult to what their relatives endured?  Whoever those snowflakes are should call the Anne Frank centre. 

9 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I got to the first sentence, was like really??

Fuck, just go watch the BBC hammer away on it man

A human rights group inspired by Anne Frank has drawn comparisons between Donald Trump's America and Adolf Hitler's Germany.

Are you suggesting they aren’t legit????  

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Are you sure it’s me losing it? Who were the snowflakes crying that me comparing Trump and Hitler was an insult to what their relatives endured?  Whoever those snowflakes are should call the Anne Frank centre. 

Maybe you're right! You clearly are not getting too worked up over another countries politics  :news: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Maybe you're right! You clearly are not getting too worked up over another countries politics  :news: 

Maybe you aren’t getting worked up enough. 

Ot at least you can all quit pretending the US stands for anything decent. 

Your leaving the UN human rights council.  Must suck when you suck that much as a country. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Maybe you aren’t getting worked up enough. 

Ot at least you can all quit pretending the US stands for anything decent. 

Your leaving the UN human rights council.  Must suck when you suck that much as a country. 

I don't need to get all worked up over most of this stuff knowing there's people like you in the corner sobbing uncontrollably over it already.   :bc: 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

I don't need to get all worked up over most of this stuff knowing there's people like you in the corner sobbing uncontrollably over it already.   :bc: 

love coming here and reading the hourly meltdowns.. Its getting them no where fast. Great entertainment.. especially from people that don't even live in this country.. LMAO

1 minute ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

love coming here and reading the hourly meltdowns.. Its getting them no where fast. Great entertainment.. especially from people that don't even live in this country.. LMAO

That's what makes it especially entertaining! :thumb: 

Hey Rev, we appreciate the thank yous for basically keeping your sorry asses safe just by the mere fact you live next door.

Kinda like a sucker fish. Yeah, that's it, like a bottom feeding, parasitic sucker fish who has to suck off a host to survive.

Congratulations on your position a few steps removed from self reliance on the world stage.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Are you suggesting they aren’t legit????  

They aren't legit. Maybe you should read up on the group.

Try googling Steve Goldstein and Peter Rappaport.

Also look for Jewish connections to the group that uses the young Jewish ladies name for their group...…………….Ill wait

Fucktard!

11 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

They aren't legit. Maybe you should read up on the group.

Try googling Steve Goldstein and Peter Rappaport. 

Also look for Jewish connections to the group that uses the young Jewish ladies name for their group...…………….Ill wait

Fucktard!

That made rev look stupid... :lmao:

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You're the dumb ass that didn't need a history lesson on Jewish people because the woman that turned you into a cuckhold was a jew.

Did you need to know who Anne Frank was?

Still actually trying to make a case of this ridiculous thread title.  Whew there's some serious pent up hate going on in there^^^^^^^^  Still making comments about my past marriage too, very classy of you.  Way to respect the woman Ive been with for 10 years now.  Real stand up guy you are.  :lol: