Check your account email address ×

Bernie and his Revolution.....is this fucker serious?

• Platinum Contributing Member

So since I contributed a few times to Bernies campaign I'm on his email list and look what I just got......seriously and he's asking for donations. What an old twat.

image.png

5 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

You RSVP yet?

Just now, Zambroski said:

WTF?  :lol:

That is just plain awesome!  Another "rock star" politician cashing in.  

Don't be selfish Biggie.  Dig deep and contribute.  I wonder how many ways they'll prepare the crow.  Yummy!

Nothing but a sellout fucking cocksucker.

racer posted a link in another thread earlier today about "Our Revolution"

Full article here http://vtdigger.org/2016/08/22/sanders-new-group-exempt-campaign-finance-rules/ 

Sen. Bernie Sanders is building a political organization that will be able to avoid financial disclosure and influence policy from the shadows, a “dark money” strategy he has railed against for years, including on the presidential campaign trail.

The organization, called Our Revolution, will operate as a nonprofit 501(c)(4) — a designation that does not require disclosure of donors or spending because of its status as a social welfare organization. Political action committees, on the other hand, are under the authority and disclosure requirements of the Federal Election Commission rather than the Internal Revenue Service, which oversees nonprofits.

54 minutes ago, ckf said:

racer posted a link in another thread earlier today about "Our Revolution"

Full article here http://vtdigger.org/2016/08/22/sanders-new-group-exempt-campaign-finance-rules/ 

yeah..that 501(c)(4) thingy should work out well for him..wtf is with all that..who makes that chit up?

Edited by Capt.Storm

• Gold Member

I feel sorry for the stupid fucks that supported Bernie as well as even the more stupid fucks that actually sent a life long politician $29.......   Hello dumb dumbs bernie prolly has one of the longest political careers/gov't careers in DC and he fucked a whole lot of people out of money at $29 a time....

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Not that it matters but I just sent Jeff Weaver a fuck you email....the balls on these fuckers anyhow.

They are just trying to get more money from you.  This is how they get around the campaign finance laws.  Take a look at what I posted before.

40 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I feel sorry for the stupid fucks that supported Bernie as well as even the more stupid fucks that actually sent a life long politician $29.......   Hello dumb dumbs bernie prolly has one of the longest political careers/gov't careers in DC and he fucked a whole lot of people out of money at $29 a time....

I feel sorry for you being such an anonymous mouthy twat.

12 minutes ago, racer254 said:

They are just trying to get more money from you.  This is how they get around the campaign finance laws.  Take a look at what I posted before.

Really.....thanks Captain Obvious! :bc:

42 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

It was $27 get your numbers straight :nuts: 

Just now, Momorider said:

It was $27 get your numbers straight :nuts: 

Hey I believed in the guy...apparently 20 or 30 bucks is too much for this Bohica faggot to spend.

• Gold Member
25 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Hey I believed in the guy...apparently 20 or 30 bucks is too much for this Bohica faggot to spend.

Bwahhhaaa.  You believed a life long politician offering free shit for a vote!!!!  Gullible people will believe anything in desperation.  Don't worry you weren't the only moron to believe in the bern...  F7ben, moto, and few other select morons believed he was different.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Bwahhhaaa.  You believed a life long politician offering free shit for a vote!!!!  Gullible people will believe anything in desperation.  Don't worry you weren't the only moron to believe in the bern...  F7ben, moto, and few other select morons believed he was different.  :lol:

I believe it was more about the get out of foreign wars, nation building, money and corporations out of politics than free shit with those guys :dunno: but it is a little insane how anyone could ignore the crazy ass shit Bernie was also for :flush: 

14 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

8 minutes ago, Momorider said:

I believe it was more about the get out of foreign wars, nation building, money and corporations out of politics than free shit with those guys :dunno: but it is a little insane how anyone could ignore the crazy ass shit Bernie was also for :flush: 

Exactly but this Bohica fucktard doesn't get that....BTW what name did this jag off used to go by?

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Bernie wouldnt have stopped any of that no matter what he says.  He was seeking the democrat nomination should be the first clue  he was/is another dc elite....  Always was and always will be.

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Bernie wouldnt have stopped any of that no matter what he says.  He was seeking the democrat nomination should be the first clue  he was/is another dc elite....  Always was and always will be.

Who are you supporting for President?

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Who are you supporting for President?

Opposite of anybody seeking a democrat nomination or votes or caucus with democrats that has a chance to win the presidency.  Rand didn't make the cut so that only leaves 1 person left to vote for.

Edited by BOHICA

13 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Yah but the other DemonCUNT wasn't saying those thing :) and some just can't get past the reality TV thing like that's all Trump ever did dispite the fact he is not a typical Republican Establishment type and was saying similar things to Bernie on Trade and corporate influence in Washington :dunno: 

8 hours ago, BOHICA said:

To be fair,it's easy to be a monday morning 1/4 back .