Check your account email address ×

so damn funny it needs a thread of it's own

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

Just landed - a long trip, but everybody can now feel much safer than the day I took office. There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea. Meeting with Kim Jong Un was an interesting and very positive experience. North Korea has great potential for the future!

2:56 AM - 13 Jun 2018

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Just landed - a long trip, but everybody can now feel much safer than the day I took office. There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea. Meeting with Kim Jong Un was an interesting and very positive experience. North Korea has great potential for the future!

Did you hear trumps comments on the way he treated Kim before and the stuff he said about him? And now it’s all nicely nice. There is a method to his madness, you just don’t see it yet. 

Just now, Edmo said:

Did you hear trumps comments on the way he treated Kim before and the stuff he said about him? And now it’s all nicely nice. There is a method to his madness, you just don’t see it yet. 

He can only see butthurt

• Platinum Contributing Member

Is it just me or is Slinger not far from this.  :lol:  He has taken over MC for the leading TDS patient.  Revkev and Iceman are a close 2nd.   Actually they should probably be in the lead considering Trump isn't even their President.  :lol:

images (6).jpg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JEFF said:

Slinger is pure entertainment. A fucking monkey in a cage... :lol:

you should see things from my perspective.

btw, trump is saying his base needs to find a high cliff and jump off it, today. hurry!

34 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

#realnews

straight from the horses mouth.  Stop fighting him and embrace the tremendous America he is creating.  I predict we will see a citizens uprising calling for removal of term limits so we can have Trumps winning till the die he dies.  

Just now, Snoslinger said:

btw, trump is saying his base needs to find a high cliff and jump off it, today. hurry!

Dude on the surface it is looking like the world is in a safer place.   Only time will tell but this Summit is historic.  Give it some time.  

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Image result for monkey in a cage

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

#realnews

straight from the horses mouth.  Stop fighting him and embrace the tremendous America he is creating.  I predict we will see a citizens uprising calling for removal of term limits so we can have Trumps winning till the die he dies.  

is this your new schtic or something?

responses loaded with satire, in hopes of not getting in the ring and speaking your mind?

horse-blinders.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

LMAO

If the only thing Trump does is get the return of the 5000-7500 Korean War veterans remains then its a success in my book.  

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

#realnews

That won’t happen of course, but he will be re elected with ease.  And the resident nitwits will be quiet for a few days, then start right back up with the TDS like it never happened.  The Canadian Trump haters are especially obnoxious.  

The left needs to find some racism at a fast food joint, because they are looking like faggots on this.

Clucky Chucky losing his mind over no war games with S K . Now, that damn funny!

41 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

“No longer a nuclear threat”

:lol:

”Try the veal folks....I’m here all week”

Go scrub the toilets Caspar before you get yelled at. :thumbsup: