Check your account email address ×

Little Donny

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I don't mind being called a Cuck by you.  When you first started saying it you didn't even know what it meant but you were obviously parroting Bannon,  so of course every time you said it I had a laugh.   Then when Driftbitch admitted he was a beta cuck and you still kept using it, well that's just icing.

Please keep using it Zambo the clown.  It's become part of your act now.

Ok Beta-Cucky.  Thanks.  I'll continue.  

:lmao:

Nice projections BTW.  Does anybody believe any of your bullshit?  Cuz...DAYAM.... :lol:  

Just now, Zambroski said:

Ok Beta-Cucky.  Thanks.  I'll continue.  

Nice projections BTW.  Does anybody believe any of your bullshit?  Cuz...DAYAM.... :lol:  

They should. They are all true my little Bannon parrot.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Now we just need to find out who is the robot....waving  his arms around saying danger, danger!!!!

6632B64B-BF22-4C17-A6BA-CC41E43A0EB3.thumb.jpeg.ce8c0207cf0aa57e3d7c411c89de09f4.jpeg

Whew.  He'd have to have some type of intellect and an arsenal of hurt at his disposal.  Can we look outside the normal site libs for this?  Cuz.....

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Bannon....nobody even talks about that guy anymore. :lol:

I don't know what the fuck the little cuck is talking about.  I think "Bannon" may be one of the men that visits his home frequently. :dunno:

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't know what the fuck the little cuck is talking about.  I think "Bannon" may be one of the men that visits his home frequently. :dunno:

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-pol-alt-right-terminology-20161115-story.html

You'll be pleased to know you are doing exactly what Bannon wanted you to do.

Good boy

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-pol-alt-right-terminology-20161115-story.html

You'll be pleased to know you are doing exactly what Bannon wanted you to do.

Good boy

My god.  You really are just terrible at this.  It makes it awkward.  Look, I’m sorry if I call you a “cuck”.  I guess I figured you must have already known.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My god.  You really are just terrible at this.  It makes it awkward.  Look, I’m sorry if I call you a “cuck”.  I guess I figured you must have already known.

You are awkward, that is true.  But don't blame me. 

Bannon lite.

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey, before it's too late, are you going to be actively trading tomorrow based on the fallout from Trump's twitter trade war?

What are you going to do?  Or won't this move the market enough for you to pretend you made money on it?

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Says the Canadian who defends Trumps every move.

No, I criticize his trade with Canada.  He is correct elsewhere.

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Hey, before it's too late, are you going to be actively trading tomorrow based on the fallout from Trump's twitter trade war?

What are you going to do?  Or won't this move the market enough for you to pretend you made money on it?

Guess you didn't move on those three Fidelity picks I strongly suggested to you earlier.

YTD returns

Fidelity Canadian Growth     12.2%

Fidelity Special Sit                 9.8%

Fidelity Global Innovators     15.3%

Revkev must be MC's long lost canadian offspring... Two peas in a pod. Spitting mad and frantically throwing out anything they can to further their distorted beliefs.

Yip yip.... 

Image result for ankle biter dog

• Haha 1