Check your account email address ×

More professional conduct by the police.

5 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

This shit happens all the time. Cameras and cell phones are going to cost villages and city police departments billions... 

Police apologists are what's costing us at this point 

2 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

This shit happens all the time. Cameras and cell phones are going to cost villages and city police departments billions... 

The only way it will stop is when it starts coming out of the pension funds .  

3 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

When those Joos figure out how to sue the pension fund they will!!!!

A video does not capture an entire event. We don't know what led up to all those officers guarding him. 

I'm not defending the police, I'm only saying that we don't know all that transpired.

There won't be an easy answer to the  police brutality problem in America. Lawsuits, ( money gain )  and video are prompting more people to sue the police. Combine that with the national movement against the police, and we've got major problems. 

Dealing with drunk, drugged or violent people leads to nothing but trouble. 

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

A video does not capture an entire event. We don't know what led up to all those officers guarding him. 

I'm not defending the police, I'm only saying that we don't know all that transpired.

There won't be an easy answer to the  police brutality problem in America. Lawsuits, ( money gain )  and video are prompting more people to sue the police. Combine that with the national movement against the police, and we've got major problems. 

At the moment that guy received his beat down he posed no immediate threat to anyone. There is zero excuse for that level of violence in this case.

8 hours ago, Kivalo said:

At the moment that guy received his beat down he posed no immediate threat to anyone. There is zero excuse for that level of violence in this case.

That's what I would do to you if you were drunk!!! LMAO!! Curb-stomp Kivvie, the boat crasher!!  

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Shut the fuck up.

• Haha 1

On 6/7/2018 at 5:53 PM, Sal Rosenberg said:

Make cops buy insurance in the private sector like doctors. 

If they are uninsurable, they can't be on the job. :bc:

50 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Great idea. Unfortunately the police officer making 40k a year vs the doctor at 400k would make it impossible. Hate to say it, but I agree with:

11 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

51 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Great idea. Unfortunately the police officer making 40k a year vs the doctor at 400k would make it impossible. Hate to say it, but I agree with:

Would need to pay the cops more to offset the cost of course. 

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

That's what I would do to you if you were drunk!!! LMAO!! Curb-stomp Kivvie, the boat crasher!!  

Shut the fuck up! You truck stop twink FAGGOT!!! 

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Shut the fuck up! You truck stop twink FAGGOT!!! 

That does it!! Where are you  in Boston? I want to come down there and kick your fat duck-ass!!   

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

That does it!! Where are you  in Boston? I want to come down there and kick your fat duck-ass!!   

You know where I dont live? Under a bridge in a cardboard box. You know what I dont do? Truck stop whoring! FAGGOT!!!

• Gold Member
11 hours ago, SSFB said:

That's the big thing right there, cities towns and states foot the bill for lawsuits and unions keep the bad cops employed.

If there was any accountability whatsoever the vast majority of this shit wouldnt happen. 

5 hours ago, Kivalo said:

You know where I dont live? Under a bridge in a cardboard box. You know what I dont do? Truck stop whoring! FAGGOT!!!

So, you give blow-jobs on the harbor tour.   " Kivvie's $2 Dollar harbor tour/ blow job special ". 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

So, you give blow-jobs on the harbor tour.   " Kivvie's $2 Dollar harbor tour/ blow job special ". 

I'd throw you off the boat! Keelhauled, FAGGOT!!!