Check your account email address ×

Texans are morons

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

don't know. don't care.  not the point.   

Yea you do know and the answer is of course they fucking didn’t.   Your orange hero the idiot is talking out his ass again and making shit up but you don’t want to confront the truth of it.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You don’t care about 16000 fellow morons taking a cruise out to sea to observe the hurricane?

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Stan Hanson was from Texas , He would have given every single one of those smarmy little jerks a western lariat .   :bc:

Fuck yes he would...Caspar would get swatted like a gnat!

IMG_4032.JPG.53c2b036face3864918969aac5edfb3a.JPG

35 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Yea you do know and the answer is of course they fucking didn’t.   Your orange hero the idiot is talking out his ass again and making shit up but you don’t want to confront the truth of it.

oh stfu.   i've never see on someone slackjaw the way you do about how you think Americans think.  Hung out with this dude from Corpus Christi TX back in December for 3-4 days in Tempe.  Makes about 4-500k as a financial advisor, and has about 100 head of cattle he raises as a hobby the side.  I'd describe him as a pretty typical Texan, and he fucking loves that "orange hero" you keep thinking you have figured out.  I'll let his t shirt give you a clue...

EDIT:  pic won't load.  too bad.  its a classic

Edited by DriftBusta

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

oh stfu.   i've never see on someone slackjaw the way you do about how you think Americans think.  Hung out with this dude from Corpus Christi TX back in December for 3-4 days in Tempe.  Makes about 4-500k as a financial advisor, and has about 100 head of cattle he raises as a hobby the side.  I'd describe him as a pretty typical Texan, and he fucking loves that "orange hero" you keep thinking you have figured out.  I'll let his t shirt give you a clue...

This post is like Palin’s bridge to nowhere

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

EDIT:  pic won't load.  too bad.  its a classic

Canadians get mad when we don’t admit to their stereotype of us “yanks”.  They get even madder when we don’t give a fuck what they think. They get madder still when they realize there isn’t a mother fucking thing they are gonna do about it.   :lol:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

58 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

You don't know. Noreasters in New England are the best time to rip the highways, you know there isn't a cop around to pull you over, and nobody else on the roads. Who's to say they didn't go out? Sally Jessie Canook Mook, stay home, where it's safe.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

:saluting:

Edited by Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

Oh so did 16,000 Texans actually go out in their boats to watch the hurricane?

:lol:

"I watched thousands and thousands of Muslims in NY cheer on 9/11"

:lol:

50 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Canadians get mad when we don’t admit to their stereotype of us “yanks”.  They get even madder when we don’t give a fuck what they think. They get madder still when they realize there isn’t a mother fucking thing they are gonna do about it.   :lol:

I'm all fine with people having an opinion.  When you start thinking you're smarter than the people who live and work in this country, the rules have changed.  I have zero interest in being lectured by a Canadian about American politics.  Period.  No different than a Canadian would want to listen to an American's opinion about their politics.

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm all fine with people having an opinion.  When you start thinking you're smarter than the people who live and work in this country, the rules have changed.  I have zero interest in being lectured by a Canadian about American politics.  Period.  No different than a Canadian would want to listen to an American's opinion about their politics.

Well we have an election in Ontario and the populist guy is going to win and ICEWelcher is sad :( 

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

True. Its really unbelievable how presumptuous some can be. Some Americans are so outspoken about other countries politics, they'll even advocate for illegal wars that lead to the deaths of millions and rack up trillions in debt doing so. Fuggin dumbasses.

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

True. Its really unbelievable how presumptuous some can be. Some Americans are so outspoken about other countries politics, they'll even advocate for illegal wars that lead to the deaths of millions and rack up trillions in debt doing so. Fuggin dumbasses.

In another thread TODAY you advocated for the murder of millions you NaziScum shitstain :finger3: