Check your account email address ×

Most terrifying IQ statistic.

Just now, f7ben said:

that was interesting.....thanks for posting. 

I commented on this a few weeks ago. It’s a startling statistic. It’s also one that will become more of an issue as society becomes more dependent on technology and more complex. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I commented on this a few weeks ago. It’s a startling statistic. It’s also one that will become more of an issue as society becomes more dependent on technology and more complex. 

Don and I have argued this countless times. His position on the economy is that if other countries want to export their wealth via slave labor or directly subsidizing their exported goods we should absorb all we can.

I told him that if we continue doing that we wont have a middle class left to buy those goods regardless of the cost. 

He says people will be trained in technical jobs and services to replace the manufacturing jobs we will lose.

I said as calmly as I could........Don , plenty of people arent capable of working in technical fields and producing our own goods. as mundane as those jobs seem to you they keep people who have limited capability employed and functioning in society. 

He just couldnt grasp it

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Don and I have argued this countless times. His position on the economy is that if other countries want to export their wealth via slave labor or directly subsidizing their exported goods we should absorb all we can.

I told him that if we continue doing that we wont have a middle class left to buy those goods regardless of the cost. 

He says people will be trained in technical jobs and services to replace the manufacturing jobs we will lose.

I said as calmly as I could........Don , plenty of people arent capable of working in technical fields and producing our own goods as mundane as that seems to you keeps people who have limited capability employed and functioning in society. 

He just couldnt grasp it

Sam Harris is exploring this issue. It’s a complex problem that has few solutions at this point according to him. As the available work force shrinks, more of the 83’ers are being hired. I’m hearing about. I’ve said for sometime that it’s in a lot of people’s best interest to pay some people to just stay home. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Sam Harris is exploring this issue. It’s a complex problem that has few solutions at this point according to him. As the available work force shrinks, more of the 83’ers are being hired. I’m hearing about. I’ve said for sometime that it’s in a lot of people’s best interest to pay some people to just stay home. 

The people who pull the strings are starting to think about this as well......you here more and more about UBI and its being experimented with. 

Basically the elites of the globe dont want people to be too poor as every time entire countries of people get hungry a lot of rich people get their throats slit :lol: 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I said as calmly as I could........Don , plenty of people arent capable of working in technical fields and producing our own goods. as mundane as those jobs seem to you they keep people who have limited capability employed and functioning in society. 

He just couldnt grasp it

Yah all you need to do is come on read there are plenty or really fucking stupid people surprised some even know how to breathe let alone comprehend anything technical :flush:

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Yah all you need to do is come on read there are plenty or really fucking stupid people surprised some even know how to breathe let alone comprehend anything technical :flush:

That is true....but if you give those people a decent paying job making something and give them a sense of worth you would be surprised at how functional they can be etc. Raise families , take vacations , buy cars and pay bills etc etc 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Oh wow, have you ever gone back and read your own posts?

:dunno:

Chaos is the perfect description of some of the broads I dated when I was younger. Same with every guy I knew. If you found a stable one she was a keeper. :lol: 

9 hours ago, Momorider said:

Did Trump send you a Christmas reef, genius? They were made by Canadian retards. :bc:

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Yeah it's pretty well fucked. :lol:

Well if you boil down all the psychobabble hes saying hot chicks pick retards for sexual partners.

Fairly accurate lolz

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well if you boil down all the psychobabble hes saying hot chicks pick retards for sexual partners.

Fairly accurate lolz

That’s often because the more decent guys are a bit shy around the hotties. Like Peterson. The nice guys also get fucking strange when the retards are hitting on their cute girl. Can we also agree that many hotties deserve retards? 

With that said, there’s a a lot of hot chicks that want the geeks. That’s all they desire. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

That’s often because the more decent guys are a bit shy around the hotties. Like Peterson. The nice guys also get fucking strange when the retards are hitting on their cute girl. Can we also agree that many hotties deserve retards? 

With that said, there’s a a lot of hot chicks that want the geeks. That’s all they desire. 

And then you have the sodomites like you that like the guys, That's all you desire :gfight: Faggot 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I would think there is some instinctual predisposition in human woman to try and mate with athletic physically capable men who would be able to protect them etc.

When they get done fucking the entire football team and its time to settle down then the brain takes over and they look for an accountant or engineer :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

And then you have the sodomites like you that like the guys, That's all you desire :gfight: Faggot 

You are quite proven to have an extremely low iq.  Likely that of a single celled organism at the bottom of a scum pond.