Check your account email address ×

Most terrifying IQ statistic.

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Sam Harris is exploring this issue. It’s a complex problem that has few solutions at this point according to him. As the available work force shrinks, more of the 83’ers are being hired. I’m hearing about. I’ve said for sometime that it’s in a lot of people’s best interest to pay some people to just stay home. 

This is exactly the smarmy NE elitist attitude that will drive us toward a NWO.   "Smart" people saying we need to take care of stupid people because they know better.    

Just now, Highmark said:

This is exactly the smarmy NE elitist attitude that will drive us toward a NWO.   "Smart" people saying we need to take care of stupid people because they know better.    

We are intentionally excluding people with less than average intelligence from being able to attain a middle class life. You might think thats fine but when you boil it down that is a massive number of people who will need to be cared for. 

Just now, f7ben said:

We are intentionally excluding people with less than average intelligence from being able to attain a middle class life. You might think thats fine but when you boil it down that is a massive number of people who will need to be cared for. 

What is next, killing the low IQ?  Not allowing 2 people with low IQ to reproduce?   We should focus on means of making them productive in society not paying them to stay home.  

Just because we might not want them in the military doesn't mean that can't be productive members of society.  

Paying people to just stay home isn’t the answer either as Peterson pointed out. It leads to high crime rates and actually breeds more stupid people 

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

What is next, killing the low IQ?  Not allowing 2 people with low IQ to reproduce?   We should focus on means of making them productive in society not paying them to stay home.  

Just because we might not want them in the military doesn't mean that can't be productive members of society.  

Exactly my point.....manufacturing the goods we consume is the only way to employ these people and pay them a living wage. I'm not advocating UBI or paying them not to work. I'm advocating a strong manufacturing base employing and sustaining our middle class the way it did until recent history

Just now, f7ben said:

Exactly my point.....manufacturing the goods we consume is the only way to employ these people and pay them a living wage. I'm not advocating UBI or paying them not to work. I'm advocating a strong manufacturing base employing and sustaining our middle class the way it did until recent history

I agree.   Spin thinks we should pay them to stay home.

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Paying people to just stay home isn’t the answer either as Peterson pointed out. It leads to high crime rates and actually breeds more stupid people 

Agreed but some on here think it is.   Take a guess at their political leanings.  

If we get to the point where we are paying the less intelligent to stay home then they should not have the right to vote.   Bet the dems would balk at paying them to stay home if that was the case. 

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I agree.   Spin thinks we should pay them to stay home.

In the current market place and the way things are going, paying them to stay home is going to be the only option. Some slave in Indonesia making pennies per hour is doing the job that our 82er previously would have done. 

Agreed but some on here think it is.   Take a guess at their political leanings.  

If we get to the point where we are paying the less intelligent to stay home then they should not have the right to vote.   Bet the dems would balk at paying them to stay home if that was the case. 

The military’s mandatory minimum IQ isn’t necessarily an indicator of the minimum IQ for maintaining a job in the real world. There’s always garbage to sort, grass to cut, lightbulbs to sell, etc. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

The military’s mandatory minimum IQ isn’t necessarily an indicator of the minimum IQ for maintaining a job in the real world. There’s always garbage to sort, grass to cut, lightbulbs to sell, etc. 

:lol:   

24 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Thankfully you now have a bone to gnaw on. You’re welcome. 

An IQ of 70-75 or under puts an individual into the realm of being developmentally disabled. They require a structured living facility or they wander and weird shit occurs. Society places them on disability along with a payee to manage the money. The grey area here is the 75-82 IQ range. These people can typically live in a structured assisted living facility or even by themselves with some occasional help. Being productive is another issue. What is really frightening to me is how low the armed forces go in IQ standards to meet the quota. Basically bullet catchers. :lol: 

Edited by spin_dry

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

An IQ of 70-75 or under puts an individual into the realm of being developmentally disabled. They require a structured living facility or they wander and weird shit occurs. Society places them on disability along with a payee to manage the money. The grey area here is the 75-82 IQ range. These people can typically live in a structured assisted living facility or even by themselves with some occasional help. Being productive is another issue. What is really frightening to me is how low the armed forces go in IQ standards to meet the quota. Basically bullet catchers. :lol: 

So what about the people that are 83-84-85......?   Do we prorate what the govt gives them based off IQ?  How much difference is there really between 82 and say 87?

If we are going to give them money should we also then change the way we grade in school.   I mean its not "fair" to grade someone the same that has a 89 IQ than someone who has a 105.   Kind of a an IQ affirmative action.  

• Like 1

Just now, Highmark said:

So what about the people that are 83-84-85......?   Do we prorate what the govt gives them based off IQ?  How much difference is there really between 82 and say 87?

If we are going to give them money should we also then change the way we grade in school.   I mean its not "fair" to grade someone the same that has a 89 IQ than someone who has a 105.   Kind of a an IQ affirmative action.  

That doesn’t even deserve a response. 

13 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Well take a look at police forces today.....they place caps on intelligence and strive to have less than average intelligence in their ranks

Just now, f7ben said:

Well take a look at police forces today.....they place caps on intelligence and strive to have less than average intelligence in their ranks

I'd love to see a link on this.  :pc:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Are you fucking retarded? It went all the way to the fucking supreme court

Well probably not since I'm not getting a paycheck from the govt.  :lol:

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I remembered the case after I posted.   Ridiculous if you ask me.  I see the point if they have history of high scores leaving the job early.   I disagree with the statement that they strive for less than ave intelligence.   

Just now, racer254 said:

Unbelievable....rewarding low IQ people so they don't work.  Seems to be exactly the opposite of how rewards should be given out, but just reminds me of participation trophies.

If you shut the fuck up and go along with this you wont have to go to work anymore dripper......I mean racer

Well probably not since I'm not getting a paycheck from the govt.  :lol:

I remembered the case after I posted.   Ridiculous if you ask me.  I see the point if they have history of high scores leaving the job early.   I disagree with the statement that they strive for less than ave intelligence.   

Dude.....they were interviewing people specifically with IQ's around 100 .......that is not a smart person. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If you shut the fuck up and go along with this you wont have to go to work anymore dripper......I mean racer

Sure thing genius.  You should probably do the same.  Or do you really think you will be the one making the decisions on who should be getting this $$$?

Edited by racer254