Check your account email address ×

Most terrifying IQ statistic.

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

You are quite proven to have an extremely low iq.  Likely that of a single celled organism at the bottom of a scum pond. 

^^^^This Homo^^^^ will litterly suck any cock :guzzle: sick sick fucking sodomite 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude.....they were interviewing people specifically with IQ's around 100 .......that is not a smart person. 

90-110 is considered Average.  

41 minutes ago, Highmark said:

90-110 is considered Average.  

Would you say that range is considered average for a "professional" position????? I think if I go out into the professional world I would find that 100 is well on the low end of those participating. With the amount of subjective power we give police they should be looking for individuals well above the average of the populace and towards the higher end of the spectrum of the professional work force. 

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Would you say that range is considered average for a "professional" position????? I think if I go out into the professional world I would find that 100 is well on the low end of those participating. With the amount of subjective power we give police they should be looking for individuals well above the average of the populace and towards the higher end of the spectrum of the professional work force. 

I completely agree with putting upper limits on cops "IQ" is ridiculous but again I don't have the statistics behind how many of these officers don't last on the job for whatever the reason.   I'd love to have all my factory workers with 125+ IQ's but would it really be a smart business plan if the turnover rate was extremely high.

Reality is the % of population above 115 is pretty small.  Think of all the positions needed to fill.....simply not enough to go around Ben.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I completely agree with putting upper limits on cops "IQ" is ridiculous but again I don't have the statistics behind how many of these officers don't last on the job for whatever the reason.   I'd love to have all my factory workers with 125+ IQ's but would it really be a smart business plan if the turnover rate was extremely high.

Reality is the % of population above 115 is pretty small.  Think of all the positions needed to fill.....simply not enough to go around Ben.  

Right but to take an incredibly important and potentially damaging position like LEO and place intelligence caps on it is absolutely insane and wreaks of nefarious plans and desired outcome

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Right but to take an incredibly important and potentially damaging position like LEO and place intelligence caps on it is absolutely insane and wreaks of nefarious plans and desired outcome

Again....I agree that capping it is ridiculous.   If turnover is the issue I'd just make cops reimburse the department for training if they left before "X" amount of years service.   Can't believe that's not the case anyway.  

I think the best resolve is the elimination of some laws.   That to start would take away the "power."

Just because someone is smart doesn't mean they have a higher level of decency or common sense.   Look at you for example.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Again....I agree that capping it is ridiculous.   If turnover is the issue I'd just make cops reimburse the department for training if they left before "X" amount of years service.   Can't believe that's not the case anyway.  

I think the best resolve is the elimination of some laws.   That to start would take away the "power."

Just because someone is smart doesn't mean they have a higher level of decency or common sense.   Look at you for example.  :lol:  

I’d estimate bhen’s IQ at 121-124. He spits on cops. 

IQ should only be a portion of the evaluation.   I mean does anyone honestly think Ben would make a good cop?  :lol:  

25 minutes ago, Highmark said:

eliminating a whole shit ton of laws would be a good start.....eliminate the drug prohibition as well. Then we can start to reduce all LEO agencies by 5% per year until they are half of what they are now

16 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

He’d make a good detective. 

Personally I would think x amount of years as a beat cop would be beneficial before becoming a detective.   Teaches them how the streets work so to speak.   Ben could NEVER be a street cop.   Flips out way too much.

Watch any real life cop shows.   The shit they deal with on a daily basis in some area's is fucking amazing.   An Alaskan State Trooper once said on that show you have to realize many times we are dealing with people in one of their worst days of their lives so you have to take that into account.   Those dudes mentality always use to amaze me.   Maybe they were only following the ones with extremely good heads on their shoulders but they were really calm in the face of people who deserved to get their asses stomped.

I think anyone who calls out for the harm of the police like a few on here should have to ride with them for a week or two and see how big of pieces of shit sadly too much of the population is.  From the wife and children abuses to the thieves, rapists and murders.   I really don't think its that easy of job for many jurisdictions and has to take a toll at seeing how shitty human beings can be.   

37 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Personally I would think x amount of years as a beat cop would be beneficial before becoming a detective.   Teaches them how the streets work so to speak.   Ben could NEVER be a street cop.   Flips out way too much.

Watch any real life cop shows.   The shit they deal with on a daily basis in some area's is fucking amazing.   An Alaskan State Trooper once said on that show you have to realize many times we are dealing with people in one of their worst days of their lives so you have to take that into account.   Those dudes mentality always use to amaze me.   Maybe they were only following the ones with extremely good heads on their shoulders but they were really calm in the face of people who deserved to get their asses stomped.

I think anyone who calls out for the harm of the police like a few on here should have to ride with them for a week or two and see how big of pieces of shit sadly too much of the population is.  From the wife and children abuses to the thieves, rapists and murders.   I really don't think its that easy of job for many jurisdictions and has to take a toll at seeing how shitty human beings can be.   

Holy fuck man.....there is so much retardation here I dont know where to start